Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28067

    Alanis

    https://tryst.link/escort/Alanis

    Appears TGTBT. Anyone with intel? May have to TOFTT. Feel free to message.

  2. #28066
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    I see her every couple of months. Always a good time, but I usually struggle with scheduling with her. Still as flaky as she has always been.
    Can confirm this. Ill see here every now and then because she's a pain in the ass to get together with but if you actually get in front of her she's a good time. Not as curvy as her pics but still good looking.

    With that said. She's currently on my shit list. Tried to book her Wednesday and its been an on going thing of "Hey I'm OTW" and then I don't hear back from her for a few hours for whatever reason. And before any says it, yes I know this is my fault. Last few times have been good. She asked for some gas money to head over and has been an ultra flake since and no showed.

    Honestly, she's fun but not fun enough to where it's worth dealing with everything else that comes with it.

  3. #28065
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Encountered this one not long ago.

    Found ads on skip and Tryst. Comms were slow at first but ended up no issues.

    She took Uber on her own to my locale. Sent link to see her travel. Got to me timely.

    She is the girl in ad. She isn't a spinner, thick but thick in a good way. Did admit to some usage of candy but most dabble at the least.

    Discussed what I wanted and what she would allow. No anal, no swallowing and only cfs. Does allow BBBJ.

    I wanted a massage so she straddled me and started on my back. Nothing great but sensual and enjoyed.

    Flipped and rubbed chest for a bit but quickly started BBBJ. Very good skills and she got into it the more I got stiff, deep throating and licking.

    It was so good that I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth and unloaded my kids in her mouth. She didn't flinch. Kept sucking. Didn't swallow my boys. Went to restroom.

    I will see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/791996752521
    What was the damage?

  4. #28064

  5. #28063

    Toven.Jordan

    Encountered this one not long ago.

    Found ads on skip and Tryst. Comms were slow at first but ended up no issues.

    She took Uber on her own to my locale. Sent link to see her travel. Got to me timely.

    She is the girl in ad. She isn't a spinner, thick but thick in a good way. Did admit to some usage of candy but most dabble at the least.

    Discussed what I wanted and what she would allow. No anal, no swallowing and only cfs. Does allow BBBJ.

    I wanted a massage so she straddled me and started on my back. Nothing great but sensual and enjoyed.

    Flipped and rubbed chest for a bit but quickly started BBBJ. Very good skills and she got into it the more I got stiff, deep throating and licking.

    It was so good that I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth and unloaded my kids in her mouth. She didn't flinch. Kept sucking. Didn't swallow my boys. Went to restroom.

    I will see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/791996752521

  6. #28062
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d=04%3A00%3A00
    How can you NOT know about Lady J? She's The best.

  7. #28061
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidosGood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? No reviews or recommendations I can find here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54102.html
    Search the term "batshit".

    You'll have your answer.

  8. #28060
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #28059

    Bad Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d=04%3A00%3A00
    Resend with the specific link.

  10. #28058
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidosGood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? No reviews or recommendations I can find here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54102.html
    She's been reviewed fairly heavily on the non AMP board. Summary: she's absolutely insane. Pictures are at least 15 years old. And yeah, the insane part. Avoid.

  11. #28057

    Provider

    Does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d=04%3A00%3A00

  12. #28056
    Quote Originally Posted by JorkedPeanits  [View Original Post]
    She has a photo with butterflies and without, which one was she or old pic?
    If you go into more pics, she's definitely the top four and maybe a couple others. But the one with the face pic isn't her, and the top right one is porn star India.

    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/h...-ass-58535815/

    On a positive note, I can say that Hellcat is a lot of fun. She has rules and can be a bit standoffish at first, but I've seen her a few times and the menu keeps opening. She's pretty, clean, tall and hot if you dig black girls. Treat her right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/188593912

  13. #28055

    Not tht I'm thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So I'd been texting this one here and there and it never worked out. Finally one day she said, "Can you come?" She could only do cardate, but I said okay. First she gave me the wrong address, which was suspicious. Then she said "Oh go here. " Another address close by. Then another. I should have left but I'm not sure why I kept looking. I guess I just wanted to see what she looked like at minimum. Finally after more BS, I see her strolling toward me and she's fine. Very cute, with a much better body and face than you might thing from the pics. She was friendly, but strangely ditzy. Like a couple wires were loose for sure. Then we finally get situated and she starts with the No's. I mean everything was a no. No BJ, sucking tits, not even touching them. She'd pull back. At that point I'm pretty much done since I'm no machine. I need to have some fucking contact, you know? So I try to end it and then the crazy shit starts.

    She says I owe her all the money even though we didn't do anything. I tell her I'll give her a pretty decent part of it and drive her back, but she says her phone is being tracked and, "you don't know how old I am. " Then she says she's calling the police. I tell her, "What you're going to turn yourself in basically?" But she did it. You read that right. She dialed 911 and they picked up. So I got her to hang up but now I'm pretty freaked out by this insane behavior.
    She has a photo with butterflies and without, which one was she or old pic?

  14. #28054

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? No reviews or recommendations I can find here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54102.html

  15. #28053

    Schoolhouse rock

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I did.
    The post has been deleted since then is this her? I'm trying to set up as we speak.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/313069314781

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape