Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 5315
-
06-14-25 20:56 #4730Regular Member

Posts: 18Glitter or Kryztal
Yes I went to her incall. It was safe and clean. She does have a cat and I am usually allergic, but had not problems with it in her room.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
I also forget her wonderful all natural tata's and her tight little box. She was very fun and easy to talk to. She take's directions well and very good at her craft.
-
06-14-25 18:41 #4729Regular Member

Posts: 12Smell?
Her pictures show her smoking a cigarette. Did she smoke during the session? Did she smell or taste like cigarette smoke (or any other smoke)? Did the incall smell?
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:38 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 144Location
Did you go to her infall location? Was it safe?
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 12:38 #4727Regular Member

Posts: 18Glitter
Just visited Glitter from list crawler today.
Fabulous time!
Comms were good, her add is clear and concise.
I think she is better looking in person than in the pictures.
Great BBBJ and willing to do several positions.
Please treat her good so she stays in the area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...azoo/188608202
-
06-13-25 19:11 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 269Links
Angie.
Originally Posted by Beanzo773
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/773816721577
Fiona.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/025533470627
-
06-13-25 16:09 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 28Link
Got a link? Or PM me her info. I don't see anyone by that name on stg or am I looking in the wrong spot?
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 10:57 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 167Fact
Regardless its a fact she was smoking crack in the room and outa her mind just a couple weeks before his post.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 12:52 #4723Regular Member

Posts: 11Angie / Fiona
Angie is great. All dozen plus times. Wondering about Fiona? A close second or avoid?
-
06-11-25 07:24 #4722Regular Member

Posts: 18The two that I have had success W / S are Angie and Fiona. I would recommend Angie.
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 07:21 #4721Regular Member

Posts: 18Angie
Yes I have a couple of times, she was nice and tight. Highly recommend!
Originally Posted by JWinston316
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 17:37 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 202Looking for something in town
Headed your way (KZoo) in a couple of days. Looking for either a GFE with BBBJ and CIM or a BBBJCIMW / S. Any recommendations. She doesn't have to be a 10, but I don't want a 3 either. MILF is great as I am in my 50's.
-
06-08-25 11:41 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 269Angie
It's been a few years since I've last seen her, however she was always into it and felt good. If her price still is good, I'd recommend giving it a try.
Originally Posted by JWinston316
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 14:49 #4718Regular Member

Posts: 5Angie
Has anyone actually seen Angie for FS? It seems like all have only reported for her top talent. We all know she's great. But how is the rest? I would agree with every other post as it would be hard to say otherwise.
-
06-05-25 06:44 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 296BootsKnocker
Hey good sir; I have a message for you from an old friend, but your inbox is full. Clean it out and send me a PM please.
-
06-04-25 15:25 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 144Sage Summers
Had my second visit with this nice cute bbw. Nice clean private resident incall, does have a cat but will lock it out of the room. Opted for a qv, wonderful covered BJ skills, bent her over for some doggy style buckshots, and then pulled my bag off and unloaded and huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a champ. Almost down to the very last drop but there was so much she spilled a few drops haha! Was definitely a good time, will repeat.
Max.
https://tryst.link/escort/sage-summers








Reply With Quote





