Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25806
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Can someone report on Sexy Jojo. I read reviews of her upcharge menu. Her huge tits and nips look awesome. I am not going to wind up with a CBJ.
    Daphne love belongs here. Filled her up plenty.

  2. #25805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the photos are her, but close petite but strong, very submissive, you need to drive all the activities.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3053520/
    So she will just take it. Awesome.
    ShortieMay sound fun then.

  3. #25804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928

    I seen her in Portland

    Not sure if the photos are her, but close petite but strong, very submissive, you need to drive all the activities.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3053520/

  4. #25803
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    Next lady I definitely will say I'm biased but big fan, would recommend, even with her upsell. Please be nice to her or I'll be slightly peeved.
    Sorry if my last reply seemed a bit short. Was late where I'm at (currently not in USA) and was tired. I've got no interest in treating anyone poorly, not my thing. I prefer mutual respect and fun.

  5. #25802
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Will be making a trip back to the area in a few days for a meeting to discuss with upper management my permanent return from the fucking wasteland I've been stuck in for the past several years. I'll be on the ground less than 72 hrs but will have a couple windows of opportunity for some BBFSCIP action, some in and out on my in and trip. So I have some questions and appreciate any intel. Hopefully I can start contributing useful info to this board myself before the summer is over.

    1- First option, without a doubt, will be Nikkipink. But her ad says she wants references, is that a deal breaker with her? Obviously I don't have any for now.

    2- Tessa - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...6/414560782757.

    Just curious what she is looking like these days. I never saw her back in the day but was intrigued by several reports of her no drama open access style and her big, soft boobs. No drama or hood rat stupidity goes a long way with me. She's using the exact same pics she was 8-10 why ago so just curious how the years have treated her.

    3- "magic mouth" - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...l/053106235287.

    Not seen a name in any of her ads so hard to search. If the pics are accurate, she's pretty hot. CIM is great, but if CIP isn't an option I'm not interested.
    I've seen Keisha several times years ago. She's great, and I've tried to reconnect with her since she started advertising again, but every little thing is an upsell now so I haven't taken the plunge.

  6. #25801
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    Next lady I definitely will say I'm biased but big fan, would recommend, even with her upsell. Please be nice to her or I'll be slightly peeved.
    What's the damage? CIP?

  7. #25800

    1,2,3

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    1- First option, without a doubt, will be Nikkipink. But her ad says she wants references, is that a deal breaker with her? Obviously I don't have any for now.

    2- Tessa - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...6/414560782757.

    Just curious what she is looking like these days. I never saw her back in the day but was intrigued by several reports of her no drama open access style and her big, soft boobs. No drama or hood rat stupidity goes a long way with me. She's using the exact same pics she was 8-10 why ago so just curious how the years have treated her.

    3- "magic mouth" - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...l/053106235287..
    If you're charming enough Nikki might let you slide without a deposit and no references, but don't hold your breath.

    Don't waste your time with Tessa. CBJ, lackluster, disorganized, outdated. Friendly though.

    Next lady I definitely will say I'm biased but big fan, would recommend, even with her upsell. Please be nice to her or I'll be slightly peeved.

  8. #25799
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    .

    5- Keisha Blow - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...u/260565259596.

    No reports in the last 5 years on her but she's advertising on a several sites. I do enjoy black tits. Her ads seem to clearly indicate that what I want is on the table. .
    Keisha has been briefly discussed in this thread as a fun lay, slightly overweight, cum in any hole you want.

    Never had her, but comms were a bit spotty.

  9. #25798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Matureplaym8

    Is she safe / clean for BBFS?

  10. #25797

    Quick trip

    Will be making a trip back to the area in a few days for a meeting to discuss with upper management my permanent return from the fucking wasteland I've been stuck in for the past several years. I'll be on the ground less than 72 hrs but will have a couple windows of opportunity for some BBFSCIP action, some in and out on my in and trip. So I have some questions and appreciate any intel. Hopefully I can start contributing useful info to this board myself before the summer is over.

    1- First option, without a doubt, will be Nikkipink. But her ad says she wants references, is that a deal breaker with her? Obviously I don't have any for now.

    2- Tessa - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...6/414560782757.

    Just curious what she is looking like these days. I never saw her back in the day but was intrigued by several reports of her no drama open access style and her big, soft boobs. No drama or hood rat stupidity goes a long way with me. She's using the exact same pics she was 8-10 why ago so just curious how the years have treated her.

    3- "magic mouth" - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...l/053106235287.

    Not seen a name in any of her ads so hard to search. If the pics are accurate, she's pretty hot. CIM is great, but if CIP isn't an option I'm not interested.

    4- Jessie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...u/809206297849.

    She looks like a trailer trash porn actress and that can go either way, lots of fun or lots of bullshit. Anyone dropped a load in her? See a couple older reviews that say no CIP but maybe that's changed?

    5- Keisha Blow - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...u/260565259596.

    No reports in the last 5 years on her but she's advertising on a several sites. I do enjoy black tits. Her ads seem to clearly indicate that what I want is on the table.

    And if none of these pan out, there's always the k-girl option which is no real hardship. .

  11. #25796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Hit up NikkiPink if you want some asian anal. Small upcharge for it, but she's hot, great service. If you go for VIP + greek you're going to have a great time, anything goes except scat.
    I prefer outs or I would.

  12. #25795
    Alright I think I'm going to "retire" been on a string of mediocre women and finally found a super hot 20 year old who will take it bare and wants to vacation with me for only the cost of the ticket and a shared hotel. Will she sell my kidneys and steal my crypto? Probably. But it'll be one hot way to go.

    I did recently fuck a thicc goth 20 something off the board raw. Eliza something I think. Total YMMV, don't negotiate before hand. Be clean and have a nice dick. It'll come with a tip to cover plan b because she ain't on BC.

    Have fun yall and stay safe. The toothless trailer trash ain’t worth it.

  13. #25794
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the honest report!

    I too am craving some Asian anal, think I will offer her 3 make her come to me.

    And do a little because play role play.
    Hit up NikkiPink if you want some asian anal. Small upcharge for it, but she's hot, great service. If you go for VIP + greek you're going to have a great time, anything goes except scat.

  14. #25793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    I messaged with her earlier. She really negotiates a lot up front.
    What kind of numbers? What did she offer?

    Did you end IP seeing her?

  15. #25792
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the honest report!

    I too am craving some Asian anal, think I will offer her 3 make her come to me.

    And do a little because play role play.
    I messaged with her earlier. She really negotiates a lot up front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape