Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 4115
-
06-12-25 20:04 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 332Whats new?
Someone update me what's new? I seen a couple of new girls on the blotter a couple of weeks back, someone update me with some details of new girls, I got girls for trade too, I only do BBBJ.
-
06-06-25 14:05 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 371https://www3.pbso.org/blotter/
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 08:43 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 585The booking blotter is where you can find old and recent photos of walkers that got arrested.
Originally Posted by Joslin1216
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 15:00 #4022Regular Member

Posts: 6Info
Hey ya'll. Just moved to the area from Rhode Island. Took a look through this forum and saw what the hotspots were so I drove around the past couple days looking for some prospects and while I found some I didn't pick any up due to the Uncle LEO presence.
Question though, I see multiple posting here referencing a blotter. Can someone tell me what the heck that is?
-
05-23-25 17:37 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 160A little off topic, but I'm curious to hear anyone's LEO experience. I want to hear about a past case you got, almost got, what measures you take to avoid trouble, what your plan is if you get in hot water, etc.
A regular monger was talking about this to his friend, and I overheard the following:
I always scope the area first, sometimes LEO can be very obvious, but I have been stopped for seatbelt before and 5 LEOs rushed me, and I have no idea where or how they knew I wasn't wearing seatbelt.
I always drive a little to make sure nobody pulls up behind me. I will not stop until the road behind is clear.
I have items to block windows front and back and sides. I do prep work before the dream begins so nobody can see in at all. Just looks like a car parked (quiet engine as well). If you have an air freshener hanging, take it down. The air conditioning blows it around and anyone can see the car is on, and its suspicious if nobody is in drivers seat.
I always utilize backseats, never in front.
I leave dashcam on so I don't have to ever be caught off guard. The camera still sees through even with my shades on the windshield. Or, rearview, if I am parked in such a spot.
I haven't been questioned by LEO before, but I would not talk to them outside of identifying myself. If the walker has candy on them, this could get hairy. I will never admit fault or guilt, that's my lawyers job if it came to that point. I'm just a dreamer having a tough conversation with my acquaintance in the privacy of my vehicle.
I don't have FS in vehicle. If I did, I would make sure to face forward or rearward, otherwise my vehicle will rock hard and we'd be completely compromised.
I don't litter when deed is done. I'll stop at a gas station and discard the tools of the trade in the trash.
I use a burner phone. No way anyone is going to search my phone number and find my identity. Or FB algorithm, etc.
I definitely don't pick up on main street. A little eye contact and hand wave to the provider is enough to get the drift to meet up in a safer spot.
-
05-17-25 11:53 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 585PM me for her number.
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 11:16 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 93Amanda W.
Has anyone seen Amanda W recently? I saw he a few weeks ago and didn't get her number but she does have a phone. She gives the best BBBJ of anyone on Way. She's reasonable, no drama, and looks nice these days, much better than her blotter pics.
If someone can shoot me her contact info, I'll let you in on two new girls I've seen lately.
Thanks,
CS.
-
05-05-25 18:17 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 345Misty
DAMMM TY! Good looking out!
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 12:13 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 160Harley Quinn is mental, that's the real risk with her. She brags about working with uncle LEO all the time saying she gets money for everyone she turns in. She'll still do a dream with you though. I'd say you're good as long as you don't get on her bad side.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 15:17 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 332LSW Coco aka Victoria C & WSW Harley Queen
LSW Coco aka Victoria C, was on broadway, wearing a 3 M flashing Jumpsuit that you could notice her from a mile away, was looking good so picked her up, I was excited because she's got a pretty face and was looking good, body was flabby though like she was fat at one point, she had a kinda ghetto attitude and wanted 40 coins but then said we could do 20 but to park very close to broadway so I could tell the service was going to be bad and decided to just leave her and not get service.
Looks: 8. 5/10.
Body: 5/10.
Smell: 10/10.
Attitude: 1/10.
Then in boynton I saw WSW Harley Queen, blonde, tattoos on face, wearing mini skirt with no thong. I forget her name but she's been mentioned before. She looked pretty good but something about her doesn't turn me on. I decided to drop her back off and not get service. Plus she smelled really bad.
Looks: 8. 5/10.
Body: 7/10.
Smell: -0/10.
Attitude: 3/10.
-
05-03-25 15:07 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 332No FLY Misty
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
Do not do it!
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 13:30 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 160Had a dream WSW "Olivia" w / red hair (dyed) jumped in the ride. She was nodding off but still willing to work. Gave me lackluster mouth CBJ and rushed finish. Would not repeat unless she's had some sleep. By LW and Dixie.
-
05-03-25 07:20 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 345Misty
Does anyone know where Misty can be found?
Ty much!
-
04-23-25 11:12 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 332Hell no, she just wanted kinda wanted a ride but she showed me her tits, what stood out was that hoop piercing she had on her lip or nose, pretty face, had no shoes on.
Originally Posted by HDMurdock
[View Original Post]
I think it might be Nicole B, on the blotter with the pink hair, kinda looked like her, not sure though. Anybody know her?
-
04-23-25 00:16 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 628Did you give her any coins in advance?
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






