Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 183 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1930

    Mellimel

    Mellimel.

    Cuddle and a massage. What more could you want?! She does give a good massage and tailors the session to what you want. Fun to be had. Good luck and enjoy.

  2. #1929

    Princess TL

    Been doing a little back and forth texting with this one. Can someone dm the details if you've seen her? I want to know if the cuddle comes with fun. 300 for 2 hours is pretty steep if it doesn't. Thanks in advanced boys.

  3. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddean1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw AsianBabyy on CC just browsing.

    If she is real I need to fly to Orlando LOL.
    She is real. Met her about a year ago. L1 fun to be had. Bit expensive and did not feel it was worth it LOL. But yes she is real.

  4. #1927

    Lizzy

    Met with Lizzy yesterday. Very down to earth and go with the flow. She keeps things real and goes off of energy. Beautiful lady. I've heard extras can be had but we just cuddled. There was good tension but I did not want to push further. Our meet was also very last minute. Honestly, it was relaxing and her company was enjoyable.

  5. #1926

    Hersnuggles

    Has anyone met hersnuggles? Very intriguing.

  6. #1925

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Hands down the best in the business.
    I enjoyed our time together.

  7. #1924

    You Rock!!

    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and had something set up quickly. Arrived as planned and all was as expected. Petite firm body, I'm guessing 34 D mom tits and gives an ambitious BBBJ. I think that BB would be an option I just was feeling it with her and used a party hat. All in was $200 and was a good experience.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SnugglyKay
    I enjoy what I do.

  8. #1923
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Schedule an appointment with Loving_Embrace and HugsandTacos on two different days. They all looked so familiar. I was wracking my brains bc I know I've seen them before. After some conversation, they mentioned they're all related. But the kicker is. One of of their sister is Lily HandzofGold. (She's not on cc, but you could see the resemblance a bit).
    Are you referring to Loving_Embrace or Embrace_Love? The latter looks more like HugsandTacos to me.

  9. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Is she down for raw? Holy cow tho, 60-70 pounds. LOL, that's an insane difference. I can't believe she would still use her old photos.
    Thats assuming she was around 115-125 in her photos which that's my visual guess looking at her figure vs now.

    I didn't make that approach event though I could probably have gotten it.

    She knows exactly what she's doing and why she's being booked. She buttered me up the whole time and wore some shorts that had half of her ass hanging out.

    BBBJ but Cfs cause she's def not low volume.

  10. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    Recently got in touch with Gabi, everything said about her is true. What I was not expecting was the difference between her photos and her now. Not my cup of tea but fun was had. I prefer spinners and I prefer when photos are updated. Definitely her, but with baby damage and an extra 60-70 pounds. She wears a lot of make up for my taste.

    As for the fun, L1,L2, L3 its on the table at a premium price, much higher than your local AMP for the same time and less action where you can find a true spinner. I'd say GPS at this point as she's not the same as advertised.

    Was it good? Yea but she has lots of rules. One and done for me.
    Is she down for raw? Holy cow tho, 60-70 pounds. LOL, that's an insane difference. I can't believe she would still use her old photos.

  11. #1920

    Gabicomfort

    Recently got in touch with Gabi, everything said about her is true. What I was not expecting was the difference between her photos and her now. Not my cup of tea but fun was had. I prefer spinners and I prefer when photos are updated. Definitely her, but with baby damage and an extra 60-70 pounds. She wears a lot of make up for my taste.

    As for the fun, L1,L2, L3 its on the table at a premium price, much higher than your local AMP for the same time and less action where you can find a true spinner. I'd say GPS at this point as she's not the same as advertised.

    Was it good? Yea but she has lots of rules. One and done for me.

  12. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Schedule an appointment with Loving_Embrace and HugsandTacos on two different days. They all looked so familiar. I was wracking my brains bc I know I've seen them before. After some conversation, they mentioned they're all related. But the kicker is. One of of their sister is Lily HandzofGold. (She's not on cc, but you could see the resemblance a bit).
    3 some! Ask you might get a yes.

  13. #1918

    Sisters hustling

    Schedule an appointment with Loving_Embrace and HugsandTacos on two different days. They all looked so familiar. I was wracking my brains bc I know I've seen them before. After some conversation, they mentioned they're all related. But the kicker is. One of of their sister is Lily HandzofGold. (She's not on cc, but you could see the resemblance a bit).

  14. #1917

    Sapphire_Luv

    Got this one to agree to come out to Orlando tomorrow (Sunday). Fun to be had, but getting her out here is 50/50. She wants to schedule a couple of other mongers to make her trip worthwhile. Just a heads up if you've been trying to book.

  15. #1916

    Khloe

    Has anyone had any experiences with her? She looks like fun may be able to be had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape