Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28045

    Not tht I'm thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So I'd been texting this one here and there and it never worked out. Finally one day she said, "Can you come?" She could only do cardate, but I said okay. First she gave me the wrong address, which was suspicious. Then she said "Oh go here. " Another address close by. Then another. I should have left but I'm not sure why I kept looking. I guess I just wanted to see what she looked like at minimum. Finally after more BS, I see her strolling toward me and she's fine. Very cute, with a much better body and face than you might thing from the pics. She was friendly, but strangely ditzy. Like a couple wires were loose for sure. Then we finally get situated and she starts with the No's. I mean everything was a no. No BJ, sucking tits, not even touching them. She'd pull back. At that point I'm pretty much done since I'm no machine. I need to have some fucking contact, you know? So I try to end it and then the crazy shit starts.

    She says I owe her all the money even though we didn't do anything. I tell her I'll give her a pretty decent part of it and drive her back, but she says her phone is being tracked and, "you don't know how old I am. " Then she says she's calling the police. I tell her, "What you're going to turn yourself in basically?" But she did it. You read that right. She dialed 911 and they picked up. So I got her to hang up but now I'm pretty freaked out by this insane behavior.
    She has a photo with butterflies and without, which one was she or old pic?

  2. #28044

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? No reviews or recommendations I can find here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54102.html

  3. #28043

    Schoolhouse rock

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I did.
    The post has been deleted since then is this her? I'm trying to set up as we speak.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/313069314781

  4. #28042
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I asked to schedule some time. Then was asked if I had seen her before. I keep communicating pretty basic and polite when seeing a provider for the first time.
    Seen her few years ago, it's not worth waiting for. She has lot of miles as others said.

  5. #28041

    Well, saving you guys from yet another terrible experience: Mya

    So I'd been texting this one here and there and it never worked out. Finally one day she said, "Can you come?" She could only do cardate, but I said okay. First she gave me the wrong address, which was suspicious. Then she said "Oh go here. " Another address close by. Then another. I should have left but I'm not sure why I kept looking. I guess I just wanted to see what she looked like at minimum. Finally after more BS, I see her strolling toward me and she's fine. Very cute, with a much better body and face than you might thing from the pics. She was friendly, but strangely ditzy. Like a couple wires were loose for sure. Then we finally get situated and she starts with the No's. I mean everything was a no. No BJ, sucking tits, not even touching them. She'd pull back. At that point I'm pretty much done since I'm no machine. I need to have some fucking contact, you know? So I try to end it and then the crazy shit starts.

    She says I owe her all the money even though we didn't do anything. I tell her I'll give her a pretty decent part of it and drive her back, but she says her phone is being tracked and, "you don't know how old I am. " Then she says she's calling the police. I tell her, "What you're going to turn yourself in basically?" But she did it. You read that right. She dialed 911 and they picked up. So I got her to hang up but now I'm pretty freaked out by this insane behavior. I haul ass close to where I got her and managed to get her out of my car with the better part of the fee just to end this mess. People are insane out there.

    Needless to say: AVOID.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/188485828

  6. #28040

    A young girl based in 3 cities

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before? I searched her name but didn't see any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaiiiboo

    I've been laying low since all the new laws kicked in. This one seems right up my alley but the post throws a few flags. Mainly the combo of young, fairly low price (from Tryst girls), clear language / no ambiguous slang in post, and no nudity in pics. Seems suspect. Whatcha think fellas?
    Offering all three holes for $250/ hr. Yeah it's a fake.

  7. #28039

    Laylaii??

    Anyone seen this one before? I searched her name but didn't see any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaiiiboo

    I've been laying low since all the new laws kicked in. This one seems right up my alley but the post throws a few flags. Mainly the combo of young, fairly low price (from Tryst girls), clear language / no ambiguous slang in post, and no nudity in pics. Seems suspect. Whatcha think fellas?

  8. #28038
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    So someone else does the scheduling for her just FYI, you are not communicating with Vickie directly. Keep it clean and professional you don't have to confirm anything prior to date, like other person said everything is on the table, just worry about setting up the time and date, the rest will take care on its own, keep trying and you may also want to try to book early like 930 a, or a day in advance she is always booked. Took me a while to get on list, she is fun when you get to spend time with her.
    I asked to schedule some time. Then was asked if I had seen her before. I keep communicating pretty basic and polite when seeing a provider for the first time.

  9. #28037

    Just an Update

    Just an FYI, she was the one to ask to swap pictures, I never received one from her. I searched here for her, nothing found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790

  10. #28036
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her to schedule an appointment. She asked if I had seen her before. I said No. No response after that. Is she taking new clients?
    So someone else does the scheduling for her just FYI, you are not communicating with Vickie directly. Keep it clean and professional you don't have to confirm anything prior to date, like other person said everything is on the table, just worry about setting up the time and date, the rest will take care on its own, keep trying and you may also want to try to book early like 930 a, or a day in advance she is always booked. Took me a while to get on list, she is fun when you get to spend time with her.

  11. #28035
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

    Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.
    I reached out to her to schedule an appointment. She asked if I had seen her before. I said No. No response after that. Is she taking new clients?

  12. #28034
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience?
    DM me and I can share more details.

  13. #28033

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I did.
    How was the experience?

  14. #28032
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmith2461  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFT?
    Yes. I did.

  15. #28031

    Any details

    Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape