Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 8255
-
05-26-25 14:16 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 541If you are black, she will fuck you for free. She and her P / Baby Daddy have a love / hate relationship.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
She gets mad, goes and fucks some dude. He beats her. Repeat.
Her own family has disowned her.
-
05-26-25 14:14 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 541That block has had enough shootings.
Originally Posted by Edwardo12345
[View Original Post]
Same club. They added grafitti to the inside.
-
05-24-25 07:26 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 30Not my vibe.
"Bringing a new fun urban vibe to the Seattle erotic club scene with the hottest ladies from around the world".
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
Over / under on number of days until first shooting?
Ed.
-
05-24-25 01:22 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 162Drive by Sugar's
Or Dollhouse. Whatever it's called now. Checked the live stream too. Same old place. The security guy has a pistol grip pump shotgun.
Going to be a hard pass for me, fellas. I'm not sure what kind of crowd they're expecting but if your door guy needs a 12 gauge I'm out.
-
05-23-25 17:13 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 1018Maylana
Yup. She has been UTR.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 15:16 #7515Regular Member

Posts: 14Vacation
Going up there for a week or so wanting to have a little fun since the clubs at home are not hitting right seeing if it's only Pandora's and kittens that have that or if Devil's Triangle sugars or Deja vu still do? Appreciate it gentlemen.
-
05-23-25 13:59 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 982Why do I get the feeling that someone will. Get shot there?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 13:42 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 541Sugars Replacement
Club Dollhouse? Replacing Sugars?
https://www.instagram.com/clubdollhousesea/
-
05-23-25 10:45 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 443Kittens
Scammers? At kittens? Unheard of.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 09:30 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 1098Jesus fucking christ.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
Fucking scam! The room is like $60. Wtf
-
05-23-25 02:54 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 122Never mind. She wanted 700 for cfs. 350 for for the room plus 350 to do fhe deed
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 23:12 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 122Nice dude what time does she get off?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 22:44 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 982Cha ching! Thank you.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 16:44 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 1098It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 11:44 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 282Kittens daytime Columbian
I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.
I think her name was carolina.
Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.
I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.












Reply With Quote




