Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3690

  2. #3689

    No expert on this site but

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I haven't been able to log on for DAYS. Is it being tracked by IP? I feel like I have better luck with my home computer once in a blue moon, but on my phone, it never lets me in. On the phone, I would imagine that I would be sharing the same IP address with a lot of people (or at least the cell provider might be showing the website the same IP for a lot of people).

    Also, I don't get a captcha at all. Instead of a 15 minute timeout, can you just let us solve a captcha to try again (and then maybe lock it out for 15 minutes after like 3 attempts or something, for security purposes)?
    I had major login problems 1-2 weeks back as well. Just in case it helps. For purposes of getting past the immediate issue, I might suggest:

    - Clearing all cookies and site data for USASG from your browser.

    - Make sure any third party web site safety products are temporarily disabled.

    - Make sure pop-ups are not being blocked.

    - Navigate to a USASG page, click "remember login" then put in your login information.

    If it works, you can start to re-enable those items above. Some combination of the above did the trick for me as far as I can tell. I am using Chrome (desktop) at the moment, not sure if other browsers will act the same way.

  3. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes when you click on links the captcha is fucking up.

    We don't know why it's doing the "you have used up all your chances" but sometimes the abover fixes that. If it doens't use the contact link and tell me what you want and I'll set your password manually.

    A2
    Yeah, I haven't been able to log on for DAYS. Is it being tracked by IP? I feel like I have better luck with my home computer once in a blue moon, but on my phone, it never lets me in. On the phone, I would imagine that I would be sharing the same IP address with a lot of people (or at least the cell provider might be showing the website the same IP for a lot of people).

    Also, I don't get a captcha at all. Instead of a 15 minute timeout, can you just let us solve a captcha to try again (and then maybe lock it out for 15 minutes after like 3 attempts or something, for security purposes)?

  4. #3687

    Problems getting on

    I'm find myself having login issues. This is different then the other problems of a few days ago. Are others having this problem? What to do?

  5. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.
    It's good on the Brave browser. No log-in issues at all. Site is saved as a bookmark, with log-in and password also saved.

  6. #3685
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    From a member.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.
    One trick worked for me is, after providing correct login password, even if you get the message about incorrect password or login attempt exhausted, use the browser back button and voila you are logged in. Looks like some glitch but it works as long as you enter correct password.
    Sometimes when you click on links the captcha is fucking up.

    We don't know why it's doing the "you have used up all your chances" but sometimes the abover fixes that. If it doens't use the contact link and tell me what you want and I'll set your password manually.

    A2

  7. #3684

    Glad I'm not the only one

    I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.

  8. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
    Happen'd to me many times yesterday and day before. You have to wait 15 min to try and log in again when I know I put in my correct password.

  9. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    But only with my IPhone. I think clicking the box "stay logged in" may solve it.
    Doesn't work, I've tried that! No difference between cellphone or home computer.

  10. #3681

    Login Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
    Definitely having the same issue! It's a crapshoot logging in!

  11. #3680

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
    But only with my IPhone. I think clicking the box "stay logged in" may solve it.

  12. #3679

    Login issues?

    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

  13. #3678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Stupidity

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #3677

    Lemonaid / sildenafil. Refill age restriction

    Greetings, I have been getting a yearly script from lemonaid for sildenafil for several years now. However recently I was informed that due to my upcoming birthday (73) they will not be able to refill it. It sucks getting old. Any ideas?

    I don't want this in my hospital portal as my wife has access to it. My primary care dr has offered it but I like the somewhat anonymity of the website.

  15. #3676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195

    Caverject Impulse

    Have 4 boxes that are going into trash unless someone picks them up before Saturday. I could meet you anywhere between Cleveland Circle, Newton Center, Newton Corner triangle. You must be flexible time wise, from 2 pm on only. PM if interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape