Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 2740
-
06-18-25 17:59 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 131Mellimel
Mellimel.
Cuddle and a massage. What more could you want?! She does give a good massage and tailors the session to what you want. Fun to be had. Good luck and enjoy.
-
06-18-25 17:58 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 51Princess TL
Been doing a little back and forth texting with this one. Can someone dm the details if you've seen her? I want to know if the cuddle comes with fun. 300 for 2 hours is pretty steep if it doesn't. Thanks in advanced boys.
-
06-18-25 17:56 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 131She is real. Met her about a year ago. L1 fun to be had. Bit expensive and did not feel it was worth it LOL. But yes she is real.
Originally Posted by Ddean1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 17:54 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 131Lizzy
Met with Lizzy yesterday. Very down to earth and go with the flow. She keeps things real and goes off of energy. Beautiful lady. I've heard extras can be had but we just cuddled. There was good tension but I did not want to push further. Our meet was also very last minute. Honestly, it was relaxing and her company was enjoyable.
-
06-18-25 17:49 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 131Hersnuggles
Has anyone met hersnuggles? Very intriguing.
-
06-16-25 17:31 #1925Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40My pleasure
I enjoyed our time together.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 17:28 #1924Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40You Rock!!
I enjoy what I do.
Originally Posted by InFromBehind
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 23:18 #1923Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43Are you referring to Loving_Embrace or Embrace_Love? The latter looks more like HugsandTacos to me.
Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 16:25 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 160Thats assuming she was around 115-125 in her photos which that's my visual guess looking at her figure vs now.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
I didn't make that approach event though I could probably have gotten it.
She knows exactly what she's doing and why she's being booked. She buttered me up the whole time and wore some shorts that had half of her ass hanging out.
BBBJ but Cfs cause she's def not low volume.
-
06-15-25 13:43 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 604Is she down for raw? Holy cow tho, 60-70 pounds. LOL, that's an insane difference. I can't believe she would still use her old photos.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 10:42 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 160Gabicomfort
Recently got in touch with Gabi, everything said about her is true. What I was not expecting was the difference between her photos and her now. Not my cup of tea but fun was had. I prefer spinners and I prefer when photos are updated. Definitely her, but with baby damage and an extra 60-70 pounds. She wears a lot of make up for my taste.
As for the fun, L1,L2, L3 its on the table at a premium price, much higher than your local AMP for the same time and less action where you can find a true spinner. I'd say GPS at this point as she's not the same as advertised.
Was it good? Yea but she has lots of rules. One and done for me.
-
06-15-25 01:03 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 1133 some! Ask you might get a yes.
Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 22:47 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 105Sisters hustling
Schedule an appointment with Loving_Embrace and HugsandTacos on two different days. They all looked so familiar. I was wracking my brains bc I know I've seen them before. After some conversation, they mentioned they're all related. But the kicker is. One of of their sister is Lily HandzofGold. (She's not on cc, but you could see the resemblance a bit).
-
06-14-25 22:41 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 105Sapphire_Luv
Got this one to agree to come out to Orlando tomorrow (Sunday). Fun to be had, but getting her out here is 50/50. She wants to schedule a couple of other mongers to make her trip worthwhile. Just a heads up if you've been trying to book.
-
06-13-25 23:10 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 604Khloe
Has anyone had any experiences with her? She looks like fun may be able to be had.











Reply With Quote






