rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38274

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Texted her earlier today. No response.
    Saw her earlier San Marco area, Said it was her first time posting, very nervous, but very nice. Pics are her but she def has more miles on the odometer, so I opted for Qv BBBJ. Probably won't repeat.

  2. #38273

    Sandmans Vixon

    I will also vouch for this young lady. Super sweet and zero clock watching. Thick but not crazy thick. Very firm and well portioned. Yes she does love sex and is really loves to please. Pretty much what most of us look for and cannot find on a consistent basis. Actually very attractive with a beautiful smile. Holds her own in a conversation. Safe and clean environment. Yes she does demand a fair donation that some of you are to cheap to agree to. To each his own. Quality over quantity for me. Even offered a shower at the end. Thanks Sandman. And if you all want her number, contact Sandman, not me.

  3. #38272

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up down in clay county, anyone have any info or experience, not sure I've seen her post before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/763538767174
    Texted her earlier today. No response.

  4. #38271
    This one popped up down in clay county, anyone have any info or experience, not sure I've seen her post before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/763538767174

  5. #38270

    Like most of these girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. She will give address and even you show up and ask for room number, she will give excuse after excuse telling you 5 more minutes. Turned into 30 before I bounced.
    One good review, one bad, probably going to pass.

  6. #38269
    Time waster. She will give address and even you show up and ask for room number, she will give excuse after excuse telling you 5 more minutes. Turned into 30 before I bounced.

  7. #38268
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    I seen her about a year ago. Easy comms reasonable donation attractive then and very accommodating. Will most likely see again.

  8. #38267

  9. #38266
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she doesn't post anywhere, just word of mouth, message sandman for details, if you enjoy sweet milfs then you'll have have fun.
    Reach out to SandMan for contact info for litteraly the best provider we have in town! She is just the right balance of thick, firm and loves sex!

  10. #38265

    Hit up sandman

    Nah, she doesn't post anywhere, just word of mouth, message sandman for details, if you enjoy sweet milfs then you'll have have fun.

  11. #38264

  12. #38263

    Tatted Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend she's really sweet and relaxing, we spent way too long just talking but she definitely knows how to tease and get you in the mood for the main course, not even going to lie I didn't last long for once, usually condoms make cumming really hard for me but she's got that magic pussy because I finished in missionary with some kissing. I know that means nothing but for me that's crazy cause I can usual go non stop without even getting close so to get made into a 7 min chump was a nice change.

    She didn't tell me not to share her info but I'll leave it to sandman also yes everything covered but I'm telling ya you won't be disappointed if your looking for an experience instead of a pump and dump also really safe and nice incall location so that's an appreciated change.
    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/226835146228

  13. #38262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Brittany. She made a splash 2 or 3 years ago, then disappeared. Then she reappeared early to mid last year as a "nursing student", which may be true, I don't know. I just quote it because it may be a good search term for researching reviews and what not. I can't speak to her nowadays; but in her original appearance, she was passably cute, good attitude, sweet girl with decent skills. Pancake tits, some BD and a mom bod; but I liked her.
    I remember her now. I sae her once or twice. Definitely has small tits and a decent amount if baby damage. She was fun and helped me release. It's been a few years but I do recommend.

  14. #38261

    Egypt lately?

    Anyone seen Egypt lately for a massage / visit? Reports seem mixed but it's been a few months. Just curious if anyone has seen lately for a current report. Feel free to pm if you'd rather.

    Thanks!

  15. #38260

    Tatted vixen

    I'd recommend she's really sweet and relaxing, we spent way too long just talking but she definitely knows how to tease and get you in the mood for the main course, not even going to lie I didn't last long for once, usually condoms make cumming really hard for me but she's got that magic pussy because I finished in missionary with some kissing. I know that means nothing but for me that's crazy cause I can usual go non stop without even getting close so to get made into a 7 min chump was a nice change.

    She didn't tell me not to share her info but I'll leave it to sandman also yes everything covered but I'm telling ya you won't be disappointed if your looking for an experience instead of a pump and dump also really safe and nice incall location so that's an appreciated change.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape