Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4115
-
08-24-20 11:18 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 518Chelsea hasn't walked or done ads for close to 3-4 years now. She is still in Lake Worth. My have a sugar daddy, some old fart. I have seen her on her 10 speed up and down the trail in the last few weeks. Did't know about the teeth interesting. She is from Georgia she goes up their every now and then to sober up. I have great pics of her sucking me and my buddies cock on my porn hub page. I think she is super hot.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 16:47 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 154Contact, FB or email?
Any contact info, phone email or if anyone know she has Facebook.
Originally Posted by NotTexMexican
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 14:02 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 502Chelsea
I think Chelsea aka June bug moved to Georgia last year.
Originally Posted by Fighter954
[View Original Post]
, but I'm not positive.
-
08-23-20 12:45 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 168She used to work military, south of 10th but I haven't seen her in a while, last time she was staying ina place behind Bank of America south of military.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 21:31 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 154Dara and Chelsea
Hi Gents,
There used to be two girls named Dara and other one Chelsea both are not connected with each other. Dara had an issue with her leg or something and her mom was oriental background. Does anyone has any info about her. Other girl named Chelsea was pretty much on streets or used to live in abandon houses had a crackhead loser BF. 5-3 to 5-5 tall, black hair slim body. Okay looking had fake front teeth which she used to glue it on but not many people know that. Chelsea's picture is attached on this forum. dont have Dara pics anymore. Any one has any info about them, if they are still around or moved out? Please, let me know. Thanks.
-
08-19-20 20:35 #2865Banned Member

Posts: 925EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
08-18-20 20:51 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 194Thanks for the lookout, super valuable intel. If you don't mind could you post everyone the do not fly list? I'm looking at your older post but I want to make sure I don't miss any.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 17:50 #2863Banned Member

Posts: 925Misty p. 100% do not fly zone
Misty is not someone I have ever picked up. But we have all seen her walking for years.
Check her new blotter post out, and make sure you look at the charges. Pass the word about this DO NOT FLY ZONE woman. Avoid at all costs.
I have many walkers on my Do Not Fly List for this reason.
Check out my older posts for my list.
She is not the only one out there. Be careful.
Blotter date 7-31-2020.
MISTY P.
-
08-16-20 20:21 #2862Regular Member

Posts: 4Ally
The photo with Dana and the one with her solo is the Allie I know. The BJ pic I'm not so sure doesn't look like her I think it's someone else. Anymore pics? I got some pics of her to if anyone is interested Let me know. She's one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 17:08 #2861Regular Member

Posts: 4Ally
I don't think the dick sucking one is the same girl I'm talking about but the first two photos With Dana and the one by herself are. Is there More out there of ally? I got some to trade Through personal messaging if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 14:50 #2860Regular Member

Posts: 4Is there any more photos?
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 10:47 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 1959He didn't get the photo
.
Originally Posted by JackBlack1991
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 00:29 #2858Regular Member

Posts: 1Ally
Never had the pleasure of picking up Dana. I have picked up Ally a couple of times she is someone I would like to make a regular I just haven't seen her out much lately. I need to get her digits if anyone has and is willing to give them to me since I am new to this site. Nice girl great conversationalist Fun to be around and her head game is on point.
Originally Posted by KoKoLo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 22:42 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 585Dana
Saw Dana today and I love the thickness more so than a skinny harlot. Great session she sure knows how to Polish that knob, gave her a hell of a creampie too.
Originally Posted by KoKoLo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 16:46 #2856Regular Member

Posts: 4Dana and ally
Damn your lucky. How did you manage to get a photo of ally sucking cock? I've been using her for about 3/4 years now.
Originally Posted by KoKoLo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






