Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 8255
-
06-04-25 10:34 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 982Have you ever seen a stripper or escort?
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 18:01 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 2335I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 15:00 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 270There is always Monse. She is the gold standard.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 11:27 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 653Her pussy feels so nice.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
You can always fuck Luna for cheap.
I am a Dirtyfuk.
-
06-02-25 15:28 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 443Scheduling
Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 15:06 #7545I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Many picture here. You go Pandora. Daytime. She suck your wang good.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 15:05 #7544I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She like wang very much. She good time. She ride wang for 250. No condom.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 14:56 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 1098That would be a shame. She was a nice cum depository.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 12:31 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 124Deported
I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?
-
05-31-25 17:52 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 118Yesterday
Monse was shown on the club's IG story yesterday.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 18:17 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 1209Done both, never found one. It's not a huge deal. I haven't gone because I usually take a long time, even for round one, and don't think the time pressure of being in the back room at at club would help matters.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 17:23 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 443Use your tools
I think someone's posted a photo of her at least once on here. Use the search feature.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Pay attention to the club's IG story. Often pics with faces blurred out.
Both of them have tagged their club IG accounts several times over the last couple months.
-
05-30-25 16:57 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 443To each their own
I'm not into them, but they are very very serious oriented, season veterans. Check the club's IG each of them pictured a few times a week. Although they typically blur out the faces. Usually in the story and not post.
Originally Posted by Aquarius1981
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:48 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 1209LOL, I've been reading about Monse for years on this board and still have no idea what she looks like.
Originally Posted by Aquarius1981
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:24 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 33Ty for the feed back, by chance how do they look?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




