Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28054

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? No reviews or recommendations I can find here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54102.html

  2. #28053

    Schoolhouse rock

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I did.
    The post has been deleted since then is this her? I'm trying to set up as we speak.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/313069314781

  3. #28052
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I asked to schedule some time. Then was asked if I had seen her before. I keep communicating pretty basic and polite when seeing a provider for the first time.
    Seen her few years ago, it's not worth waiting for. She has lot of miles as others said.

  4. #28051

    Well, saving you guys from yet another terrible experience: Mya

    So I'd been texting this one here and there and it never worked out. Finally one day she said, "Can you come?" She could only do cardate, but I said okay. First she gave me the wrong address, which was suspicious. Then she said "Oh go here. " Another address close by. Then another. I should have left but I'm not sure why I kept looking. I guess I just wanted to see what she looked like at minimum. Finally after more BS, I see her strolling toward me and she's fine. Very cute, with a much better body and face than you might thing from the pics. She was friendly, but strangely ditzy. Like a couple wires were loose for sure. Then we finally get situated and she starts with the No's. I mean everything was a no. No BJ, sucking tits, not even touching them. She'd pull back. At that point I'm pretty much done since I'm no machine. I need to have some fucking contact, you know? So I try to end it and then the crazy shit starts.

    She says I owe her all the money even though we didn't do anything. I tell her I'll give her a pretty decent part of it and drive her back, but she says her phone is being tracked and, "you don't know how old I am. " Then she says she's calling the police. I tell her, "What you're going to turn yourself in basically?" But she did it. You read that right. She dialed 911 and they picked up. So I got her to hang up but now I'm pretty freaked out by this insane behavior. I haul ass close to where I got her and managed to get her out of my car with the better part of the fee just to end this mess. People are insane out there.

    Needless to say: AVOID.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/188485828

  5. #28050

    A young girl based in 3 cities

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before? I searched her name but didn't see any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaiiiboo

    I've been laying low since all the new laws kicked in. This one seems right up my alley but the post throws a few flags. Mainly the combo of young, fairly low price (from Tryst girls), clear language / no ambiguous slang in post, and no nudity in pics. Seems suspect. Whatcha think fellas?
    Offering all three holes for $250/ hr. Yeah it's a fake.

  6. #28049

    Laylaii??

    Anyone seen this one before? I searched her name but didn't see any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaiiiboo

    I've been laying low since all the new laws kicked in. This one seems right up my alley but the post throws a few flags. Mainly the combo of young, fairly low price (from Tryst girls), clear language / no ambiguous slang in post, and no nudity in pics. Seems suspect. Whatcha think fellas?

  7. #28048
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    So someone else does the scheduling for her just FYI, you are not communicating with Vickie directly. Keep it clean and professional you don't have to confirm anything prior to date, like other person said everything is on the table, just worry about setting up the time and date, the rest will take care on its own, keep trying and you may also want to try to book early like 930 a, or a day in advance she is always booked. Took me a while to get on list, she is fun when you get to spend time with her.
    I asked to schedule some time. Then was asked if I had seen her before. I keep communicating pretty basic and polite when seeing a provider for the first time.

  8. #28047

    Just an Update

    Just an FYI, she was the one to ask to swap pictures, I never received one from her. I searched here for her, nothing found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790

  9. #28046
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her to schedule an appointment. She asked if I had seen her before. I said No. No response after that. Is she taking new clients?
    So someone else does the scheduling for her just FYI, you are not communicating with Vickie directly. Keep it clean and professional you don't have to confirm anything prior to date, like other person said everything is on the table, just worry about setting up the time and date, the rest will take care on its own, keep trying and you may also want to try to book early like 930 a, or a day in advance she is always booked. Took me a while to get on list, she is fun when you get to spend time with her.

  10. #28045
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

    Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.
    I reached out to her to schedule an appointment. She asked if I had seen her before. I said No. No response after that. Is she taking new clients?

  11. #28044
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience?
    DM me and I can share more details.

  12. #28043

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I did.
    How was the experience?

  13. #28042
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmith2461  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFT?
    Yes. I did.

  14. #28041

    Any details

    Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790

  15. #28040

    Rafaela Oliveira

    Rafaela Oliveira.

    I met with Rafaela Oliveira in Charlotte last week. I see she is now in Raleigh until (or through) 6/21. I thought I'd pass along my review of her in Charlotte to you guys in Raleigh. I'm contemplating driving over there to see her again.

    Five Franklins per hour. What you see in the photos is what you get in person. Beautiful, sensual woman. Perky MM C cups, soft to the touch, one of the best asses I've ever seen. Her English is very good; sexy accent of course. Fit, great attitude, welcoming, pleasing personality, very GFE. DFK, Mish, Doggie, CG, DATY, BBBJ, MSOG. Her pussy is magical, she can really work her muscles down there. Zero complains, highly recommended. She has a lot of good reviews on the oThER site (396197) & a a few good reviews here in other cities. She is worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rafaelaoliveira-26

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8653578.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-01 190338.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190412.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190439.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190503.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190526.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape