Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Miaa

    Of CS. Went to see her this past Saturday morning. I went with combo C which is FS for 220. Can't go wrong with her rate. So worth it. Next time going to do combo D Greek or the special combo FS & Greek. Her massage was pretty good. Her BJ & licking Jr I really liked. She does have a Bush which I liked. Daty her pussy was clean it didn't smell. Cover went on for FS.

  2. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Not lynn from oasis / lotus. But she is a great one too. Girl I've been seeing at 24's looks a little older maybe like mid 30's and has a built ass. Lynn is definitely in her 20's and has a BBL.
    What kind of tattoo? Was it like angel wings? I saw a girl like 20 years ago with angel wings 1 time and never saw her again. She was young and beautiful. Maybe 25 years ago. LOL.

  3. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Could you be talking about Lynn (doubling up last letter for search purposes) the Thai provider that worked at a couple other places? She has tattoos just not sure of their location and man made TNA. GL!
    Not lynn from oasis / lotus. But she is a great one too. Girl I've been seeing at 24's looks a little older maybe like mid 30's and has a built ass. Lynn is definitely in her 20's and has a BBL.

  4. #1123

    Thai Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.
    Could you be talking about Lynn (doubling up last letter for search purposes) the Thai provider that worked at a couple other places? She has tattoos just not sure of their location and man made TNA. GL!

  5. #1122

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Bedpage has some crazy prices.
    She is asking $300.

  6. #1121

    Recommendations?

    Anybody have good recommendations for indies in town aside from nana or Doris? Mahalos in advance.

  7. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Decided to put a report here. She is basically at the edge of Honolulu. LOL. Anyway, I went and saw her again today. Been a few weeks and she wore this brand new teddy that her tits were popping out of. It made them look huge. The outfit was sexy. Her tits were completely uncovered. We kissed a little and then I laid back on the bed and she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She took care of the boys and all around down there too. Told her I wanted her to flip around so I could pleasure her too. The outfit was crotchless and I was able to lick away. She got soaking wet and I told her it was time to fuck. Stood up and she even dropped down to suck me some more and then she got up on the table and I inserted and pounded away. She loved me rubbing her clit at the same time and it wasn't long before she started screaming she was cumming. After she came I continued to pound away and she started cumming again. I had her legs up and continued to give it all I had until it was time to unload. She felt so tight today. I pulled it out and left everything I had all over her pussy and thighs. She said that was great sex. I agree. After she gave me the best massage she has given me. She worked on my shoulders and back because they were super tight. Jenny is great to talk to as well. Was another great session with her. I highly recommend.

    Freak Out.
    What was the damage? Bedpage has some crazy prices.

  8. #1119

    Back tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Not Sally. The one I see looks a little younger. And she has no tats on front. Only big back tattoo.
    If I recall, Kacy fna Camm from Paradise Oasis has a back tattoo.

  9. #1118

    Doris

    She will be back in few days. She will be gone for 4 days. Back on Friday.

  10. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Sally has a big black tat on her tummy.
    Not Sally. The one I see looks a little younger. And she has no tats on front. Only big back tattoo.

    Thanks tho Guaps!

  11. #1116

    Not Her

    The picture is fake. The lady that was there was an older Thai lady with a pretty big stomach. She was good at massaging, and gave BBBJ, but I wouldn't repeat.

  12. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    By "24's" do you mean 24 Hour Fitness? Its the only Google result I could get to come up. If so, which branch?
    Yes. 24's Kapiolani LOL.

  13. #1114

    Maybe Sally?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.
    Sally has a big black tat on her tummy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7902.jpg‎  

  14. #1113
    By "24's" do you mean 24 Hour Fitness? Its the only Google result I could get to come up. If so, which branch?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.

  15. #1112

    Might be long shot

    Anyone know of an asian providor with big ass, and big back tattoo? Maybe late 30's early 40's but really good looking for her age?

    Every morning at 24's I see this hot asian girl with a big nice ass. And I always wonder if she's a providor at any of the massage parlors.

    Reason I am randomly asking is because I saw a really hot girl at 24's one time and then I had a hunch that she might be a providor. I end up going to oasis that day and boom. She's there.

    So I know it's not impossible! Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape