Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4010

    New WSW Amanda

    Found a new WSW Amanda, she was walkin by pbl and dix / fed. Got in the car, she is young like 20-25 yrs, pretty face, with a Lip hoop piercing or a nose hoop piercing, can't quite remember, so she says she's just going to get something really quick and be back, so I drop her by the dboys hot spot and she never comes back. Anybody know her?

  2. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by SailFish69  [View Original Post]
    I am interested!!
    I am interested also.

  3. #4008
    Ofc you found Tori LOL. I Found her last August at McDs on Dixie up towards Forest Hill. She had no number but gave me her FB which she never responds to. She was absolutely amazing. Going to inbox you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bud,

    Here are some fresh girls for you.

    Courtney aka Marlee 561xxxx598 El Patio Motel on B way athletic body, reasonable, I gave her 40 CIP.

    Tori 561xxxx368 Forest Hill / Military pretty girl, 40 CIP. She told me she came.

    Yesterday, I found a lady on 15th street B Way, name was Fyve like the number 5. Been here only 3 weeks, nice body, good BBBJ, CIM, had my hands all over her. $30 fun.

    Last week, I picked up a cute tall, black girl in front of the El Patio Motel. Her name was Crystal. She looked like Angel Reese if you know who she is. 50 FS. Nice pussy.

    Can I have Emily's number? Is she on FB or the blotter? What does she look like? Always looking for new talent.

    Thanks, TonyTC.

  4. #4007

    Angel reese

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bud,

    Here are some fresh girls for you.

    Courtney aka Marlee 561xxxx598 El Patio Motel on B way athletic body, reasonable, I gave her 40 CIP.

    Tori 561xxxx368 Forest Hill / Military pretty girl, 40 CIP. She told me she came.

    Yesterday, I found a lady on 15th street B Way, name was Fyve like the number 5. Been here only 3 weeks, nice body, good BBBJ, CIM, had my hands all over her. $30 fun.

    Last week, I picked up a cute tall, black girl in front of the El Patio Motel. Her name was Crystal. She looked like Angel Reese if you know who she is. 50 FS. Nice pussy.

    Can I have Emily's number? Is she on FB or the blotter? What does she look like? Always looking for new talent.

    Thanks, TonyTC.
    I am interested!!

  5. #4006

    Fresh new girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend saw LSW Delray Mia back in Delray around her usual spot, this one has been around for a couple years, she had the huge phat ass, however her days seem to have gone by as she is looking older now and ass is not as phat. Found her walking! She got in my car and quoted me 40 coins for full sess, but then since I wasnt really feeling her anymore she agreed to my 20 coins for full session! She just wanted to watch porn on my phone so I put it on, however I still didn't do any service with her because I didn't find her too attractive anymore.

    That area in Delray seems to be back poppin with SW activity, She gave me her number and location. Here is her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/184669959#.

    Then I went to Broadway and found a new WSW named Erika, one of you guys gave mustve given me her number before I just could never get in contact with her, well if its the same Erika I found her strolling.

    Was wearing a hot pink mini dress which I love, got her in, spread her legs wide open was wearing no panties, she smelled clean, had recently shaved, I rubbed the kitty until we found a spot, 20 coins for everything, cool attitude, no complaints did all that was asked, I used a safety hat. Gave me digits.
    Hey Bud,

    Here are some fresh girls for you.

    Courtney aka Marlee 561xxxx598 El Patio Motel on B way athletic body, reasonable, I gave her 40 CIP.

    Tori 561xxxx368 Forest Hill / Military pretty girl, 40 CIP. She told me she came.

    Yesterday, I found a lady on 15th street B Way, name was Fyve like the number 5. Been here only 3 weeks, nice body, good BBBJ, CIM, had my hands all over her. $30 fun.

    Last week, I picked up a cute tall, black girl in front of the El Patio Motel. Her name was Crystal. She looked like Angel Reese if you know who she is. 50 FS. Nice pussy.

    Can I have Emily's number? Is she on FB or the blotter? What does she look like? Always looking for new talent.

    Thanks, TonyTC.

  6. #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend saw LSW Delray Mia back in Delray around her usual spot, this one has been around for a couple years, she had the huge phat ass, however her days seem to have gone by as she is looking older now and ass is not as phat. Found her walking! She got in my car and quoted me 40 coins for full sess, but then since I wasnt really feeling her anymore she agreed to my 20 coins for full session! She just wanted to watch porn on my phone so I put it on, however I still didn't do any service with her because I didn't find her too attractive anymore.

    That area in Delray seems to be back poppin with SW activity, She gave me her number and location. Here is her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/184669959#.

    Then I went to Broadway and found a new WSW named Erika, one of you guys gave mustve given me her number before I just could never get in contact with her, well if its the same Erika I found her strolling.

    Was wearing a hot pink mini dress which I love, got her in, spread her legs wide open was wearing no panties, she smelled clean, had recently shaved, I rubbed the kitty until we found a spot, 20 coins for everything, cool attitude, no complaints did all that was asked, I used a safety hat. Gave me digits.
    What's Mia's usual spot? I saw her a couple yrs ago at a house off Atlantic Ave. Is that it?

  7. #4004

    LSW Delray MIA and WSW Erika

    Last weekend saw LSW Delray Mia back in Delray around her usual spot, this one has been around for a couple years, she had the huge phat ass, however her days seem to have gone by as she is looking older now and ass is not as phat. Found her walking! She got in my car and quoted me 40 coins for full sess, but then since I wasnt really feeling her anymore she agreed to my 20 coins for full session! She just wanted to watch porn on my phone so I put it on, however I still didn't do any service with her because I didn't find her too attractive anymore.

    That area in Delray seems to be back poppin with SW activity, She gave me her number and location. Here is her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/184669959#.

    Then I went to Broadway and found a new WSW named Erika, one of you guys gave mustve given me her number before I just could never get in contact with her, well if its the same Erika I found her strolling.

    Was wearing a hot pink mini dress which I love, got her in, spread her legs wide open was wearing no panties, she smelled clean, had recently shaved, I rubbed the kitty until we found a spot, 20 coins for everything, cool attitude, no complaints did all that was asked, I used a safety hat. Gave me digits.

  8. #4003

    Wsw

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeWest  [View Original Post]
    Damn, other Kanye. You actually answered what happened to 3 girls I've been trying to find again forever. Part me was thinking I just had bad luck. Idk how you stay so in the loop but thanks for the updates.

    I had a great time with all 3 of them. Jojo I think I saw twice, RIP she seemed like a sweet person.

    Jessica I had the same reaction, shocked that she was out there and made sure I got FS. Never saw her again after unforunately. Similar thing with Kay Kay. I got her number but never got a reply back.

    Met them all around last summer, it was a good time. The local strolls have all fallen off pretty hard since then. The only one that's around the same quality that I still see around sometimes is Kadie / Kadee however you spell it. But it's been a month or two since I last saw her out.
    What's up brother Kanye, all you got to do is just search their name up on the blotter or FB. Yeah JoJo was the prettiest her kitty was too phat but never got to hit it.

    Dam you knew kay kay too LOL she was cool and chill just misguided it seemed, smh.

    Kadee tall ass WSW she sucks, I gave her 20 coins 2 times for nothing, worst service.

    Have you seen any other girls around? Hit my line to trade girls.

  9. #4002
    Picked one up a few days ago around 50th after dark. She had a good looking figure with shorter gray shorts over a firm buttocks, and was eyeing me down in my car as I drove by the first time. When she eventually got in she gave a decent bbj, but right when I popped she caught only the first shot and the rest went up in the air and then back down on my leg. Didn't allow any rubbing aside from the buttocks. Also had a bit of a general uncleanliness odor but not too bad. What is wrong with these girls why won't they just catch and spit, it is so annoying trying to wipe this stuff up LOL. Didn't get a name but wouldn't repeat anyway.

  10. #4001

    Little Mexican

    Took a drive from blue heron north on broadway then over to Dixie where I noticed a short Mexican chic walking north. Hung a quick turn and waited to see where she was headed. After a few min she wound up on broadway where I went to scoop. Asked if she needed a ride she said yes. Got in my backseat which I never allow but she was clearly drunk and slurring her words (still concerned but thought with the other head) told me her name was something with an A like Alesia and she's from PSL. She asked me if I've done this before and right as I went to ask if she was fuzz she got weird as hell and told me to drop her off. Went about my night looking elsewhere but after awhile headed back and I saw her once more flagging down cars. Not sure if she was bait or just really drunk but I passed. Anyone know more. L?

  11. #4000

    Big tit brunette

    Heading north on congress and gunclub, saw this really cute brunette young MILF, fakies, in a bikini top and towel for pants, barefoot. I spun around and tried to scoop but said she didn't need a ride. Then a dude in a black jeep got her to hop in. I followed a bit, hoping she would get dropped off but he headed a different direction then I was going. Somewhere towards dixie. Anyone have any idea who she might be? Very sexy. Maybe she had just gotten released or maybe she was new to the game. Idk.

  12. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    WSW JoJo aka Johnna H. The pretties WSW I met out in broadway / pbl, so much so that I did multiple $20-$30 BBBJ sessions with her, always great and amzing kitty, sadly she passed away I'm going to miss her.

    WSW Bimbo Jessica H. This girl was a stripper, tatted up, asshole has a star tatted, big fake tits, big fake ass, pretty face. When I first saw her couldn't believe my eyes, gave me a full session for 40 coins and saw her a couple times after. Used to hang out in PBL next to the hospital, then broadway. Never seen her again since they cleaned up PBL.

    Pretty WSW Kay Kay - This one is a young 19 or 20yrs old , found her near the gas station where the bums hang out on PBL , she wasnt really a walker as i never saw her on the streets again, but she was easy found her at 4-5am, 30 coins we made out then she got completely naked and hopped on to ride, great tits and kitty. Shes currently in guantamo for some real messed up charges. Interestingly I found her right after I had a Bbbj session from JoJo, that night was a lucky one, even though I pretty wasted.
    Damn, other Kanye. You actually answered what happened to 3 girls I've been trying to find again forever. Part me was thinking I just had bad luck. Idk how you stay so in the loop but thanks for the updates.

    I had a great time with all 3 of them. Jojo I think I saw twice, RIP she seemed like a sweet person.

    Jessica I had the same reaction, shocked that she was out there and made sure I got FS. Never saw her again after unforunately. Similar thing with Kay Kay. I got her number but never got a reply back.

    Met them all around last summer, it was a good time. The local strolls have all fallen off pretty hard since then. The only one that's around the same quality that I still see around sometimes is Kadie / Kadee however you spell it. But it's been a month or two since I last saw her out.

  13. #3998
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Last week Saw Meredith Leigh B who goes by AMY on the street. She's a young WSW pawg without the pretty face, nice ass. Had met her in lake worth before, found her on Broadway this time and wanted 40-50 coins to do anything, I'm into WSW with phat asses but had to decline, my max is 30 coins.
    I always wondered what happened to Amy before I left WPB. I use to see her really regularly when she was at the Super 8 in Lake Worth and she did outcall to see. Last time I seen her was at the Hilton on WBP a week before I left.

    I find funny now that she has resort to low prices on the street compared to how much she was asking when she was doing ads.

  14. #3997

    Pawg Amy and update on Pawgs from 2024

    Last week Saw Meredith Leigh B who goes by AMY on the street. She's a young WSW pawg without the pretty face, nice ass. Had met her in lake worth before, found her on Broadway this time and wanted 40-50 coins to do anything, I'm into WSW with phat asses but had to decline, my max is 30 coins.

    WSW pawg Samantha. As always saw the ole time pawg Sam, ass phat as always, But she lost her teeth!! I would love to be with her again because she has the type ass I like but she's been in the game too long now and I'm trying to stay as safe as possible, plus she always wants 40 coins and has attitude. I wish I wouldve gotten pics of the one time I hit it doggy for 30 coins smh.

    WSW Kelsey H. A truck ran her over or something so she's out the game for a while it looks like. Last time I gave her 20 coins for a weak ass BBBJ and ass playing session, nothing great but she's one of the best looking ones that's ever been in broadway.

    WSW JoJo aka Johnna H. The pretties WSW I met out in broadway / pbl, so much so that I did multiple $20-$30 BBBJ sessions with her, always great and amzing kitty, sadly she passed away I'm going to miss her.

    WSW Bimbo Jessica H. This girl was a stripper, tatted up, asshole has a star tatted, big fake tits, big fake ass, pretty face. When I first saw her couldn't believe my eyes, gave me a full session for 40 coins and saw her a couple times after. Used to hang out in PBL next to the hospital, then broadway. Never seen her again since they cleaned up PBL.

    Pretty WSW Kay Kay - This one is a young 19 or 20yrs old , found her near the gas station where the bums hang out on PBL , she wasnt really a walker as i never saw her on the streets again, but she was easy found her at 4-5am, 30 coins we made out then she got completely naked and hopped on to ride, great tits and kitty. Shes currently in guantamo for some real messed up charges. Interestingly I found her right after I had a Bbbj session from JoJo, that night was a lucky one, even though I pretty wasted.

    Thats the most memorable pawgs from 2024 , anyone else got a yearly recap?

  15. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Palm Beach lakes used to have some activity in front of the hospital, now nobody be there, where did they migrate to? Did they go to 45th? Someone PM me and ill send back numbers to whatever I find.
    Dude the cops have cleaned up broadway / PB lakes big time.

    They harass the girls and will pull you over for the slightest BS.

    Sadly the street scene in PB is all but dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape