Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 552 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 8266
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7561

    Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    That would be a shame. She was a nice cum depository.
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.

  2. #7560
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Easy.

    RTFF.

    If you can't find info on Monse you should just log off.
    Many picture here. You go Pandora. Daytime. She suck your wang good.

  3. #7559
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?
    She like wang very much. She good time. She ride wang for 250. No condom.

  4. #7558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?
    That would be a shame. She was a nice cum depository.

  5. #7557

    Deported

    I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?

  6. #7556

    Yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Done both, never found one. It's not a huge deal. I haven't gone because I usually take a long time, even for round one, and don't think the time pressure of being in the back room at at club would help matters.
    Monse was shown on the club's IG story yesterday.

  7. #7555
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think someone's posted a photo of her at least once on here. Use the search feature.

    Pay attention to the club's IG story. Often pics with faces blurred out.

    Both of them have tagged their club IG accounts several times over the last couple months.
    Done both, never found one. It's not a huge deal. I haven't gone because I usually take a long time, even for round one, and don't think the time pressure of being in the back room at at club would help matters.

  8. #7554

    Use your tools

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I've been reading about Monse for years on this board and still have no idea what she looks like.
    I think someone's posted a photo of her at least once on here. Use the search feature.

    Pay attention to the club's IG story. Often pics with faces blurred out.

    Both of them have tagged their club IG accounts several times over the last couple months.

  9. #7553

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius1981  [View Original Post]
    Ty for the feed back, by chance how do they look?
    I'm not into them, but they are very very serious oriented, season veterans. Check the club's IG each of them pictured a few times a week. Although they typically blur out the faces. Usually in the story and not post.

  10. #7552
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius1981  [View Original Post]
    Ty for the feed back, by chance how do they look?
    LOL, I've been reading about Monse for years on this board and still have no idea what she looks like.

  11. #7551
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    They are talked about on here A LOT. Both cheap daytime dancers at Pandoras. More info on them, use the search feature.
    Ty for the feed back, by chance how do they look?

  12. #7550

    Finding

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius1981  [View Original Post]
    Who Luna & Monse and where can I find them LOL.
    They are talked about on here A LOT. Both cheap daytime dancers at Pandoras. More info on them, use the search feature.

  13. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius1981  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Any advice?
    Easy.

    RTFF.

    If you can't find info on Monse you should just log off.

  14. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Monse I wound up fucking her in the ass. Afger some lube and the first few slow strokes she took it like a champ.

    Lots of deep moans.
    Where can I find her? Any advice?

  15. #7547
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    450? Fuck that shit. LOL I can fuck Luna & Monse for that.
    Who Luna & Monse and where can I find them LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape