Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28082
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet her pictures are 30 years old. She has been ridden hard and put away wet. Glad you had a good time but damn she is the very definition of "false advertising ".
    Haha! ALL of these girls are rode hard and put up wet. The distinction is the time they have spent in the hobby / lifestyle and obviously the older they are, the more it shows. And other than a few extra pounds, at least I could clearly see she was the woman pictured in her ads. I have visited (and walked out on) very unattractive providers before who use pics of a totally different person! THAT is the very definition of false advertising to me.

  2. #28081
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So I'd been texting this one here and there and it never worked out. Finally one day she said, "Can you come?" She could only do cardate, but I said okay. First she gave me the wrong address, which was suspicious. Then she said "Oh go here. " Another address close by. Then another. I should have left but I'm not sure why I kept looking. I guess I just wanted to see what she looked like at minimum. Finally after more BS, I see her strolling toward me and she's fine. Very cute, with a much better body and face than you might thing from the pics. She was friendly, but strangely ditzy. Like a couple wires were loose for sure. Then we finally get situated and she starts with the No's. I mean everything was a no. No BJ, sucking tits, not even touching them. She'd pull back. At that point I'm pretty much done since I'm no machine. I need to have some fucking contact, you know? So I try to end it and then the crazy shit starts.

    She says I owe her all the money even though we didn't do anything. I tell her I'll give her a pretty decent part of it and drive her back, but she says her phone is being tracked and, "you don't know how old I am. " Then she says she's calling the police. I tell her, "What you're going to turn yourself in basically?" But she did it. You read that right. She dialed 911 and they picked up. So I got her to hang up but now I'm pretty freaked out by this insane behavior. I haul ass close to where I got her and managed to get her out of my car with the better part of the fee just to end this mess. People are insane out there.

    Needless to say: AVOID.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/188485828
    FYI.

    911 calls are recorded from the time the send button is hit. Not when they answer.

  3. #28080

    Vivian

    I'll bet her pictures are 30 years old. She has been ridden hard and put away wet. Glad you had a good time but damn she is the very definition of "false advertising ".

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    So haven taken a hiatus from the hobby, I decided to take a plunge back in today. For those of you old timers here, you may remember me as "Nikkororcanon". I had that account for over a decade but it got deleted somehow and I had to start this new one. Starting all over. For those who do not know me, I have been a hobby participant since around 2002-2003. Anyways, I was not liking any of the ads I was seeing this morning and basically just "threw a mental dart". I landed on Viv, or Vivian. I knew she had mixed reviews and I knew she was a bigger girl but, I decided to try her out as she was close to my side of town. PRO's. She was fresh showered, room was clean, her head game is very good, great natural tits, pussy is very tight and she did a great job riding my cock. Not real fast but an awesome strong, smooth grind. It was really good to me. The biggest Pro was she takes commands well and doesn't give up. When you ask her to suck your dick, she sucks until you tell her to stop. I asked her to ride my dick, she rode until I asked her to change positions (which was a solid 15+ minutes). None of that "I'm getting tired" shit. Major plus on her for that. CON's. Her pics are old, doctored, or both. She has def gained some weight and she is missing several teeth on both sides of her mouth, which you can't tell from her pics. Was she hideous? Absolutely not. But not a girl I would have normally met. The last Con, I paid too much. She asked for $160 HH and I was going to haggle but I just wanted to get my dick wet today. Other than her appearance, it actually was a pretty damn good time.

  4. #28079

    Vivian

    So haven taken a hiatus from the hobby, I decided to take a plunge back in today. For those of you old timers here, you may remember me as "Nikkororcanon". I had that account for over a decade but it got deleted somehow and I had to start this new one. Starting all over. For those who do not know me, I have been a hobby participant since around 2002-2003. Anyways, I was not liking any of the ads I was seeing this morning and basically just "threw a mental dart". I landed on Viv, or Vivian. I knew she had mixed reviews and I knew she was a bigger girl but, I decided to try her out as she was close to my side of town. PRO's. She was fresh showered, room was clean, her head game is very good, great natural tits, pussy is very tight and she did a great job riding my cock. Not real fast but an awesome strong, smooth grind. It was really good to me. The biggest Pro was she takes commands well and doesn't give up. When you ask her to suck your dick, she sucks until you tell her to stop. I asked her to ride my dick, she rode until I asked her to change positions (which was a solid 15+ minutes). None of that "I'm getting tired" shit. Major plus on her for that. CON's. Her pics are old, doctored, or both. She has def gained some weight and she is missing several teeth on both sides of her mouth, which you can't tell from her pics. Was she hideous? Absolutely not. But not a girl I would have normally met. The last Con, I paid too much. She asked for $160 HH and I was going to haggle but I just wanted to get my dick wet today. Other than her appearance, it actually was a pretty damn good time.

  5. #28078
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    You may be thinking of the girl who went by the name Italy White.
    Damn! You are correct! I guess "Taylormade" just brought up memories of the golf ball photo!

  6. #28077

    Alanis

    Quote Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her. She is a MILF body. Yes, she is GFE, location is safe. She is not as hot as she may look on pics (maybe not a body I go for). I will not repeat.
    Thanks for posting. I was considering seeing her myself this week but I can tell I would be disappointed relative to her pics. I should have thought to mention that the photos of the BKS girls are not always a completely accurate representation of them in the here and now.

  7. #28076
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same girl I think it is, I saw her a couple of times as well years ago. Didn't her ads have a pic of her lying on the ground with a golf ball on her belly, or something like that? If so, she used to love drinking wine all day. With some girls, the more they drink, the more fun they are. In my experience, she was not that way.
    You may be thinking of the girl who went by the name Italy White.

  8. #28075
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Look who's posting that she's coming back in town.

    Seen her a couple times, not bad, also not my favorite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/092694434775
    If this is the same girl I think it is, I saw her a couple of times as well years ago. Didn't her ads have a pic of her lying on the ground with a golf ball on her belly, or something like that? If so, she used to love drinking wine all day. With some girls, the more they drink, the more fun they are. In my experience, she was not that way.

  9. #28074

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

    Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.
    Very sad to read this. Vickie was a go to from 2017 until covid. Other than putting up with her allergies in the summer, she was always a real life porn scene and ALWAYS fresh showered, fresh breath. I guess time is wearing on her.

  10. #28073

    Be careful

    Good communication, pretty kind in messages. Once I get to the location she sent me, near airport. I text her to get the room #. Once I parked, a car full of guys pulled up right next to my car and they weren't getting out. . it seemed like they were waiting on me to make a move first. It was too sketchy for me so I drove off and got out of there. Be safe out there fellow mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/281675133067

  11. #28072
    Quote Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    GenAI world might make reverse image lookup harder these days. Only way is if you could spot a watermark which sites evidently remove.
    I did spot one AI-looking photo amongst all of them, but I've gotten responses from all three, so there's someone on the other end. No one will do FT verification, but a couple of them are offering to trade selfies, which can easily be faked of course.

  12. #28071

    Might just be TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    These all just popped up today. None of the photos show up in a reverse image search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/polina-mayer

    https://tryst.link/escort/lisaria

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North.../SweetAngelika
    GenAI world might make reverse image lookup harder these days. Only way is if you could spot a watermark which sites evidently remove.

  13. #28070

    As "too good to be true" as they seem?

    These all just popped up today. None of the photos show up in a reverse image search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/polina-mayer

    https://tryst.link/escort/lisaria

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North.../SweetAngelika

  14. #28069

    Alanis Review

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her nor have I seen any reviews but I am confident the ad is legit because she is listed with same name and photos on trusted local private agency Best Known Secrets. Per her ad there she is open to standard GFE.
    I had a dream with her. She is a MILF body. Yes, she is GFE, location is safe. She is not as hot as she may look on pics (maybe not a body I go for). I will not repeat.

  15. #28068

    Alanis

    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/Alanis

    Appears TGTBT. Anyone with intel? May have to TOFTT. Feel free to message.
    I have not seen her nor have I seen any reviews but I am confident the ad is legit because she is listed with same name and photos on trusted local private agency Best Known Secrets. Per her ad there she is open to standard GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape