Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1384
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1114

    Maybe Sally?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.
    Sally has a big black tat on her tummy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7902.jpg‎  

  2. #1113
    By "24's" do you mean 24 Hour Fitness? Its the only Google result I could get to come up. If so, which branch?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.

  3. #1112

    Might be long shot

    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.

  4. #1111

    Jenny

    Mahalo Freakazoid!


  5. #1110

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by PoiDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey Freakazoid. Do you have an ad or contact for Jenny? PM is fine.

    Mahalos in advance!

    Poi Dog.
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13249751.html

    Freak Out.

  6. #1109

    Jenny

    Hey Freakazoid. Do you have an ad or contact for Jenny? PM is fine.

    Mahalos in advance!

    Poi Dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Decided to put a report here. She is basically at the edge of Honolulu. LOL. Anyway, I went and saw her again today. Been a few weeks and she wore this brand new teddy that her tits were popping out of. It made them look huge. The outfit was sexy. Her tits were completely uncovered. We kissed a little and then I laid back on the bed and she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She took care of the boys and all around down there too. Told her I wanted her to flip around so I could pleasure her too. The outfit was crotchless and I was able to lick away. She got soaking wet and I told her it was time to fuck. Stood up and she even dropped down to suck me some more and then she got up on the table and I inserted and pounded away. She loved me rubbing her clit at the same time and it wasn't long before she started screaming she was cumming. After she came I continued to pound away and she started cumming again. I had her legs up and continued to give it all I had until it was time to unload. She felt so tight today. I pulled it out and left everything I had all over her pussy and thighs. She said that was great sex. I agree. After she gave me the best massage she has given me. She worked on my shoulders and back because they were super tight. Jenny is great to talk to as well. Was another great session with her. I highly recommend.

    Freak Out.

  7. #1108

    Jenny

    Decided to put a report here. She is basically at the edge of Honolulu. LOL. Anyway, I went and saw her again today. Been a few weeks and she wore this brand new teddy that her tits were popping out of. It made them look huge. The outfit was sexy. Her tits were completely uncovered. We kissed a little and then I laid back on the bed and she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She took care of the boys and all around down there too. Told her I wanted her to flip around so I could pleasure her too. The outfit was crotchless and I was able to lick away. She got soaking wet and I told her it was time to fuck. Stood up and she even dropped down to suck me some more and then she got up on the table and I inserted and pounded away. She loved me rubbing her clit at the same time and it wasn't long before she started screaming she was cumming. After she came I continued to pound away and she started cumming again. I had her legs up and continued to give it all I had until it was time to unload. She felt so tight today. I pulled it out and left everything I had all over her pussy and thighs. She said that was great sex. I agree. After she gave me the best massage she has given me. She worked on my shoulders and back because they were super tight. Jenny is great to talk to as well. Was another great session with her. I highly recommend.

    Freak Out.

  8. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Lotus Spa thread for info on her. Her location Waikiki. She will be here to the end of the month.
    Thank you.

  9. #1106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    I never tried her. Any feedback? She looks good in pics but we all know how that goes. Thank you.
    Check out the Lotus Spa thread for info on her. Her location Waikiki. She will be here to the end of the month.

  10. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is Now Independent. Not working at Lotus Spa / Paradise Oasis.
    I never tried her. Any feedback? She looks good in pics but we all know how that goes. Thank you.

  11. #1104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Mona Lisa

    Is Now Independent. Not working at Lotus Spa / Paradise Oasis.

  12. #1103
    I think you're misunderstanding what he said. He just means he sees a lot of providers at DQ as they're doing their shopping and they are often with dudes. (I've personally seen multiple massage girls, at least 5 I can think of off the top of my head, in either DQ or Palama).

    Quote Originally Posted by Pueo808  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but I have to question your comment about seeing "a lot at DQ Kaheka". There might be one or two, once in awhile, but by no means is DQ a haven for this activity.

  13. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pueo808  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but I have to question your comment about seeing "a lot at DQ Kaheka". There might be one or two, once in awhile, but by no means is DQ a haven for this activity.
    Question it all you want but I never suggested that it was a "haven" for any kind of activity. You should learn to read more carefully, Owl. I'm simply describing my experience. Certainly "a lot" is open to interpretation depending on what "a lot" is to you. I've seen five or six there shopping on separate occasions and to me that qualifies as "a lot. " But I won't waste my time arguing semantics with the likes of you. Also, that market is centrally located relative to many MPs, and CC, and the Ilikai. This is where they would most likely be shopping for their groceries, with a man or not.

  14. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    Late response, but thanks for sharing your experience. I've never been on that side of the fence. It's super interesting to hear. I've always assumed that the providers who are stationed here have boyfriends or men they see off the clock for pleasure or just for help. I've seen a few of our notable indie providers around town before with guys, at dinner, at Don Quijote (you see a lot at DQ Kaheka). I always wondered if these are guys they met through work who they developed a thing for, or met through some other means.
    Sorry, but I have to question your comment about seeing "a lot at DQ Kaheka". There might be one or two, once in awhile, but by no means is DQ a haven for this activity.

  15. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    We all know there are 2 sides to the story. Mine falls on the better side.

    On a few occasions I will pick her up at the airport. She always arrives a day early. Take her shopping for the items that she needs to use for all of her visitors and grocery shopping. She paid on her own. All I do is drive her around and help her check-in to the hotel she staying at. Play a little. Go somewhere decent for dinner. Go back to the room. Play again and if it's Friday or the weekend we will spend the night together. If it's weekday we just play for 3-4 hours Considering that we spent the night together, as courtesy I'll leave her $2-300 on the weekday or $3-400 on the weekend. So overall with dinner it'll range between $280-480 ish is not too bad for the amount of time spent playing.
    Late response, but thanks for sharing your experience. I've never been on that side of the fence. It's super interesting to hear. I've always assumed that the providers who are stationed here have boyfriends or men they see off the clock for pleasure or just for help. I've seen a few of our notable indie providers around town before with guys, at dinner, at Don Quijote (you see a lot at DQ Kaheka). I always wondered if these are guys they met through work who they developed a thing for, or met through some other means.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape