Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1381
-
06-02-25 17:42 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 1401Miaa
Of CS. Went to see her this past Saturday morning. I went with combo C which is FS for 220. Can't go wrong with her rate. So worth it. Next time going to do combo D Greek or the special combo FS & Greek. Her massage was pretty good. Her BJ & licking Jr I really liked. She does have a Bush which I liked. Daty her pussy was clean it didn't smell. Cover went on for FS.
-
05-31-25 14:20 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 71What kind of tattoo? Was it like angel wings? I saw a girl like 20 years ago with angel wings 1 time and never saw her again. She was young and beautiful. Maybe 25 years ago. LOL.
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 21:15 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 74Not lynn from oasis / lotus. But she is a great one too. Girl I've been seeing at 24's looks a little older maybe like mid 30's and has a built ass. Lynn is definitely in her 20's and has a BBL.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 17:19 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 1301Thai Lynn
Could you be talking about Lynn (doubling up last letter for search purposes) the Thai provider that worked at a couple other places? She has tattoos just not sure of their location and man made TNA. GL!
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 22:55 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenny
She is asking $300.
Originally Posted by Magnus808
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 02:23 #1121Regular Member

Posts: 8Recommendations?
Anybody have good recommendations for indies in town aside from nana or Doris? Mahalos in advance.
-
05-23-25 14:09 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 86What was the damage? Bedpage has some crazy prices.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 01:43 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 423Back tattoo
If I recall, Kacy fna Camm from Paradise Oasis has a back tattoo.
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 18:37 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 177Doris
She will be back in few days. She will be gone for 4 days. Back on Friday.
-
05-19-25 16:48 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 74Not Sally. The one I see looks a little younger. And she has no tats on front. Only big back tattoo.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Thanks tho Guaps!
-
05-18-25 21:25 #1116Regular Member

Posts: 19Not Her
The picture is fake. The lady that was there was an older Thai lady with a pretty big stomach. She was good at massaging, and gave BBBJ, but I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 20:06 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 74Yes. 24's Kapiolani LOL.
Originally Posted by DeeJohn808
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 19:50 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 1138Maybe Sally?
Sally has a big black tat on her tummy.
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 12:53 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 349By "24's" do you mean 24 Hour Fitness? Its the only Google result I could get to come up. If so, which branch?
Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:52 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 74Might be long shot
Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?
Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.
Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.
So I know it's not impossible! Haha.










Reply With Quote





