Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 4623
-
04-20-25 14:22 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 47Rika
LOL. I'd bet FS isn't on the menu but who knows!
Originally Posted by Jmanplu
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 21:19 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 109Gilfs
Any providers in their 60's or 70's?
-
04-17-25 22:48 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 30Rika
Anyone ever get FS with her or ask?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 19:57 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 1407I need to bring her some weed the next time I see her LOL. What would be good have her smoke some weed & get FS. FS when she is high LOL.
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 11:31 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 47Rika
I always had a good experience with Rika. She always goes over the time with me, jumps in the shower and washes you before and after the massage. She stays clothed. She likes her weed and gets into the massage more when she's smoking.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 21:00 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 1407Japanese Rika
Went to see her this morning at her in-call hotel room in Waikiki. She checked out today at 12 pm. $60 for 1 hour. I didn't ask if she does extras & she didn't say anything about doing extras. Which was ok with Me. I would have if she said something. Her lost. Massage was ok. Got the job done. Can't complain for 60.00. She didn't look text or take calls during the massage. No talking during the massage. No rush service. Went a little over an hour. I might repeat depends on her location.
-
04-10-25 01:01 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 5231This is a while back now but the last I saw, she was advertising for "cuddle" sessions; a few other women tried it as well. I did not partake because it was expensive and required sit-down discussions on why you need to cuddle / your emotional issues etc prior to the session. Also that she aged tremendously and looked nothing like her Fuji Spa or even her Isenberg Street days.
Originally Posted by Jmanplu
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 20:52 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 1407Rika
Is Rika only HE? She has an in-call location in Waikiki on Ala Wai.
-
04-01-25 22:43 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 30Angie
Yeah Angie was great she had the best feeling p at $$why. I'm sure she was Korean. And yes I remember her ad pics were the bra less top and jean shorts. She was a hottie for sure. Too bad she doesn't offer her services anymore.
Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 11:51 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 33Wrong person
I think you are talking about the Chinese Angie in CC. Decent rates, decent looks but dead fish action.
Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi
[View Original Post]
The other poster is talking about Japanese Angela, the PSE GILF with the 5-0 son.
I do not have any current info on either, just memories of past visits.
-
04-01-25 09:11 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 121I see Angie around from time to time, like at Palama. Still looks the same as last time I had her. Cutoff jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. It wasn't impossible to break Angie out of her starfish shell. One time I was with her at CC, I literally just nutted and collapsed next to her. We heard some commotion in the hall. I went to look with her at the door and it was 5-0 they were busting in to a place on the opposite side. Before I knew it, Angie was dressed and we slid into the stairwell. All the way down. I think it was from 21. She had my hand the whole time. I gave her a ride to her place in Kaimuki. She gave me a nice tongue kiss getting out and we were golden after that. Even during COVID 20-21. Take out even 3 times. She was tight and wet but had that soft body that just takes a nice rhythmic pounding so well. Never needed lube. I think it was scoliosis that did her in to retire.
Originally Posted by Jmanplu
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 20:14 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 30Angela local Japanese GILF / Angie KMilf
Anyone know whatever happened to Angela the gilf in Hawaii Kai and prior to that she used to be in Nuuanu area.
And also I've read somewhere that Angie the Korean MILF that used to have her incall near Don Quixote retired a while back die to back issues Miss her service best pussy and although a bit of a dead fish she was the most sexy MILF in my experience.
-
03-07-25 23:50 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 299I have not met her but I do see her advertise on tryst. I'm sure tryst don't charge $5. 00. She needs to cover her overhead?
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:40 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 178Mai / Mie
Has anybody seen her lately? I can't believe her rate is now 400 used to be 220. I can't believe some guys are paying that rate for cfs.
-
03-05-25 21:32 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 349Rika
Anyone seen Rika lately? Is she still at Mai's place in Waikiki? How was it? Here or PMs fine.
Originally Posted by Zoomer44
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






