Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 2740
-
06-13-25 20:26 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 347She just joined, has no karma and is asking $200. That's too many red flags for me.
Originally Posted by Ddean1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 19:07 #1914Regular Member

Posts: 14Just saw AsianBabyy on CC just browsing.
If she is real I need to fly to Orlando LOL.
-
06-13-25 15:31 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 1126It has been almost a year since I last her from her. I had a cuddle session scheduled the following week and when I texted to confirm a few days before, radio silence. I messaged a few times then texted her real number that she gave me. She replied to stop texting her so I left it at that. I know she had a couple scares right before so she might have retired because of it. She had some issues with the law so she probably wanted to stay under the radar with everything. I expected her to come back with a new account or to reach out to regulars but I never heard or saw anything.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 02:03 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 160Cuddlebugfr
Anyone still in contact with Cuddlebugfr?
I was in comms with her when her account got banned a few months ago. Would love some details or deets to reconnected with her. Just PM.
-
06-12-25 18:46 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 107I guess so 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;129315;129315;129315;.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 16:01 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 2964Gabby27
You must have scared her away, accounts deactivated! 🤣.
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 15:48 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 107Gabby27
Either she's lying to me or you guys are keeping her booked. I can't get a time slot. LOL.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabby27
-
06-11-25 13:00 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 523Seen her previously and unfortunately no fun for me. It was a late night cuddle and it doesn't seem like she was interested in making any small talk and was kinda introverted the whole time. I asked about extras and was turned down, heard of previous reports of fun but since then she gotten a cuddle partner that's strictly platonic from previous reports that might've changed her ways or maybe we just didn't mesh well.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 07:16 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 131Lizzylee
Planning to see lizzylee. I seen reports and a go for me. Those that have seen her can you PM me and provide more details? It would be greatly appreciated.
-
06-11-25 06:52 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 300I'll validate if you send me the text conversation.
Originally Posted by WhiteDemon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 22:11 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 113OxytocinOasis
OxytocinOasis is coming to Orlando who's taking one for the team??
-
06-10-25 13:21 #1904Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you.
Originally Posted by RockMe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 12:54 #1903Regular Member

Posts: 21I need to make an amendment. It was $$ TOTAL damage. Autocorrect or something messed up my post. However, I assure you there was ZERO discussion about pricing until I was leaving. If a respected senior member would like to validate my claims I will privately send my text conversation which validates everything I've stated.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 07:43 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 131I've seen Gabby several times and she's always been firm on pricing. How did you manage $$ for everything? I know she discussed her pricing before anything even happens.
Originally Posted by WhiteDemon
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 11:52 #1901Regular Member

Posts: 21GabiComfort and Brii
So I had a double header due to scheduling conflicts ended up with both back to back. I gave up on BriiBrii after the second reschedule despite her "enthusiastic interest". She hit me up several times now which I'm ignoring for a bit. We'll see. As for Gabi, nice place. She was very catering and although she is strict about times she works (including comms) we got the meet done. Everything was on the table, all fun was had and there were no negotiations until business was concluded. $$ total damage.











Reply With Quote





