Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 355 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 5324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4739

    WAP location

    Does anyone know if WAP is still located in Otsego? I ask because it's a small town and I have in-laws there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/631171225705

  2. #4738

    Sage Summers Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Had my second visit with this nice cute bbw. Nice clean private resident incall, does have a cat but will lock it out of the room. Opted for a qv, wonderful covered BJ skills, bent her over for some doggy style buckshots, and then pulled my bag off and unloaded and huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a champ. Almost down to the very last drop but there was so much she spilled a few drops haha! Was definitely a good time, will repeat.

    Max.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sage-summers
    OK I'm curious. Why do covered BJ but then allow you to unload in her mouth and swallow? Was the covered BJ her idea or yours? Just wondering--no judgment meant or implied in my question. We all have different comfort levels and I'm genuinely asking for information, not to try to make any kind of point. Thanks--RJ.

  3. #4737

    Christiana

    Say does anyone have contact info for her and she still in the business?? PM me.

  4. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalDeuce  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures show her smoking a cigarette. Did she smoke during the session? Did she smell or taste like cigarette smoke (or any other smoke)? Did the incall smell?
    She did not smoke during the session. There was a 420 aroma but no worst then walking to any store lately. I am not sure if it came from her room or a neighboring room. I also was near by when I contacted her and was in her room within 5 to 7 minutes of contacting her.

  5. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/272130866222

    Searched and came up blanks. Any info appreciated.
    I have done both BJ and Greek with her. The massage was fine on the first visit and the BJ was good. This was also one of my first experiences as a monger, and no cim. The second time the massage felt rush and she kept her legs tight together for the Greek so I couldn't get great penetration pretty much just humping her butt checks.

  6. #4734

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lauren used to be Lawrence. Allegedly. Notice how it goes from BJ to greek without a vaginal option.
    Thanks for that very important reference. Makes sense now when I read the ad. Next!

  7. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/272130866222

    Searched and came up blanks. Any info appreciated.
    Lauren used to be Lawrence. Allegedly. Notice how it goes from BJ to greek without a vaginal option.

  8. #4732

    Downtown

    From Lansing but have a construction project starting in downtown soon and wanted to see if you all had leads for local providers. Will return favor for intel regarding Lansing providers.

    Thanks.

  9. #4731

    Any info to report on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/272130866222

    Searched and came up blanks. Any info appreciated.

  10. #4730

    Glitter or Kryztal

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to her infall location? Was it safe?
    Yes I went to her incall. It was safe and clean. She does have a cat and I am usually allergic, but had not problems with it in her room.

    I also forget her wonderful all natural tata's and her tight little box. She was very fun and easy to talk to. She take's directions well and very good at her craft.

  11. #4729

    Smell?

    Her pictures show her smoking a cigarette. Did she smoke during the session? Did she smell or taste like cigarette smoke (or any other smoke)? Did the incall smell?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.

    Fabulous time!

    Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.

    I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.

    Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.

    Please treat her good so she stays in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202

  12. #4728

    Location

    Did you go to her infall location? Was it safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.

    Fabulous time!

    Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.

    I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.

    Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.

    Please treat her good so she stays in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202

  13. #4727

    Glitter

    Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.

    Fabulous time!

    Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.

    I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.

    Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.

    Please treat her good so she stays in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202

  14. #4726

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanzo773  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? Or PM me her info. I don't see anyone by that name on stg or am I looking in the wrong spot?
    Angie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/773816721577

    Fiona.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/025533470627

  15. #4725

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    The two that I have had success W / S are Angie and Fiona. I would recommend Angie.
    Got a link? Or PM me her info. I don't see anyone by that name on stg or am I looking in the wrong spot?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape