The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 550 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 8250
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6825

    The Stripper Index

    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what makes this time so slow? The stock market is near to it's all time highs, economy is not broken yet LOL. Just wondering what changed?
    Stripper Index:

    An index that says if strippers, who rely on cash tips in their line of work, see significantly less money for an extended period of time, then the economy is experiencing strain.

    In other words that’s Bidenomics for you.

  2. #6824

    Just curious why it's slow these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking good care of our good girl during these slow times. I considered coming in, but there was no line up posted on Insta.

    Was Anya in? Now that it is slow, I think I might have to make her mo "Go-to" again.
    Just curious on what makes this time so slow? The stock market is near to it's all time highs, economy is not broken yet LOL. Just wondering what changed?

  3. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, face fucking, gagging, rimmjob bbfscip.

    Big fat ass Asian girl named Maylana.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    Do you have her contact info?

  4. #6822

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Pumped a load in Mandy's mouth because she isn't on birth control.

    Sunday Funday.
    Thanks for taking good care of our good girl during these slow times. I considered coming in, but there was no line up posted on Insta.

    Was Anya in? Now that it is slow, I think I might have to make her mo "Go-to" again.

  5. #6821

    Mandy

    Pumped a load in Mandy's mouth because she isn't on birth control.

    Sunday Funday.

  6. #6820

    Kehlani at Kittens

    Kehlani.

    CBJ, cfs 500.

    She is a size queen. Nice gag, drool on CBJ.

  7. #6819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Noticed Tee taking guys to rooms while I was in. Girl got to cute little booty.
    She is at Kittens right now.

  8. #6818

    Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    The club is dead today. I spent 30 minutes with Monse.

    300 + room fee. Dropped a shot in her mouth and another in her pussy. Her pussy is dripping wet today.
    Noticed Tee taking guys to rooms while I was in. Girl got to cute little booty.

  9. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Saw a big girl named Ramona.

    Got her Gluck Gluck special for 150. Busted in her mouth. She wasn't happy. 150 in a room.
    Ramona just sounds like a big girls name. She's got a big old Fupa in her instagram post.

  10. #6816

    Kittens report

    Saw a big girl named Ramona.

    Got her Gluck Gluck special for 150. Busted in her mouth. She wasn't happy. 150 in a room.

  11. #6815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Monse

    The club is dead today. I spent 30 minutes with Monse.

    300 + room fee. Dropped a shot in her mouth and another in her pussy. Her pussy is dripping wet today.

  12. #6814
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing her OTC?
    I have but not recently.

  13. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She is even better in private. She enjoys being degraded.
    Anyone seeing her OTC?

  14. #6812

    Kittens Charlie

    https://www.instagram.com/charlie2thestage/

    Not much to look at. Big soft droopy titles that are great for Russian.

    Nice sensual HJ. CBJ, cfs. Popped during HJ Russian finish. $400.

  15. #6811
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, face fucking, gagging, rimmjob bbfscip.

    Big fat ass Asian girl named Maylana.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    She is even better in private. She enjoys being degraded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape