Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 30800
-
06-04-25 12:35 #27980Senior Member

Posts: 269Vickie
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html
Originally Posted by StainGlass
[View Original Post]
Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.
-
06-04-25 12:31 #27979Senior Member

Posts: 73MY SECRET SPOT IN THE WOODS. Sounds scary LOL.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 09:58 #27978Senior Member

Posts: 238What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
-
06-04-25 02:41 #27977Senior Member

Posts: 167Vickie in Durham? Who is that?
Search on the Durham escort forum shows a few messages from 2022 and nothing after. Can you share a link to this vickie?
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 22:11 #27976Senior Member

Posts: 218Henderson
I would stay away from Henderson. I got robbed there. I'll never go back.
Originally Posted by CchTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 16:28 #27975Senior Member

Posts: 66One more in the news
There was also this story of a LEO in Durham who got popped for soliciting a woman he met in the courtroom.
https://www.wral.com/news/local/warr...-prostitution/
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 15:24 #27974Senior Member

Posts: 284Utr
I have a UTR that is interested in meeting some new guys. Seniors ONLY PM me for details.
HolyDiver.
-
06-03-25 15:21 #27973Senior Member

Posts: 26Yeah, comms were bad. Agreed to meet within the hour. 45 min drive, gave the 5 min warning text. No response. Proceeded to the given address anyway at agreed upon time. Knocked on red door. Heard the blinds shuffling and a man's voice. No answer, left. 45 min later got a rambling text about how she was doing something else.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
Vickie is a much better option: reliable & consistent performance. Totally closer to Durham than Oxford.
Be safe bros!
-
06-03-25 10:23 #27972Senior Member

Posts: 67Interested
I was interested after seeing her ad, can you share any more details?
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 08:32 #27971Senior Member

Posts: 262Inbox Full
I'm guessing everyone and their brother is PMing you about this. Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:46 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 82Thank you
Always best to operate based on facts.
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:24 #27969Senior Member

Posts: 322From 4/1 thru 6/2 I saw basically 2 arrests of males for Solicitation. (One for Soliciting a female and one for a male)(4/30 and 5/6).
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
There was one for PROMOTE PROSTITUTION-PROFITS (I presume was a pimp).
And one for going for a kid over the computer (good job cops.).
So while clearly its a very dangerous game. At this point it does not look like they are looking hard.
(I exported and filtered the data. If someone thinks I've seriously missed anything let us know.
-
06-02-25 18:53 #27968Senior Member

Posts: 234Appreciate the link, thanks bro.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:01 #27967Regular Member

Posts: 3Henderson
Anyone have any knowledge of this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...0/448121431808
-
06-02-25 18:00 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 347Awesome
Awesome, sounds great.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





