Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28035
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

    Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.
    I reached out to her to schedule an appointment. She asked if I had seen her before. I said No. No response after that. Is she taking new clients?

  2. #28034
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience?
    DM me and I can share more details.

  3. #28033

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I did.
    How was the experience?

  4. #28032
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmith2461  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFT?
    Yes. I did.

  5. #28031

    Any details

    Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790

  6. #28030

    Rafaela Oliveira

    Rafaela Oliveira.

    I met with Rafaela Oliveira in Charlotte last week. I see she is now in Raleigh until (or through) 6/21. I thought I'd pass along my review of her in Charlotte to you guys in Raleigh. I'm contemplating driving over there to see her again.

    Five Franklins per hour. What you see in the photos is what you get in person. Beautiful, sensual woman. Perky MM C cups, soft to the touch, one of the best asses I've ever seen. Her English is very good; sexy accent of course. Fit, great attitude, welcoming, pleasing personality, very GFE. DFK, Mish, Doggie, CG, DATY, BBBJ, MSOG. Her pussy is magical, she can really work her muscles down there. Zero complains, highly recommended. She has a lot of good reviews on the oThER site (396197) & a a few good reviews here in other cities. She is worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rafaelaoliveira-26

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8653578.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-01 190338.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190412.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190439.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190503.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-06-01 190526.jpg‎  


  7. #28029
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica

    https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica

    She has a free only fans FYI.
    She is real, and has a few reviews on ter (I'd: 366641, not sure if linking is allowed here). Non-GFE, so no kissing, but does allow bare for an upcharge is what I remember reading.

  8. #28028

    Jessica

    Has anyone had an experience with this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica

    https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica

    She has a free only fans FYI.

  9. #28027
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    The school is listed only as a nearby "landmark" to give you sense of area. Downtown Cary is also somewhat misleading. Real address given once you are close to area. Not a setup.
    Did you TOFT?

  10. #28026

    Spot on review

    Nice lady but I haven't repeated due to the distance. Price point makes it a little tougher too with what she's charging nowadays. If you are near her incall and do the hhr option then I think it makes a little more sense. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    What you see is exactly what you get, so no surprises. I've seen her twice, once to check her off my bucket list and another time because she was available and I was passing through the area.

    When she first came on the scene, her rate was $100 for every 30 minute increment. She got out of the game for a while, I think there was some religious influence in her life (not sure) and she was struggling with the guilt of this profession and the toll it took on her self-esteem and mental health (I am sure of that). However, she realized that the bills weren't paying themselves and she came back with a much higher donation rate.

    She is someone who generally loves physical intimacy and receiving pleasure, so it's a win-win for her that she can make money and enjoy the sexual contact. An encounter with her is pretty standard, she does not allow anything in the back door but she will let you hit the cat from behind. Her BBBJ skills are above-average. She will let you bareback her.

    If there are any cons, they are these: 1) she loves to talk, and she will go down a rabbit hole telling you about the current circumstances of her life; 2) she lives in a camper in Lake Royale, a nice waterfront camper with an addition. She keeps it clean and neat, it's just a small space. 3) you have to present your ID at the front gate in order to be allowed into the lake community, that can be a little bit unnerving. But, her location is about the longest drive you can have to get from the gate to her camper. If you are factoring in time, you need to add at least 10 minutes if not 15 minutes from the time you drive through the gate.

    From my experiences, I have no reason to discourage anyone from seeing her. My biggest drawback is the donation. For the same money she is charging, I can have an encounter with someone who is a little younger, more conventionally "hot," and a little more open on the menu. I don't begrudge any provider charging what they charge. If men will pay it, why shouldn't they charge it? For me, I feel like she is charging above what I consider a fair market rate. But, she can choose what her donation is going to be, I can choose to pay it or not, no harm and no foul. If you like older ladies and you're looking for a decent or even good encounter in a safe environment, she should check off all of those boxes for you.

  11. #28025

    It is not at elementary school.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
    The school is listed only as a nearby "landmark" to give you sense of area. Downtown Cary is also somewhat misleading. Real address given once you are close to area. Not a setup.

  12. #28024

    Uncle LEO

    BGS on 6/4/2025.

  13. #28023
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    She GPSed herself right off my list. Was in comms to see her, willing to do the $150 but she went ghost. I thought I had heard she got out of the game but she came back with hella high rates. I hate that it will never be.
    Agreed, I provided the reasons for not seeing her at $150/ hr. IMO, her current rate isn't a good value considering what else is available.

  14. #28022

    Joiya

    https://tryst.link/escort/joiya

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joiya-316194

    Joiya was one of my favorite providers. Tiny lady lady with a great service. However, she seemed retired a couple of years ago. I was quite happy to see her adds popping again in the resent months.

    I decided to pull the trigger when I saw her in the area. There was light screening. Obviously my number had changed. It was decent hotel and quoted $$5 for hh.

    I arrived at the hotel, the the usual protocol and went in to the room. A lady opened the door, and it was not Joiya,. For a second I thought perhaps she aged, not but she couldn't have grown tall.

    I was already committed, and she was decent looking, so I decided to continue. But I had lot my appetite because of the bait and switch. I was more disappointed because I was so looking forward to see Joya.

    Her body was fine with good curves, face was a 5, she accommodated some light kissing. Come main course, did a sniff test, and boy it was no good. And she probably shat just before I arrived and didn't wash. So no thanks to DTY. Quickly finished in mish.

    So overall 6/10. Good body, not great performance (may because I had high expectations of meeting Joiya) - won't repeat. But some other might find her a good provider.

    By the comms, her english wasn't great. And she sure had a handler to text.

    The problem: It's not Joiya. They some how managed to hack in to Joiya's profile. Did some research after coming home, and figured out this is Torina. Charlstone, 20 years fast forward. She is in her late 40's or early 50's.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/50...ina-charleston

    Probably Joiya used this handler / agency at some point, and they are misusing the profile now.

  15. #28021
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago pre-covid. Her rate then was $150. She was nice and pleasant. At the time she preferred BB. She Had some unique requirements in order to access her incall. She was too far out of my way and there wasn't enough chemistry to make it a regular thing. She has the same pics that she had then. If you think you might like to try her, I wouldn't discourage it. I'd say that she is real and safe.
    She GPSed herself right off my list. Was in comms to see her, willing to do the $150 but she went ghost. I thought I had heard she got out of the game but she came back with hella high rates. I hate that it will never be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape