Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 296 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3594
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Emily at Eastern

    I was in order today, visiting a friend who recently got married and once we finish lunch, I looked up some places to do some recon in this area Florida is so fantastic and saw some good reviews on Eastern and spa in Sarasota. I called and told them I would be there in 30 minutes as soon as I get to the location smokin hot beautiful tiny girl 20's answers the door. No joke this girl is fucking smoking hot!! Says her name is Emily and honestly I knew there were other girls there but there was no way I was passing on this one so I told her I want an hour with her. Emily has a very pretty face, gorgeous smile, decent English, and that body of hers was making me chubby in my pants just looking at her.

    Emily is a little ball of energy and she was jumping on me like a little monkey trying to takeoff my clothes and kiss me and grabbing my dick all while trying to get to the room! I already know I'm going to have a great time and I'm having trouble holding back my excitement with a little guy bulging through my pants. Once we get to the room, we are kissing and making out, I have Emily backed up against the wall and she's rubbing my cock through my pants while I'm kissing her. She sits me on the edge of the bed and starts blowing me and immediately I'm thinking how the hell am I already trying to hold back already, her head game is crazy good and as much as I wanted to fill her little mouth with my load, I stopped her to take a minute and laid her on her back and buried my tongue deep inside her little pussy, she taste great, and she was juiced up pretty good. She's super tight and could literally feel her clamping down on my finger while I'm licking her clit. After a few moments, she starts so I keep going, and she bust a huge one all over my mouth and chin. She had me pretty worked up so I asked for the rubber and I put her in doggy and pounded the fuck out of that beautiful little ass until she has another intense orgasm, she pulled me in deep after that one, and just asked me to stay there without moving while she enjoyed herself. And after a minute or two, I put her at the corner of the bed in standing Mish and hammered down on that little kitty until I was at the point of no return tore off hat and pumped my jizz all over her stomach. Emily is so sexy and really likes to fuck, but I really love the sound she makes and the way she whimpers with every thrust inside of her. And her doggy style is insane!

    I think this girl has the other girl beat that we are not allowed to talk about on this page. Wish I lived here because I would probably be there every day.

  2. #3593

    Eastern, Stone: Sarasota Line Ups?

    I'm heading to Sarasota in a few days for business and I've been doing my research here. I've narrowed things down to Eastern and Stone. If one of these places offers an actually physical line-up where you get to make choice, that could seal the deal for me. Do either of these places do that? (I love it when you get to pick.) Thoughts? Any comparisons between these options are welcome. (Also if there's a third FS place that I should consider with similar talent, I'd love to hear about that too.) Thanks! Stay safe out there.

  3. #3592

    AMP with Greek?

    Hi. Been looking for an AMP anywhere between Lee and Sarasota that offers Greek. I found only one AMP provider at Sarasota who was at Eastern for a bit but she is long gone. The Bee was hit & miss (mostly miss) as well as Kenwood and the other south americans.

    I would really like a nice massage with full L3 Greek.

    Anyone have a suggestion? Posting this at both Lee and Sarasota forums.

  4. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I saw Grace at Eastern yesterday; excellent as usual. She's moving to Sunlight in St. Pete today.
    Assuming this is the same Grace that was at sunlight at the end of last year with with the bigger hips. I think she must be local if she goes back and forth between the spas every month? She is friendly and has a great attitude / service but her lower body is a little too thick / flabby for me, would consider seeing her again if she lost some weight.

  5. #3590

    Abs at Stone

    Hey guys, New here. The person with the 6 pack at Stone is Angie / Angel. I've seen her a few times. Fabulous. Not as sensual as others, but makes up for it with great looks. Today is her last day at Stone for a bit.

  6. #3589

    Grace

    I saw Grace at Eastern yesterday; excellent as usual. She's moving to Sunlight in St. Pete today.

  7. #3588
    VastoLorde
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    For those interested the Amazing Barbara with those big beautiful tittys is at Baywood DR. Stone and Eastern are busy as shit, so she's a good options for those unable to "get in" at those hot spots.
    I went in last week and saw Tiffany. Gives a good CBJ and shaved as well.

  8. #3587

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chungzzz  [View Original Post]
    What was the total?
    With slow season upon us (yay) It should not be top dollar. Last time at Stone I paid $. 8 + house so $$. 4 total.

  9. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.
    What was the total?

  10. #3585

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    So everyone knows who to ask for. Her killer body is a win for me. Agree with lack of passion but I'm ok with that.
    One thing my friend brought up. He's been around, thought he's seen and done it all. But he's never has a chick do a hand-stand and get a BJ at the same time. Never even had that on my check off list, but it's there now.

  11. #3584

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.
    So everyone knows who to ask for. Her killer body is a win for me. Agree with lack of passion but I'm ok with that.

  12. #3583

    Stone Sauna

    My skittles dealer just told me about a dream he had at Stone. Arrived early to try Eastern, but after 9 am, still no answer, doors locked. Called Stone, got confirmation. He Arrived and seen the hot chick with the 6 pack abs. He said she was really pretty and did everything he wanted, but lacked the passionate kissing he remembered from his past visits with other hotties. Otherwise, he said it was incredible and wasn't too upset about the kissing part. Didn't remember the name, but young, hot, and can't miss those abs.

  13. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by HdRider  [View Original Post]
    Until now I never had a provider use the translator app to tell me she "loved my big sausage " in the phone app. Just makes the point that they work for tips.
    She probably has that compliment saved in her Favorites.

  14. #3581

    Barbara

    For those interested the Amazing Barbara with those big beautiful tittys is at Baywood DR. Stone and Eastern are busy as shit, so she's a good options for those unable to "get in" at those hot spots.

  15. #3580

    Asian wellness bodywork

    I stopped there a few weeks ago. What appeared to be the mamasan came out. I asked how many providers were working and she indicated many, but wouldn't let me meet (see) any of them. Her English wasn't awesome. Has anyone been there? Are they hiding hotties or dogs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape