Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 3886
-
06-12-25 19:47 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 783Minute 13:55 is why I street monger'd for 5 years.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
Katie and April had boobs almost that big.
-
06-12-25 18:00 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 467Boston homeless documentary
-
06-12-25 14:36 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 276No expert on this site but
I had major login problems 1-2 weeks back as well. Just in case it helps. For purposes of getting past the immediate issue, I might suggest:
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
- Clearing all cookies and site data for USASG from your browser.
- Make sure any third party web site safety products are temporarily disabled.
- Make sure pop-ups are not being blocked.
- Navigate to a USASG page, click "remember login" then put in your login information.
If it works, you can start to re-enable those items above. Some combination of the above did the trick for me as far as I can tell. I am using Chrome (desktop) at the moment, not sure if other browsers will act the same way.
-
06-12-25 01:54 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 303Yeah, I haven't been able to log on for DAYS. Is it being tracked by IP? I feel like I have better luck with my home computer once in a blue moon, but on my phone, it never lets me in. On the phone, I would imagine that I would be sharing the same IP address with a lot of people (or at least the cell provider might be showing the website the same IP for a lot of people).
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Also, I don't get a captcha at all. Instead of a 15 minute timeout, can you just let us solve a captcha to try again (and then maybe lock it out for 15 minutes after like 3 attempts or something, for security purposes)?
-
06-11-25 12:30 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 25Problems getting on
I'm find myself having login issues. This is different then the other problems of a few days ago. Are others having this problem? What to do?
-
06-11-25 10:19 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 347It's good on the Brave browser. No log-in issues at all. Site is saved as a bookmark, with log-in and password also saved.
Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 10:11 #3685Administrator

Posts: 5246From a member.
Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone
[View Original Post]
Sometimes when you click on links the captcha is fucking up.One trick worked for me is, after providing correct login password, even if you get the message about incorrect password or login attempt exhausted, use the browser back button and voila you are logged in. Looks like some glitch but it works as long as you enter correct password.
We don't know why it's doing the "you have used up all your chances" but sometimes the abover fixes that. If it doens't use the contact link and tell me what you want and I'll set your password manually.
A2
-
06-11-25 00:01 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 135Glad I'm not the only one
I was worried I was having troubles with my account again, but everyone seems to be having the random "incorrect password" issues logging in.
-
06-10-25 20:19 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 783Happen'd to me many times yesterday and day before. You have to wait 15 min to try and log in again when I know I put in my correct password.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:10 #3682Banned Member

Posts: 94Doesn't work, I've tried that! No difference between cellphone or home computer.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:08 #3681Banned Member

Posts: 94Login Issues
Definitely having the same issue! It's a crapshoot logging in!
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:08 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 159Yes
But only with my IPhone. I think clicking the box "stay logged in" may solve it.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:00 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 505Login issues?
Now that the DNS issues have stopped, I'm find myself having login issues. A few days ago I tried to get into my account and was locked out. It's not the best idea, but I've used the same password here since I created the account. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I eventually gave up and used the site's password recovery system. That got me back in, but I've had the site log me out after a few minutes and then say that I have exceeded my login attempts using a bad password, and I have to wait 15 minutes to try again. It's frustrating, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
-
06-10-25 18:25 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 295Stupidity
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-10-25 14:25 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 84Lemonaid / sildenafil. Refill age restriction
Greetings, I have been getting a yearly script from lemonaid for sildenafil for several years now. However recently I was informed that due to my upcoming birthday (73) they will not be able to refill it. It sucks getting old. Any ideas?
I don't want this in my hospital portal as my wife has access to it. My primary care dr has offered it but I like the somewhat anonymity of the website.










Reply With Quote




