Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 4623
-
06-11-25 21:49 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 178What do you mean she just laid there?
Originally Posted by Ploop
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 21:47 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 178Not sure. I can ask. Which dating app is this LOL?. I would like to see the photo that she used for the app.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 14:58 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 388Mai
Anyone know if she is married or looking or get that "I want to date you for real" vibe? Reason I ask is that she popped up on one of my dating apps. Haha. Well could be a catfish but who would use that photo to catfish dudes.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 09:03 #4185Regular Member

Posts: 5Saw her recently, she just laid there. Still can't get enough. Also a great view.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 23:19 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 178Japanese Mai / Mie
I haven't seen a post on her in awhile. As anybody seen her recently?. I heard she dropped her rate by 50 yet still high. For her rate you can go like to JSpa for the younger Jgirls.
-
06-05-25 21:42 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 178Ala Moana / Waikiki Area
Looking for providers that are 55+ years old. The older the better. I have seen Kathy the one that's in the CC building. Service FS only.
-
04-26-25 21:00 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 172Ditto on that. Hated to go when that doctor / dentist office right there was still open, LOL.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 06:31 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: Crystal Healing Massage
Those were the days. Long gone.
Originally Posted by Jmanplu
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 00:59 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 5120When the remarkable Jun was mama and a provider at Pink Orchid, although it wasn't equivalent to Crystal Healing, it came close in my opinion. Jun had a special talent in finding and coaching providers, and making customers feel welcome, plus she provided excellent service herself.
Originally Posted by Jmanplu
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 22:28 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 61So do I. I miss that place so much fun.
Originally Posted by Jmanplu
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 19:11 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 30Crystal Healing Massage
Wish this place was still around. Use to monger here countless times. Would have Mama so many times and also Monica among many others. Any one know if there is a spot that comes close to CHM.
-
04-24-25 18:40 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 121No you're wrong
He haw talking about Korean Angie. Clearly stated. She was in 74X Amana for a long time and also at CC towards the end of her run.
Originally Posted by ShatterStar808
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 14:35 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 713Rika
Does she finish the massage with a HJ or more?
-
04-21-25 02:18 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 114370% is on the low side
Never ever have I had a massage lady in Hawaii under 40. I know who all of them are, their real names. And ages. Seen all their court cases, licenses, FaceBooks and IG. I would guess 90% are over 40 and 60% are over 50. Maybe 20% over 60 and only Erlinda is the only one I know over 70.
Originally Posted by RadioHazard
[View Original Post]
The youngest massage lady I have ever been with was 39.
-
04-20-25 14:58 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 1304I could be wrong but. I feel like 70 % of the AMP girls now are all 40 plus. So the ones that peps say are 50 are like 60 +. Asian are notorious for looking way younger add the red light and we get fooled. I guess junko would be the one that for sure in that range. I'm sure there are more.
Originally Posted by ShyBoto
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




