Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 10239
-
05-30-25 22:36 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 685There were bad report awhile ago, I remember someone posted they got robbed by her.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 19:47 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 3009Tee aka Tiffany
Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.
https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
-
05-30-25 16:00 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 31Natasha
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/187951350
I recommend.
I've seen her twice for ss. The pictures she posts of herself is when she was younger. She looks like she's in her mid 30's+ now. She's not as thin as her pictures suggests, but she has a fat ass which I like. She does have a Russian / Eastern European accent (which kinda turns me on). She doesn't take off her top which is a minus (maybe I should ask next time). She has solid mic skills (CBJ). She feels great when you're inside of her.
The first time I saw her, we started out in mish then went to doggy. For those who like pounding away in doggy, you're going to be disappointed because she can't handle being pounded from behind. She asked me to go slow, but it's a great view from the back nonetheless. The second time I saw her, we started in mish then finished when I put her in the sideways position. I kinda like mish since it's a bit more intimate. Most girls will immediately go to doggy after foreplay.
Her rates are 100-120/150/200-250.
-
05-30-25 07:20 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 97Reds
Anyone have any intel or experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/645166611055 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...5/698894418587.
-
05-29-25 16:51 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 3009Ivy Rayne
Hey has anyone hooked up with Ivy is she worth seeing what's her rates?
I'm thinking about see her Saturday just need some info this is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/790246226199[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
05-21-25 10:07 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 3009Casey was a great fun fuck I swear to God I wish she never went to Kensington damn.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 00:53 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 655To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.
-
05-20-25 14:48 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 551Barbie
Barbie is in camden. This is the Barbie that was in jail for having a minor with her posting on backpage.
-
05-19-25 18:24 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 428She is!
She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.
Originally Posted by Kcdark
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 17:39 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 685Guessing whoever you did a date with saw a cop when you were driving and tossed it under the seat.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
I try not to let these girls in my car unless I either KNOW them or I'm feeling generous and when I do, I always ask them if they have any drugs on them as I don't want it in my car.
-
05-19-25 08:11 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 267WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 23:19 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 702Italian bimbo jenna
Anyone know what happen to Italian bimbo Jenna? She been around for a while, but last I saw her she look like the demons were taking a toll but still hot. I wonder if got help or went on another state vacation.
-
05-17-25 08:14 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 2124She is flakey do not go see her!! So have you go to a location and ghost you once you get there not to mention when you ask her about general questions and she won't answer anything and gets an attitude so it's probably one of those less than ideal services. You're better off just going to see somebody else.
Originally Posted by Rizob01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 22:32 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 140Warning
I used to frequently take girls to Camden to pickup or even quick runs to the store. However, this isn't something I've done in over a year. Tonight I was cleaning out the old car that I barely drive only for car dates and pickups because it doesn't have any tracking, while cleaning I found and odd sack under the passenger seat of the car which I with a small content of 2 g hard and Dope. The only reason someone would do that in the event that you come in contact with law enforcement and they are searched nothing is found on them, but if the vehicle is searched those contents would be placed on you. These animals do not care about your safety.
-
05-13-25 10:15 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 81Don't waste your time with her. Her head is bigger than your wallet can handle.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






