Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 30805
-
06-12-25 19:52 #28045Regular Member

Posts: 3Not tht I'm thinking about it.
She has a photo with butterflies and without, which one was she or old pic?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 18:46 #28044Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone?
Has anyone seen her? No reviews or recommendations I can find here.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54102.html
-
06-12-25 18:41 #28043Regular Member

Posts: 5Schoolhouse rock
The post has been deleted since then is this her? I'm trying to set up as we speak.
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/313069314781
-
06-12-25 15:47 #28042Senior Member

Posts: 32Seen her few years ago, it's not worth waiting for. She has lot of miles as others said.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:38 #28041Senior Member

Posts: 1710Well, saving you guys from yet another terrible experience: Mya
So I'd been texting this one here and there and it never worked out. Finally one day she said, "Can you come?" She could only do cardate, but I said okay. First she gave me the wrong address, which was suspicious. Then she said "Oh go here. " Another address close by. Then another. I should have left but I'm not sure why I kept looking. I guess I just wanted to see what she looked like at minimum. Finally after more BS, I see her strolling toward me and she's fine. Very cute, with a much better body and face than you might thing from the pics. She was friendly, but strangely ditzy. Like a couple wires were loose for sure. Then we finally get situated and she starts with the No's. I mean everything was a no. No BJ, sucking tits, not even touching them. She'd pull back. At that point I'm pretty much done since I'm no machine. I need to have some fucking contact, you know? So I try to end it and then the crazy shit starts.
She says I owe her all the money even though we didn't do anything. I tell her I'll give her a pretty decent part of it and drive her back, but she says her phone is being tracked and, "you don't know how old I am. " Then she says she's calling the police. I tell her, "What you're going to turn yourself in basically?" But she did it. You read that right. She dialed 911 and they picked up. So I got her to hang up but now I'm pretty freaked out by this insane behavior. I haul ass close to where I got her and managed to get her out of my car with the better part of the fee just to end this mess. People are insane out there.
Needless to say: AVOID.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/188485828
-
06-12-25 09:18 #28040Senior Member

Posts: 121A young girl based in 3 cities
Offering all three holes for $250/ hr. Yeah it's a fake.
Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 22:41 #28039Senior Member

Posts: 35Laylaii??
Anyone seen this one before? I searched her name but didn't see any reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/laylaiiiboo
I've been laying low since all the new laws kicked in. This one seems right up my alley but the post throws a few flags. Mainly the combo of young, fairly low price (from Tryst girls), clear language / no ambiguous slang in post, and no nudity in pics. Seems suspect. Whatcha think fellas?
-
06-11-25 20:59 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 128I asked to schedule some time. Then was asked if I had seen her before. I keep communicating pretty basic and polite when seeing a provider for the first time.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 17:02 #28037Senior Member

Posts: 173Just an Update
Just an FYI, she was the one to ask to swap pictures, I never received one from her. I searched here for her, nothing found.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 16:21 #28036Senior Member

Posts: 161So someone else does the scheduling for her just FYI, you are not communicating with Vickie directly. Keep it clean and professional you don't have to confirm anything prior to date, like other person said everything is on the table, just worry about setting up the time and date, the rest will take care on its own, keep trying and you may also want to try to book early like 930 a, or a day in advance she is always booked. Took me a while to get on list, she is fun when you get to spend time with her.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 16:04 #28035Senior Member

Posts: 128I reached out to her to schedule an appointment. She asked if I had seen her before. I said No. No response after that. Is she taking new clients?
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 08:03 #28034Senior Member

Posts: 34DM me and I can share more details.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 07:32 #28033Senior Member

Posts: 82And?
How was the experience?
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 07:20 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes. I did.
Originally Posted by Esmith2461
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 23:48 #28031Senior Member

Posts: 173Any details
Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790










Reply With Quote





