Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Jfc this would almost make me consider it.
    Watched a bit of the rest of the documentary- this just seems to be a hodgepodge of videos of homeless places not even in Boston with some AI voiceover. Don't get your hopes up, guys. .

  2. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Minute 13:55 is why I street monger'd for 5 years.
    Katie and April had boobs almost that big.
    Jfc this would almost make me consider it.

  3. #3691
    Minute 13:55 is why I street monger'd for 5 years.
    Katie and April had boobs almost that big.

  4. #3690

  5. #3689

    No expert on this site but

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I haven't been able to log on for DAYS. Is it being tracked by IP? I feel like I have better luck with my home computer once in a blue moon, but on my phone, it never lets me in. On the phone, I would imagine that I would be sharing the same IP address with a lot of people (or at least the cell provider might be showing the website the same IP for a lot of people).

    Also, I don't get a captcha at all. Instead of a 15 minute timeout, can you just let us solve a captcha to try again (and then maybe lock it out for 15 minutes after like 3 attempts or something, for security purposes)?
    I had major login problems 1-2 weeks back as well. Just in case it helps. For purposes of getting past the immediate issue, I might suggest:

    - Clearing all cookies and site data for USASG from your browser.

    - Make sure any third party web site safety products are temporarily disabled.

    - Make sure pop-ups are not being blocked.

    - Navigate to a USASG page, click "remember login" then put in your login information.

    If it works, you can start to re-enable those items above. Some combination of the above did the trick for me as far as I can tell. I am using Chrome (desktop) at the moment, not sure if other browsers will act the same way.

  6. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes when you click on links the captcha is fucking up.

    We don't know why it's doing the "you have used up all your chances" but sometimes the abover fixes that. If it doens't use the contact link and tell me what you want and I'll set your password manually.

    A2
    Yeah, I haven't been able to log on for DAYS. Is it being tracked by IP? I feel like I have better luck with my home computer once in a blue moon, but on my phone, it never lets me in. On the phone, I would imagine that I would be sharing the same IP address with a lot of people (or at least the cell provider might be showing the website the same IP for a lot of people).

    Also, I don't get a captcha at all. Instead of a 15 minute timeout, can you just let us solve a captcha to try again (and then maybe lock it out for 15 minutes after like 3 attempts or something, for security purposes)?

  7. #3687

    Problems getting on

    I'm find myself having login issues. This is different then the other problems of a few days ago. Are others having this problem? What to do?

  8. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.
    It's good on the Brave browser. No log-in issues at all. Site is saved as a bookmark, with log-in and password also saved.

  9. #3685
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    From a member.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.
    One trick worked for me is, after providing correct login password, even if you get the message about incorrect password or login attempt exhausted, use the browser back button and voila you are logged in. Looks like some glitch but it works as long as you enter correct password.
    Sometimes when you click on links the captcha is fucking up.

    We don't know why it's doing the "you have used up all your chances" but sometimes the abover fixes that. If it doens't use the contact link and tell me what you want and I'll set your password manually.

    A2

  10. #3684

    Glad I'm not the only one

    I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.

  11. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
    Happen'd to me many times yesterday and day before. You have to wait 15 min to try and log in again when I know I put in my correct password.

  12. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    But only with my IPhone. I think clicking the box "stay logged in" may solve it.
    Doesn't work, I've tried that! No difference between cellphone or home computer.

  13. #3681

    Login Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
    Definitely having the same issue! It's a crapshoot logging in!

  14. #3680

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
    But only with my IPhone. I think clicking the box "stay logged in" may solve it.

  15. #3679

    Login issues?

    Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape