Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 551 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 8255
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Yup. She has been UTR.
    If you are black, she will fuck you for free. She and her P / Baby Daddy have a love / hate relationship.

    She gets mad, goes and fucks some dude. He beats her. Repeat.

    Her own family has disowned her.

  2. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo12345  [View Original Post]
    "Bringing a new fun urban vibe to the Seattle erotic club scene with the hottest ladies from around the world".

    Over / under on number of days until first shooting?

    Ed.
    That block has had enough shootings.

    Same club. They added grafitti to the inside.

  3. #7518

    Not my vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Or Dollhouse. Whatever it's called now. Checked the live stream too. Same old place. The security guy has a pistol grip pump shotgun.

    Going to be a hard pass for me, fellas. I'm not sure what kind of crowd they're expecting but if your door guy needs a 12 gauge I'm out.
    "Bringing a new fun urban vibe to the Seattle erotic club scene with the hottest ladies from around the world".

    Over / under on number of days until first shooting?

    Ed.

  4. #7517

    Drive by Sugar's

    Or Dollhouse. Whatever it's called now. Checked the live stream too. Same old place. The security guy has a pistol grip pump shotgun.

    Going to be a hard pass for me, fellas. I'm not sure what kind of crowd they're expecting but if your door guy needs a 12 gauge I'm out.

  5. #7516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Maylana

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info?
    Yup. She has been UTR.

  6. #7515
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Vacation

    Going up there for a week or so wanting to have a little fun since the clubs at home are not hitting right seeing if it's only Pandora's and kittens that have that or if Devil's Triangle sugars or Deja vu still do? Appreciate it gentlemen.

  7. #7514
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Club Dollhouse? Replacing Sugars?

    https://www.instagram.com/clubdollhousesea/
    Why do I get the feeling that someone will. Get shot there?

  8. #7513

    Sugars Replacement

    Club Dollhouse? Replacing Sugars?

    https://www.instagram.com/clubdollhousesea/

  9. #7512

    Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jesus fucking christ.

    Fucking scam! The room is like $60. Wtf
    Scammers? At kittens? Unheard of.

  10. #7511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. She wanted 700 for cfs. 350 for for the room plus 350 to do fhe deed
    Jesus fucking christ.

    Fucking scam! The room is like $60. Wtf

  11. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Nice dude what time does she get off?
    Never mind. She wanted 700 for cfs. 350 for for the room plus 350 to do fhe deed

  12. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.
    Nice dude what time does she get off?

  13. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.
    Cha ching! Thank you.

  14. #7507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.
    It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.

  15. #7506

    Kittens daytime Columbian

    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape