Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 355 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 5321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4736

    Christiana

    Say does anyone have contact info for her and she still in the business?? PM me.

  2. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalDeuce  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures show her smoking a cigarette. Did she smoke during the session? Did she smell or taste like cigarette smoke (or any other smoke)? Did the incall smell?
    She did not smoke during the session. There was a 420 aroma but no worst then walking to any store lately. I am not sure if it came from her room or a neighboring room. I also was near by when I contacted her and was in her room within 5 to 7 minutes of contacting her.

  3. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/272130866222

    Searched and came up blanks. Any info appreciated.
    I have done both BJ and Greek with her. The massage was fine on the first visit and the BJ was good. This was also one of my first experiences as a monger, and no cim. The second time the massage felt rush and she kept her legs tight together for the Greek so I couldn't get great penetration pretty much just humping her butt checks.

  4. #4733

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lauren used to be Lawrence. Allegedly. Notice how it goes from BJ to greek without a vaginal option.
    Thanks for that very important reference. Makes sense now when I read the ad. Next!

  5. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/272130866222

    Searched and came up blanks. Any info appreciated.
    Lauren used to be Lawrence. Allegedly. Notice how it goes from BJ to greek without a vaginal option.

  6. #4731

    Downtown

    From Lansing but have a construction project starting in downtown soon and wanted to see if you all had leads for local providers. Will return favor for intel regarding Lansing providers.

    Thanks.

  7. #4730

    Any info to report on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/272130866222

    Searched and came up blanks. Any info appreciated.

  8. #4729

    Glitter or Kryztal

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to her infall location? Was it safe?
    Yes I went to her incall. It was safe and clean. She does have a cat and I am usually allergic, but had not problems with it in her room.

    I also forget her wonderful all natural tata's and her tight little box. She was very fun and easy to talk to. She take's directions well and very good at her craft.

  9. #4728

    Smell?

    Her pictures show her smoking a cigarette. Did she smoke during the session? Did she smell or taste like cigarette smoke (or any other smoke)? Did the incall smell?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.

    Fabulous time!

    Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.

    I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.

    Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.

    Please treat her good so she stays in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202

  10. #4727

    Location

    Did you go to her infall location? Was it safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.

    Fabulous time!

    Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.

    I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.

    Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.

    Please treat her good so she stays in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202

  11. #4726

    Glitter

    Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.

    Fabulous time!

    Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.

    I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.

    Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.

    Please treat her good so she stays in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202

  12. #4725

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanzo773  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? Or PM me her info. I don't see anyone by that name on stg or am I looking in the wrong spot?
    Angie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/773816721577

    Fiona.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/025533470627

  13. #4724

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    The two that I have had success W / S are Angie and Fiona. I would recommend Angie.
    Got a link? Or PM me her info. I don't see anyone by that name on stg or am I looking in the wrong spot?

  14. #4723

    Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's white knighting when you point out a factual error. As Joe Friday would have said, I'm just stating the facts.
    Regardless its a fact she was smoking crack in the room and outa her mind just a couple weeks before his post.

  15. #4722

    Angie / Fiona

    Angie is great. All dozen plus times. Wondering about Fiona? A close second or avoid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape