Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28037
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    The school is listed only as a nearby "landmark" to give you sense of area. Downtown Cary is also somewhat misleading. Real address given once you are close to area. Not a setup.
    Did you TOFT?

  2. #28036

    Spot on review

    Nice lady but I haven't repeated due to the distance. Price point makes it a little tougher too with what she's charging nowadays. If you are near her incall and do the hhr option then I think it makes a little more sense. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    What you see is exactly what you get, so no surprises. I've seen her twice, once to check her off my bucket list and another time because she was available and I was passing through the area.

    When she first came on the scene, her rate was $100 for every 30 minute increment. She got out of the game for a while, I think there was some religious influence in her life (not sure) and she was struggling with the guilt of this profession and the toll it took on her self-esteem and mental health (I am sure of that). However, she realized that the bills weren't paying themselves and she came back with a much higher donation rate.

    She is someone who generally loves physical intimacy and receiving pleasure, so it's a win-win for her that she can make money and enjoy the sexual contact. An encounter with her is pretty standard, she does not allow anything in the back door but she will let you hit the cat from behind. Her BBBJ skills are above-average. She will let you bareback her.

    If there are any cons, they are these: 1) she loves to talk, and she will go down a rabbit hole telling you about the current circumstances of her life; 2) she lives in a camper in Lake Royale, a nice waterfront camper with an addition. She keeps it clean and neat, it's just a small space. 3) you have to present your ID at the front gate in order to be allowed into the lake community, that can be a little bit unnerving. But, her location is about the longest drive you can have to get from the gate to her camper. If you are factoring in time, you need to add at least 10 minutes if not 15 minutes from the time you drive through the gate.

    From my experiences, I have no reason to discourage anyone from seeing her. My biggest drawback is the donation. For the same money she is charging, I can have an encounter with someone who is a little younger, more conventionally "hot," and a little more open on the menu. I don't begrudge any provider charging what they charge. If men will pay it, why shouldn't they charge it? For me, I feel like she is charging above what I consider a fair market rate. But, she can choose what her donation is going to be, I can choose to pay it or not, no harm and no foul. If you like older ladies and you're looking for a decent or even good encounter in a safe environment, she should check off all of those boxes for you.

  3. #28035

    It is not at elementary school.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
    The school is listed only as a nearby "landmark" to give you sense of area. Downtown Cary is also somewhat misleading. Real address given once you are close to area. Not a setup.

  4. #28034

    Uncle LEO

    BGS on 6/4/2025.

  5. #28033
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    She GPSed herself right off my list. Was in comms to see her, willing to do the $150 but she went ghost. I thought I had heard she got out of the game but she came back with hella high rates. I hate that it will never be.
    Agreed, I provided the reasons for not seeing her at $150/ hr. IMO, her current rate isn't a good value considering what else is available.

  6. #28032

    Joiya

    https://tryst.link/escort/joiya

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joiya-316194

    Joiya was one of my favorite providers. Tiny lady lady with a great service. However, she seemed retired a couple of years ago. I was quite happy to see her adds popping again in the resent months.

    I decided to pull the trigger when I saw her in the area. There was light screening. Obviously my number had changed. It was decent hotel and quoted $$5 for hh.

    I arrived at the hotel, the the usual protocol and went in to the room. A lady opened the door, and it was not Joiya,. For a second I thought perhaps she aged, not but she couldn't have grown tall.

    I was already committed, and she was decent looking, so I decided to continue. But I had lot my appetite because of the bait and switch. I was more disappointed because I was so looking forward to see Joya.

    Her body was fine with good curves, face was a 5, she accommodated some light kissing. Come main course, did a sniff test, and boy it was no good. And she probably shat just before I arrived and didn't wash. So no thanks to DTY. Quickly finished in mish.

    So overall 6/10. Good body, not great performance (may because I had high expectations of meeting Joiya) - won't repeat. But some other might find her a good provider.

    By the comms, her english wasn't great. And she sure had a handler to text.

    The problem: It's not Joiya. They some how managed to hack in to Joiya's profile. Did some research after coming home, and figured out this is Torina. Charlstone, 20 years fast forward. She is in her late 40's or early 50's.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/50...ina-charleston

    Probably Joiya used this handler / agency at some point, and they are misusing the profile now.

  7. #28031
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago pre-covid. Her rate then was $150. She was nice and pleasant. At the time she preferred BB. She Had some unique requirements in order to access her incall. She was too far out of my way and there wasn't enough chemistry to make it a regular thing. She has the same pics that she had then. If you think you might like to try her, I wouldn't discourage it. I'd say that she is real and safe.
    She GPSed herself right off my list. Was in comms to see her, willing to do the $150 but she went ghost. I thought I had heard she got out of the game but she came back with hella high rates. I hate that it will never be.

  8. #28030
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Pro: long legs, pretty, gets into it.

    Con: not GFE, room reeks of smoke, like clothes stank after the session, bf waiting outside the room, around the corner of the building and was eyeing me while I entered. I asked if he's ok, she replied that he knows what her job.

    CBJ, doggy, missionary. Would rpeat, but because of the smoke and the bf, did not repeat.
    Thanks for the information.

    She looks pretty in the pics, but it takes just one bad day for the BF to find the right excuse to have a bad time. I think I am skipping this one. BFs around are a ticking bomb imo.

  9. #28029
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    HappyCastle Nonoka

    Visited this new girl in HappyCastle. The agent sent me photo of Nonoka, and in the photo the tits are huge. Was attracted to that tits and went for it.

    Nonoka is young and has a youthful body. And OMG, those tits of her are really huge. Feels good to grab them.

    She can speak a bit of English, but not much. Her voice is cute, I liked it very much.

    The GFE was good and not rushy. I enjoyed her riding on me. She offers BBFS.

    Look 7/10.

    Body 9/10.

    Service 8/10.

    GFE 8/10.

  10. #28028

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Raelyn in the past 6 months or so? I don't think I've seen a review for her in probably over a year at this point. She has new pictures but I'm wondering if she is still doing the old posting and ghosting act.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/390873565751
    I see her every couple of months. Always a good time, but I usually struggle with scheduling with her. Still as flaky as she has always been.

  11. #28027

    Pooki

    What you see is exactly what you get, so no surprises. I've seen her twice, once to check her off my bucket list and another time because she was available and I was passing through the area.

    When she first came on the scene, her rate was $100 for every 30 minute increment. She got out of the game for a while, I think there was some religious influence in her life (not sure) and she was struggling with the guilt of this profession and the toll it took on her self-esteem and mental health (I am sure of that). However, she realized that the bills weren't paying themselves and she came back with a much higher donation rate.

    She is someone who generally loves physical intimacy and receiving pleasure, so it's a win-win for her that she can make money and enjoy the sexual contact. An encounter with her is pretty standard, she does not allow anything in the back door but she will let you hit the cat from behind. Her BBBJ skills are above-average. She will let you bareback her.

    If there are any cons, they are these: 1) she loves to talk, and she will go down a rabbit hole telling you about the current circumstances of her life; 2) she lives in a camper in Lake Royale, a nice waterfront camper with an addition. She keeps it clean and neat, it's just a small space. 3) you have to present your ID at the front gate in order to be allowed into the lake community, that can be a little bit unnerving. But, her location is about the longest drive you can have to get from the gate to her camper. If you are factoring in time, you need to add at least 10 minutes if not 15 minutes from the time you drive through the gate.

    From my experiences, I have no reason to discourage anyone from seeing her. My biggest drawback is the donation. For the same money she is charging, I can have an encounter with someone who is a little younger, more conventionally "hot," and a little more open on the menu. I don't begrudge any provider charging what they charge. If men will pay it, why shouldn't they charge it? For me, I feel like she is charging above what I consider a fair market rate. But, she can choose what her donation is going to be, I can choose to pay it or not, no harm and no foul. If you like older ladies and you're looking for a decent or even good encounter in a safe environment, she should check off all of those boxes for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

  12. #28026

    She advertises on Tryst as well

    https://tryst.link/escort/dacocoshow

    I've asked in the past about her, something just comes off as "pull into this side street and, oh look, cops!" or "you don't need two kidneys!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139

  13. #28025

    Raelyn / Dani

    Has anyone seen Raelyn in the past 6 months or so? I don't think I've seen a review for her in probably over a year at this point. She has new pictures but I'm wondering if she is still doing the old posting and ghosting act.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/390873565751

  14. #28024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    I saw her years ago pre-covid. Her rate then was $150. She was nice and pleasant. At the time she preferred BB. She Had some unique requirements in order to access her incall. She was too far out of my way and there wasn't enough chemistry to make it a regular thing. She has the same pics that she had then. If you think you might like to try her, I wouldn't discourage it. I'd say that she is real and safe.

  15. #28023

    Black girl recommendations

    Anyone have any good recs for light-dark skin girls in Raleigh Durham area? DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape