Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 551 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 8259
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7554

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandora's on Tuesdaynight to see Luxe but this lady came over and said she was from Columbia and her name is Kahlia. She bugged me for a dance and I should have followed my right mind and kept saying no and gave in. She was giving me nothing but an air dance and when I wasn't paying attention to her, she accused me of trying to touch her pussy and said to me "you know that is against the law". I said yep and that wasn't trying to touch anything. She charged me $45 which I gave it without question and sat down. She went and told the older lady and the older lady told the bouncer that I needed to leave for the night.

    I left but told the guy that I have been coming for years and had never had any complaint.

    Stay clear of that one guys.
    https://www.instagram.com/atrack_barbie/

    Here is her Instagram. Avoid her and her P.

  2. #7553

    Alana Kay

    I see Alana Kay has a picture of her in Pandoras on her profile.

    Does anyone know her stage name or schedule?

  3. #7552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.
    Porn clips of Monse? Where?

  4. #7551
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.
    Have you ever seen a stripper or escort?

  5. #7550
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I've been reading about Monse for years on this board and still have no idea what she looks like.
    I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.

  6. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.
    There is always Monse. She is the gold standard.

  7. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.
    Her pussy feels so nice.

    You can always fuck Luna for cheap.

    I am a Dirtyfuk.

  8. #7547

    Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    That would be a shame. She was a nice cum depository.
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.

  9. #7546
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Easy.

    RTFF.

    If you can't find info on Monse you should just log off.
    Many picture here. You go Pandora. Daytime. She suck your wang good.

  10. #7545
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?
    She like wang very much. She good time. She ride wang for 250. No condom.

  11. #7544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?
    That would be a shame. She was a nice cum depository.

  12. #7543

    Deported

    I heard Liz got deported. Is this true?

  13. #7542

    Yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Done both, never found one. It's not a huge deal. I haven't gone because I usually take a long time, even for round one, and don't think the time pressure of being in the back room at at club would help matters.
    Monse was shown on the club's IG story yesterday.

  14. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think someone's posted a photo of her at least once on here. Use the search feature.

    Pay attention to the club's IG story. Often pics with faces blurred out.

    Both of them have tagged their club IG accounts several times over the last couple months.
    Done both, never found one. It's not a huge deal. I haven't gone because I usually take a long time, even for round one, and don't think the time pressure of being in the back room at at club would help matters.

  15. #7540

    Use your tools

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I've been reading about Monse for years on this board and still have no idea what she looks like.
    I think someone's posted a photo of her at least once on here. Use the search feature.

    Pay attention to the club's IG story. Often pics with faces blurred out.

    Both of them have tagged their club IG accounts several times over the last couple months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape