Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 17254
-
06-12-25 09:22 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 1302Link to tape?
Originally Posted by MilfHunter818
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 08:45 #15828Senior Member

Posts: 95She's real. We text all the time and we do FaceTimes. I'm still negotiating a meet. She is somewhat famous. She was a nanny for the owner of barstool sports and a sextape leaked. She decided to use that opportunity to start an only fans and capitalize on it. Just google her name. She's very sweet and open, I believe her time would be worth it.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 06:55 #15827Senior Member

Posts: 149Agree with some
Feel like most like young women like in 20's are honest it seems like.
Originally Posted by TravelinSD
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 14:00 #15826Senior Member

Posts: 169Weight
In what I've seen so far, I'm actually surprised how honest most of the ladies have been as far as weight goes. I guess I'm not a good judge of appearance vs. Weight, but many of them look to be less than what they've stated in their profiles.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
Travelin.
-
06-11-25 10:03 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 149We have to see if they will follow through?
If they further increase the prices, I think SDM and other sites will have an opportunity to take the.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
Market share.
-
06-11-25 10:02 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 149Has one one seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-2577418eb486
She is real. But wants a lot of money. She was provided an apartment and.
$1 k a meet in her last arrangement.
I think she is partially at least true.
-
06-11-25 09:23 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 45Seeking's "Exciting new changes"
New BS Seeking blog post (excerpt).
https://blog.seeking.com/why-we-remo...ed-new-changes
"We've recently made important updates to Seeking.com, specifically removing the "Net Worth" and "Income" fields for our successful members and replacing the subjective "Body Type" field with "Weight. " We recognize these changes have stirred discussion among our valued users, and we want to openly share our reasoning behind these decisions. ".
Also.
"Additionally, to reinforce this approach, our prices will soon increase. This change will naturally help us identify and retain genuinely generous and successful members who truly embody the values our community appreciates. ".
What nonsense. Increase prices for guys to "prove" they are generous? Just as much as members lied about body type, they will do the a same with weight, unless Seeking will now ask you to verify weight in person as well.
Who actually buys into such nonsensical things? Maybe this belongs in Rants and Raves, but it felt more appropriate here.
-
06-11-25 08:34 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 525Spot on
Very solid advice and info. Girls focused on the $$ are pro's and definitely going to be harder to negotiate because they're used to it. I will say this though about walking away. YMMV, but when you straight up turn these girls down, pro or not, it definitely messes with their heads. I've had girls I've said no to and walk away from because of their GPS, message me back weeks / months later when rent is due and nobody can see them suddenly willing to see me for what I originally asked. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I've also noticed that I've had girls start off higher ppm but once you start seeing them on the regular, and they know you're safe / reliable, they'll go lower just for the convenience.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 08:31 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 525Because he's advertising
And doesn't realize he / she is using their sponsor account. They've posted two vague links like that to a site that looks to be their site. Take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 00:39 #15820Regular Member

Posts: 9Val
Has anyone tried talking to this one? She's pretty new, I've tried messaging her but haven't gotten much success.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-c0c6e492b07c
-
06-09-25 21:50 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 95Bria
Seeing Bria Thursday. She seems to have some knowledge of sugaring so I wanted to see if anyone else had seen her: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3821143c3d08b8.
-
06-09-25 00:14 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 112This is supposed to be a "report". If so, I want to let why'all know about searching Google for "escort" and "sugar baby". You're welcome!
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 23:55 #15817Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
SLN Girl, Naomi 21.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/naomi3/
-
06-08-25 18:58 #15816Banned Member

Posts: 307Your good
You're really good, as I think about this, she is a strippe, are she did every thing like a stripper, you are spot on and she jumped into a BMW X6 . Normal chicks don't jump into X6's but strippers at Cheetahs.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
I'm willing to bet she strips at Cheetahs.
-
06-08-25 08:59 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 1302Tips & Tricks
Sounds like someone who is or has been a stripper. This is straight from the "stripper VIP room upsell" playbook. She's not a good candidate for a true sugar baby since she seems laser focused on $. I've had strippers who were just fun girls looking for a fun time and $ seemed like a bonus, but if you're talking to one of these GPS girls who only care about $ then there's not a lot of negotiating to do. Just remember you MUST be willing and able to walk away / block anytime you feel GPS is too strong. As long as you're willing to walk away, no matter how pretty they are or how bad you want it, you're always in a position of power and will always be able to find a better deal.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
This post I made awhile back has links to several posts I've made outlining negotiating strategies. One thing to always remember: treat these girls like potential dates, not escorts. If you treat them like escorts, then you're always going to be stuck dealing with over priced girls laser focused $. I see guys on this board complain constantly about GPS and how high prices have become, but yet also treat the girls like escorts instead of a potential gf. For some reason guys really struggle to understand that these 2 things are directly connected.
I had bagged a wannabe insta-model college student for 250 PPM plus hotel and saw her a few times a month during fall and spring semesters. She moved home during the summer so I'm currently without. I have another who is down in South GA, she's not as reliable and is inconsistent, but I'm smashing her for 150 PPM (though in fairness she's closer to chubby than not).
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6451251.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5799398









Reply With Quote






