Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 30814
-
06-09-25 23:29 #28039Senior Member

Posts: 304She is real, and has a few reviews on ter (I'd: 366641, not sure if linking is allowed here). Non-GFE, so no kissing, but does allow bare for an upcharge is what I remember reading.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 11:34 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 458Jessica
Has anyone had an experience with this lady?
https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica
https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica
She has a free only fans FYI.
-
06-09-25 01:37 #28037Regular Member

Posts: 7Did you TOFT?
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 13:48 #28036Senior Member

Posts: 87Spot on review
Nice lady but I haven't repeated due to the distance. Price point makes it a little tougher too with what she's charging nowadays. If you are near her incall and do the hhr option then I think it makes a little more sense. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 08:31 #28035Senior Member

Posts: 34It is not at elementary school.
The school is listed only as a nearby "landmark" to give you sense of area. Downtown Cary is also somewhat misleading. Real address given once you are close to area. Not a setup.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 12:51 #28034Senior Member

Posts: 261Uncle LEO
BGS on 6/4/2025.
-
06-07-25 12:32 #28033Senior Member

Posts: 99Agreed, I provided the reasons for not seeing her at $150/ hr. IMO, her current rate isn't a good value considering what else is available.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 16:58 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 96Joiya
https://tryst.link/escort/joiya
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joiya-316194
Joiya was one of my favorite providers. Tiny lady lady with a great service. However, she seemed retired a couple of years ago. I was quite happy to see her adds popping again in the resent months.
I decided to pull the trigger when I saw her in the area. There was light screening. Obviously my number had changed. It was decent hotel and quoted $$5 for hh.
I arrived at the hotel, the the usual protocol and went in to the room. A lady opened the door, and it was not Joiya,. For a second I thought perhaps she aged, not but she couldn't have grown tall.
I was already committed, and she was decent looking, so I decided to continue. But I had lot my appetite because of the bait and switch. I was more disappointed because I was so looking forward to see Joya.
Her body was fine with good curves, face was a 5, she accommodated some light kissing. Come main course, did a sniff test, and boy it was no good. And she probably shat just before I arrived and didn't wash. So no thanks to DTY. Quickly finished in mish.
So overall 6/10. Good body, not great performance (may because I had high expectations of meeting Joiya) - won't repeat. But some other might find her a good provider.
By the comms, her english wasn't great. And she sure had a handler to text.
The problem: It's not Joiya. They some how managed to hack in to Joiya's profile. Did some research after coming home, and figured out this is Torina. Charlstone, 20 years fast forward. She is in her late 40's or early 50's.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/50...ina-charleston
Probably Joiya used this handler / agency at some point, and they are misusing the profile now.
-
06-06-25 16:36 #28031Senior Member

Posts: 432She GPSed herself right off my list. Was in comms to see her, willing to do the $150 but she went ghost. I thought I had heard she got out of the game but she came back with hella high rates. I hate that it will never be.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 10:49 #28030Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by Ofw13
[View Original Post]
She looks pretty in the pics, but it takes just one bad day for the BF to find the right excuse to have a bad time. I think I am skipping this one. BFs around are a ticking bomb imo.
-
06-06-25 10:49 #28029Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HappyCastle Nonoka
Visited this new girl in HappyCastle. The agent sent me photo of Nonoka, and in the photo the tits are huge. Was attracted to that tits and went for it.
Nonoka is young and has a youthful body. And OMG, those tits of her are really huge. Feels good to grab them.
She can speak a bit of English, but not much. Her voice is cute, I liked it very much.
The GFE was good and not rushy. I enjoyed her riding on me. She offers BBFS.
Look 7/10.
Body 9/10.
Service 8/10.
GFE 8/10.
-
06-06-25 07:43 #28028Senior Member

Posts: 79Raelyn
I see her every couple of months. Always a good time, but I usually struggle with scheduling with her. Still as flaky as she has always been.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 07:35 #28027Senior Member

Posts: 269Pooki
What you see is exactly what you get, so no surprises. I've seen her twice, once to check her off my bucket list and another time because she was available and I was passing through the area.
When she first came on the scene, her rate was $100 for every 30 minute increment. She got out of the game for a while, I think there was some religious influence in her life (not sure) and she was struggling with the guilt of this profession and the toll it took on her self-esteem and mental health (I am sure of that). However, she realized that the bills weren't paying themselves and she came back with a much higher donation rate.
She is someone who generally loves physical intimacy and receiving pleasure, so it's a win-win for her that she can make money and enjoy the sexual contact. An encounter with her is pretty standard, she does not allow anything in the back door but she will let you hit the cat from behind. Her BBBJ skills are above-average. She will let you bareback her.
If there are any cons, they are these: 1) she loves to talk, and she will go down a rabbit hole telling you about the current circumstances of her life; 2) she lives in a camper in Lake Royale, a nice waterfront camper with an addition. She keeps it clean and neat, it's just a small space. 3) you have to present your ID at the front gate in order to be allowed into the lake community, that can be a little bit unnerving. But, her location is about the longest drive you can have to get from the gate to her camper. If you are factoring in time, you need to add at least 10 minutes if not 15 minutes from the time you drive through the gate.
From my experiences, I have no reason to discourage anyone from seeing her. My biggest drawback is the donation. For the same money she is charging, I can have an encounter with someone who is a little younger, more conventionally "hot," and a little more open on the menu. I don't begrudge any provider charging what they charge. If men will pay it, why shouldn't they charge it? For me, I feel like she is charging above what I consider a fair market rate. But, she can choose what her donation is going to be, I can choose to pay it or not, no harm and no foul. If you like older ladies and you're looking for a decent or even good encounter in a safe environment, she should check off all of those boxes for you.
Originally Posted by Nolegs1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 06:45 #28026Senior Member

Posts: 97She advertises on Tryst as well
https://tryst.link/escort/dacocoshow
I've asked in the past about her, something just comes off as "pull into this side street and, oh look, cops!" or "you don't need two kidneys!
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 05:47 #28025Senior Member

Posts: 281Raelyn / Dani
Has anyone seen Raelyn in the past 6 months or so? I don't think I've seen a review for her in probably over a year at this point. She has new pictures but I'm wondering if she is still doing the old posting and ghosting act.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/390873565751










Reply With Quote






