Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4025

    Whats new?

    Someone update me what's new? I seen a couple of new girls on the blotter a couple of weeks back, someone update me with some details of new girls, I got girls for trade too, I only do BBBJ.

  2. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    The booking blotter is where you can find old and recent photos of walkers that got arrested.
    https://www3.pbso.org/blotter/

  3. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by Joslin1216  [View Original Post]
    Hey ya'll. Just moved to the area from Rhode Island. Took a look through this forum and saw what the hotspots were so I drove around the past couple days looking for some prospects and while I found some I didn't pick any up due to the Uncle LEO presence.

    Question though, I see multiple posting here referencing a blotter. Can someone tell me what the heck that is?
    The booking blotter is where you can find old and recent photos of walkers that got arrested.

  4. #4022

    Info

    Hey ya'll. Just moved to the area from Rhode Island. Took a look through this forum and saw what the hotspots were so I drove around the past couple days looking for some prospects and while I found some I didn't pick any up due to the Uncle LEO presence.

    Question though, I see multiple posting here referencing a blotter. Can someone tell me what the heck that is?

  5. #4021
    A little off topic, but I'm curious to hear anyone's LEO experience. I want to hear about a past case you got, almost got, what measures you take to avoid trouble, what your plan is if you get in hot water, etc.

    A regular monger was talking about this to his friend, and I overheard the following:

    I always scope the area first, sometimes LEO can be very obvious, but I have been stopped for seatbelt before and 5 LEOs rushed me, and I have no idea where or how they knew I wasn't wearing seatbelt.

    I always drive a little to make sure nobody pulls up behind me. I will not stop until the road behind is clear.

    I have items to block windows front and back and sides. I do prep work before the dream begins so nobody can see in at all. Just looks like a car parked (quiet engine as well). If you have an air freshener hanging, take it down. The air conditioning blows it around and anyone can see the car is on, and its suspicious if nobody is in drivers seat.

    I always utilize backseats, never in front.

    I leave dashcam on so I don't have to ever be caught off guard. The camera still sees through even with my shades on the windshield. Or, rearview, if I am parked in such a spot.

    I haven't been questioned by LEO before, but I would not talk to them outside of identifying myself. If the walker has candy on them, this could get hairy. I will never admit fault or guilt, that's my lawyers job if it came to that point. I'm just a dreamer having a tough conversation with my acquaintance in the privacy of my vehicle.

    I don't have FS in vehicle. If I did, I would make sure to face forward or rearward, otherwise my vehicle will rock hard and we'd be completely compromised.

    I don't litter when deed is done. I'll stop at a gas station and discard the tools of the trade in the trash.

    I use a burner phone. No way anyone is going to search my phone number and find my identity. Or FB algorithm, etc.

    I definitely don't pick up on main street. A little eye contact and hand wave to the provider is enough to get the drift to meet up in a safer spot.

  6. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amanda W recently? I saw he a few weeks ago and didn't get her number but she does have a phone. She gives the best BBBJ of anyone on Way. She's reasonable, no drama, and looks nice these days, much better than her blotter pics.

    If someone can shoot me her contact info, I'll let you in on two new girls I've seen lately.

    Thanks,

    CS.
    PM me for her number.

  7. #4019

    Amanda W.

    Has anyone seen Amanda W recently? I saw he a few weeks ago and didn't get her number but she does have a phone. She gives the best BBBJ of anyone on Way. She's reasonable, no drama, and looks nice these days, much better than her blotter pics.

    If someone can shoot me her contact info, I'll let you in on two new girls I've seen lately.

    Thanks,

    CS.

  8. #4018

    Misty

    DAMMM TY! Good looking out!

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Do not do it!

  9. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    LSW Coco aka Victoria C, was on broadway, wearing a 3 M flashing Jumpsuit that you could notice her from a mile away, was looking good so picked her up, I was excited because she's got a pretty face and was looking good, body was flabby though like she was fat at one point, she had a kinda ghetto attitude and wanted 40 coins but then said we could do 20 but to park very close to broadway so I could tell the service was going to be bad and decided to just leave her and not get service.

    Looks: 8. 5/10.

    Body: 5/10.

    Smell: 10/10.

    Attitude: 1/10.

    Then in boynton I saw WSW Harley Queen, blonde, tattoos on face, wearing mini skirt with no thong. I forget her name but she's been mentioned before. She looked pretty good but something about her doesn't turn me on. I decided to drop her back off and not get service. Plus she smelled really bad.

    Looks: 8. 5/10.

    Body: 7/10.

    Smell: -0/10.

    Attitude: 3/10.
    Harley Quinn is mental, that's the real risk with her. She brags about working with uncle LEO all the time saying she gets money for everyone she turns in. She'll still do a dream with you though. I'd say you're good as long as you don't get on her bad side.

  10. #4016

    LSW Coco aka Victoria C & WSW Harley Queen

    LSW Coco aka Victoria C, was on broadway, wearing a 3 M flashing Jumpsuit that you could notice her from a mile away, was looking good so picked her up, I was excited because she's got a pretty face and was looking good, body was flabby though like she was fat at one point, she had a kinda ghetto attitude and wanted 40 coins but then said we could do 20 but to park very close to broadway so I could tell the service was going to be bad and decided to just leave her and not get service.

    Looks: 8. 5/10.

    Body: 5/10.

    Smell: 10/10.

    Attitude: 1/10.

    Then in boynton I saw WSW Harley Queen, blonde, tattoos on face, wearing mini skirt with no thong. I forget her name but she's been mentioned before. She looked pretty good but something about her doesn't turn me on. I decided to drop her back off and not get service. Plus she smelled really bad.

    Looks: 8. 5/10.

    Body: 7/10.

    Smell: -0/10.

    Attitude: 3/10.

  11. #4015

    No FLY Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Misty is not someone I have ever picked up. But we have all seen her walking for years.

    Check her new blotter post out, and make sure you look at the charges. Pass the word about this DO NOT FLY ZONE woman. Avoid at all costs.

    I have many walkers on my Do Not Fly List for this reason.

    Check out my older posts for my list.

    She is not the only one out there. Be careful.

    Blotter date 7-31-2020.

    MISTY P.
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Misty can be found?

    Ty much!
    Do not do it!

  12. #4014
    Had a dream WSW "Olivia" w / red hair (dyed) jumped in the ride. She was nodding off but still willing to work. Gave me lackluster mouth CBJ and rushed finish. Would not repeat unless she's had some sleep. By LW and Dixie.

  13. #4013

    Misty

    Does anyone know where Misty can be found?

    Ty much!

  14. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by HDMurdock  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her any coins in advance?
    Hell no, she just wanted kinda wanted a ride but she showed me her tits, what stood out was that hoop piercing she had on her lip or nose, pretty face, had no shoes on.

    I think it might be Nicole B, on the blotter with the pink hair, kinda looked like her, not sure though. Anybody know her?

  15. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Found a new WSW Amanda, she was walkin by pbl and dix / fed. Got in the car, she is young like 20-25 yrs, pretty face, with a Lip hoop piercing or a nose hoop piercing, can't quite remember, so she says she's just going to get something really quick and be back, so I drop her by the dboys hot spot and she never comes back. Anybody know her?
    Did you give her any coins in advance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape