Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38377

    Eve

    Yeah, I saw her about 2 weeks ago. She looked kinda bad. Definitely on something but more importantly, her neck was stuck in a weird position. I've seen her in the past and she was always pretty normal but not 2 weeks ago! I may try again in a few months but my dream was not great due to lack of mobility, constant moving around and complaining about her neck and random things in the hotel.

    Jesus. We need more options in jax.

    - Don Jon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186755971

    This girl is in st Aug. Now. Seems like she went away for a while but I don't remember finding any reviews.

  2. #38376

    Eve

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186755971

    This girl is in st Aug. Now. Seems like she went away for a while but I don't remember finding any reviews.

  3. #38375

    Ashley James for the win on BBBJ

    She's become my go to for some amazing head. She also has a sexy ass. I don't even want to mess around with many other providers now. They're either fugly, pics aren't as advertised, or just give poor performance and a waste of time and $$.

  4. #38374

    Anybody sampled yet?

    I was chatting with this nice looking lady. Communications were good and we tentatively set up a rendezvous.

    I was hoping somebody would have some insight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/974292198603

  5. #38373

    Throat goat, slim thick

    Does anyone know what happened to Shae? Have not seen any post from her in a while?

  6. #38372

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Your MO is ask and ask about Latinas. I have replied to several of your posts. Then you come back with reviews of girls you never asked about. I seriously don't know if I can trust your reviews or not.
    They've been here before and talked about on here before and you obviously missed that but this whole thread is based off of trust really so TRUST me and go see them you won't regret it.

  7. #38371

    They are both great

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    The extremely few girls out there like Pamela and Natalie are the only reason I am still hobbying. I am so grateful they are not local, if they were, I would quickly go bankrupt.
    Saw both Natalie and Pamela last year. Both are fantastic. If I wasn't addicted to BF I would definitely be making a visit to one of them.

  8. #38370

    I trust the review on these two

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Your MO is ask and ask about Latinas. I have replied to several of your posts. Then you come back with reviews of girls you never asked about. I seriously don't know if I can trust your reviews or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    I just came back from seeing both maybe about an hour in between dates they are in the same place but diff rooms by TC, highly recommend and are highly reviewed, I'm sure most have seen but they are in town! Only here for a week both are sexy as f**k 160 hh roses.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188392266

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188413969
    The extremely few girls out there like Pamela and Natalie are the only reason I am still hobbying. I am so grateful they are not local, if they were, I would quickly go bankrupt.

  9. #38369

    You're Killing Me Smalls

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    I just came back from seeing both maybe about an hour in between dates they are in the same place but diff rooms by TC, highly recommend and are highly reviewed, I'm sure most have seen but they are in town! Only here for a week both are sexy as f**k 160 hh roses.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188392266

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188413969
    Your MO is ask and ask about Latinas. I have replied to several of your posts. Then you come back with reviews of girls you never asked about. I seriously don't know if I can trust your reviews or not.

  10. #38368

    Latinas

    I just came back from seeing both maybe about an hour in between dates they are in the same place but diff rooms by TC, highly recommend and are highly reviewed, I'm sure most have seen but they are in town! Only here for a week both are sexy as f**k 160 hh roses.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188392266

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188413969

  11. #38367

    For me too

    She doesn't see us dark brothers, but dang she look like she definitely knows what's she is doing. Make sure you shoot an extra on on her face for a brother LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    So first of all, I have no idea if this is a selfie or not. From my own personal experience, I can tell you that she is a provider that is looking for regular business so there are no games or bs. Is she the best ever, like the review said? Well, not for me but maybe for him. I would recommend as she is sweet in person and lets me give her a messy facial. OH, and her rates are reasonable.

    Decide for yourself.

  12. #38366
    I've seen her and have the same sentiments. She's sweet and accommodating not the best but a bright spot for this cesspool

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    So first of all, I have no idea if this is a selfie or not. From my own personal experience, I can tell you that she is a provider that is looking for regular business so there are no games or bs. Is she the best ever, like the review said? Well, not for me but maybe for him. I would recommend as she is sweet in person and lets me give her a messy facial. OH, and her rates are reasonable.

    Decide for yourself.
    .

  13. #38365

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by AllrightSpider  [View Original Post]
    She's real and one of my ATF's. Hard to get up with but if you can get an appointment she's a drama free great time. Not the cover model I met so many years back but still has a great figure. Everything covered and the back door is locked (I keep knocking anyway) but beyond that the service is 5 star.
    What's the damage? Doesn't show on the site. Thanks.

  14. #38364

    Both

    Both of these ladies have reviews on this site. One of them, by me.

  15. #38363

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed0067  [View Original Post]
    Honestly the best provider I've seen in jax.

    60 qy 100 hh. Short with a nice a $$ and melons She makes me feel like a king every time I see her.

    Her Bbj is out of this world and she won't stop until you're finished.

    Bring an umbrella if you want FS if not just a merely 20 Mario coins extra she's keeps herself and her room really clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/371464724876
    So first of all, I have no idea if this is a selfie or not. From my own personal experience, I can tell you that she is a provider that is looking for regular business so there are no games or bs. Is she the best ever, like the review said? Well, not for me but maybe for him. I would recommend as she is sweet in person and lets me give her a messy facial. OH, and her rates are reasonable.

    Decide for yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape