Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38392

    Tastey or what ever the thief calls herself today

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/956029425966

    She's back. Disappeared for awhile so everyone forgets how she robs ya then post different pics and a different number. Don't fall for it😉.

  2. #38391

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    She's really annoying. She will quit pausing the session every other minute. She can't be still, she always preoccupied with doing something. Don't do it. If you decide to see her, negotiate for as low as you possibly can.

  3. #38390

    Red hot red head anyone try


  4. #38389

    Kate is absolutely amazing!

    She is amazing, great time and really gets into it. Make sure you treat her right and she will return the favor.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/430098669624

    After some failed attempts to see Kae, I finally got to see her. She opened the door in some fishnet stockings, bra, and panties. I was horny as hell so I took off her stockings and panties and went to town, delicately eating that kitty. She was getting amped up after a few minutes and so she started with a BBBJ. When it came time for the main event, she said she forgot she didn't have a jacket, and I didn't either. I won't go raw on a girl, just not my thing. So, we agreed on a donation amount for just oral. Then, down I went again, tasting that wonderful kitty. It got to the point where she was writhing her hips around so much that I had both my hands under her ass / hips so I could pull that snatch right up against my face. She was ready to go and really wanted some D. She went back to sucking me off and then I exploded all over her kitty. That is my biggest turn on. I like releasing on the face or the puss. She the was rubbing my juices all over her privates and lower stomach. Cleaned up and left. Damage was 100 coins. Texted her a little while later to thank her because it was just a fun time. Will repeat for FS.

  5. #38388

    Little Bit is back! (for just a little bit)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/561348534811

    Location: Westside / OP.

    Review: 9/10.

    She was out of the game for a while but decided to come back because she needs some legal defense / new baby funds. So I get in contact with her and it was like riding a bike she didn't lose a step. She's a shorty, nice long hair, smells / looks great (even her boobs are bigger), can hold a conversation, a normal girl that isn't doing any drugs. Honestly with the quality in Jacksonville, that should be enough to give her a call.

    I met her at the door, hugged her, carried her to the bed, and we're at it like bunnies. Pussy felt nice and tight. I originally paid for HH, but decided to upgrade to an hour. It was nice to be with a normal girl instead of having to deal with someone whose high as a kite surrounded by DBs, junkies and pit bulls. She won't be doing this for long since its just for her legal fund, once its funded and / or she starts her job full time she's out. So if you're looking for a girl next door experience, I recommend her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails firefox_PXUXpHpK4J.jpg‎   firefox_6n4msKVy9h.jpg‎   firefox_CjXgxnrNX8.jpg‎   firefox_fT2ZTICNTB.jpg‎   firefox_vIdAZRINj9.jpg‎  


  6. #38387

    Good service not in Jax but right off interstate

    She's not a good looker but damn good services, she gives a top notch BBBJ for a good price and offers back door play for you, rimming or prostate massage, so close your eyes and let her go to town on your little buddy and back door and you'll be cumming in no time, she's sweet and clear minded, so if your looking for a no drama or hassle meetup with a solid price great service then I recommend her, didn't go all the way just go lt some headache relief and massgae in the back, first time I've came from head so if your like me and usual can't even get close to finishing from head I say give it a shot you won't be disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...t/385315300723

  7. #38386
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was pregnant. Like a dead fish who doesn't get into it. Hard no from me.
    I agree. Dead fish.

  8. #38385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Queen Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/516400428627

    Who is this? I could have sworn I've seen reviews on her on this forum but a quick search found nothing. She's got a new number so searching that doesn't help much either. Anyone with a better memory than this old guy?
    Saw her last week. Was expecting average, but was pleasantly surprised. Good comms. Solid BBBJ and she had a nice, tight pussy. Very nice. Her incall was definitely cluttered and she has a big dog, but he was well behaved and super cute and affectionate. Overall recommend. QV was $. 25, if I remember correctly.

  9. #38384

    Mcduff Audrey

    Made the trek to McDuff last night and glad I did!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/431942950797

    Set up was easy. When I called, she picked up immediately. This will be the third time I've seen her so when I told her I was less than ten minutes away, she said she was securing her dog and to go ahead and head her way. I called as I was about to pull up and she walked outside.

    Once inside she gave me a nice hug and some DFK. Handed her the donation and we got comfortable. She is a total MILF with what I think is a great body and a really soft handful of an ass. She started with a nice slow BBBJ as requested with lots of sexy eye contact with her brown eyes. Put on the cover and had her get in all fours for k9. What a great view with no odors. She is a snug fit and was very wet and hot so I popped in the bag after a while. She really gets into it and was very vocal! She used some wipes and cleaned me up then helped me get dressed. Gave me a hug and kiss and I was out the door.

    Audrey is a woman that genuinely enjoys pleasing a man and is very accommodating. It's a refreshing change from other providers for sure. Only issue I have with seeing her is her location on McDuff. It's just not a great area. If you can get past that, you'll have a great time!

  10. #38383

    Queen Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/516400428627

    Who is this? I could have sworn I've seen reviews on her on this forum but a quick search found nothing. She's got a new number so searching that doesn't help much either. Anyone with a better memory than this old guy?
    She has a review on TER and it is rather complimentary. She sounds like a hottie and very willing to the reviewer. I have considered her myself.

  11. #38382
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ryder again over in the town center. She still does it for me. I've slowed way down in the hobby but had to get some stress relief. In my opinion she is the best chic around. No drama, such a pretty smile and perfect natural body. Perfect 🐈8205;11035;. She really gets into it (or makes you feel like she does atleast). Hair is pink but that seems to be a trend. She can pull off any color hair, personally like the wild look sometimes but with Ryder being so pretty I prefer a natural blonde or brown. Irrelevant rambling about the hair color but anyway wonderful experience. Definitely will repeat when I get the urge.
    Which one. There seems to be two stg.

  12. #38381
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186755971

    This girl is in st Aug. Now. Seems like she went away for a while but I don't remember finding any reviews.
    I saw her when she was pregnant. Like a dead fish who doesn't get into it. Hard no from me.

  13. #38380

    Ryder

    Saw Ryder again over in the town center. She still does it for me. I've slowed way down in the hobby but had to get some stress relief. In my opinion she is the best chic around. No drama, such a pretty smile and perfect natural body. Perfect 🐈8205;11035;. She really gets into it (or makes you feel like she does atleast). Hair is pink but that seems to be a trend. She can pull off any color hair, personally like the wild look sometimes but with Ryder being so pretty I prefer a natural blonde or brown. Irrelevant rambling about the hair color but anyway wonderful experience. Definitely will repeat when I get the urge.

  14. #38379

    Queen Bri?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/516400428627

    Who is this? I could have sworn I've seen reviews on her on this forum but a quick search found nothing. She's got a new number so searching that doesn't help much either. Anyone with a better memory than this old guy?

  15. #38378

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    She's become my go to for some amazing head. She also has a sexy ass. I don't even want to mess around with many other providers now. They're either fugly, pics aren't as advertised, or just give poor performance and a waste of time and $$.
    Have you tried "Deja" yet? She looks better than her pics and gives an Awesome blow Job with CIM. I saw her about 3 months ago for a trip to "Greek" and I hope to see her again in the next couple of days. She is in a "Residential" home right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape