Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38379

    Mcduff Audrey

    Made the trek to McDuff last night and glad I did!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/431942950797

    Set up was easy. When I called, she picked up immediately. This will be the third time I've seen her so when I told her I was less than ten minutes away, she said she was securing her dog and to go ahead and head her way. I called as I was about to pull up and she walked outside.

    Once inside she gave me a nice hug and some DFK. Handed her the donation and we got comfortable. She is a total MILF with what I think is a great body and a really soft handful of an ass. She started with a nice slow BBBJ as requested with lots of sexy eye contact with her brown eyes. Put on the cover and had her get in all fours for k9. What a great view with no odors. She is a snug fit and was very wet and hot so I popped in the bag after a while. She really gets into it and was very vocal! She used some wipes and cleaned me up then helped me get dressed. Gave me a hug and kiss and I was out the door.

    Audrey is a woman that genuinely enjoys pleasing a man and is very accommodating. It's a refreshing change from other providers for sure. Only issue I have with seeing her is her location on McDuff. It's just not a great area. If you can get past that, you'll have a great time!

  2. #38378

    Queen Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/516400428627

    Who is this? I could have sworn I've seen reviews on her on this forum but a quick search found nothing. She's got a new number so searching that doesn't help much either. Anyone with a better memory than this old guy?
    She has a review on TER and it is rather complimentary. She sounds like a hottie and very willing to the reviewer. I have considered her myself.

  3. #38377
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ryder again over in the town center. She still does it for me. I've slowed way down in the hobby but had to get some stress relief. In my opinion she is the best chic around. No drama, such a pretty smile and perfect natural body. Perfect 🐈8205;11035;. She really gets into it (or makes you feel like she does atleast). Hair is pink but that seems to be a trend. She can pull off any color hair, personally like the wild look sometimes but with Ryder being so pretty I prefer a natural blonde or brown. Irrelevant rambling about the hair color but anyway wonderful experience. Definitely will repeat when I get the urge.
    Which one. There seems to be two stg.

  4. #38376
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186755971

    This girl is in st Aug. Now. Seems like she went away for a while but I don't remember finding any reviews.
    I saw her when she was pregnant. Like a dead fish who doesn't get into it. Hard no from me.

  5. #38375

    Ryder

    Saw Ryder again over in the town center. She still does it for me. I've slowed way down in the hobby but had to get some stress relief. In my opinion she is the best chic around. No drama, such a pretty smile and perfect natural body. Perfect 🐈8205;11035;. She really gets into it (or makes you feel like she does atleast). Hair is pink but that seems to be a trend. She can pull off any color hair, personally like the wild look sometimes but with Ryder being so pretty I prefer a natural blonde or brown. Irrelevant rambling about the hair color but anyway wonderful experience. Definitely will repeat when I get the urge.

  6. #38374

    Queen Bri?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/516400428627

    Who is this? I could have sworn I've seen reviews on her on this forum but a quick search found nothing. She's got a new number so searching that doesn't help much either. Anyone with a better memory than this old guy?

  7. #38373

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    She's become my go to for some amazing head. She also has a sexy ass. I don't even want to mess around with many other providers now. They're either fugly, pics aren't as advertised, or just give poor performance and a waste of time and $$.
    Have you tried "Deja" yet? She looks better than her pics and gives an Awesome blow Job with CIM. I saw her about 3 months ago for a trip to "Greek" and I hope to see her again in the next couple of days. She is in a "Residential" home right now.

  8. #38372

    Eve

    Yeah, I saw her about 2 weeks ago. She looked kinda bad. Definitely on something but more importantly, her neck was stuck in a weird position. I've seen her in the past and she was always pretty normal but not 2 weeks ago! I may try again in a few months but my dream was not great due to lack of mobility, constant moving around and complaining about her neck and random things in the hotel.

    Jesus. We need more options in jax.

    - Don Jon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186755971

    This girl is in st Aug. Now. Seems like she went away for a while but I don't remember finding any reviews.

  9. #38371

    Eve

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186755971

    This girl is in st Aug. Now. Seems like she went away for a while but I don't remember finding any reviews.

  10. #38370

    Ashley James for the win on BBBJ

    She's become my go to for some amazing head. She also has a sexy ass. I don't even want to mess around with many other providers now. They're either fugly, pics aren't as advertised, or just give poor performance and a waste of time and $$.

  11. #38369

    Anybody sampled yet?

    I was chatting with this nice looking lady. Communications were good and we tentatively set up a rendezvous.

    I was hoping somebody would have some insight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/974292198603

  12. #38368

    Throat goat, slim thick

    Does anyone know what happened to Shae? Have not seen any post from her in a while?

  13. #38367

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Your MO is ask and ask about Latinas. I have replied to several of your posts. Then you come back with reviews of girls you never asked about. I seriously don't know if I can trust your reviews or not.
    They've been here before and talked about on here before and you obviously missed that but this whole thread is based off of trust really so TRUST me and go see them you won't regret it.

  14. #38366

    They are both great

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    The extremely few girls out there like Pamela and Natalie are the only reason I am still hobbying. I am so grateful they are not local, if they were, I would quickly go bankrupt.
    Saw both Natalie and Pamela last year. Both are fantastic. If I wasn't addicted to BF I would definitely be making a visit to one of them.

  15. #38365

    I trust the review on these two

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Your MO is ask and ask about Latinas. I have replied to several of your posts. Then you come back with reviews of girls you never asked about. I seriously don't know if I can trust your reviews or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    I just came back from seeing both maybe about an hour in between dates they are in the same place but diff rooms by TC, highly recommend and are highly reviewed, I'm sure most have seen but they are in town! Only here for a week both are sexy as f**k 160 hh roses.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188392266

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188413969
    The extremely few girls out there like Pamela and Natalie are the only reason I am still hobbying. I am so grateful they are not local, if they were, I would quickly go bankrupt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape