Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38268
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    I seen her about a year ago. Easy comms reasonable donation attractive then and very accommodating. Will most likely see again.

  2. #38267

  3. #38266
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she doesn't post anywhere, just word of mouth, message sandman for details, if you enjoy sweet milfs then you'll have have fun.
    Reach out to SandMan for contact info for litteraly the best provider we have in town! She is just the right balance of thick, firm and loves sex!

  4. #38265

    Hit up sandman

    Nah, she doesn't post anywhere, just word of mouth, message sandman for details, if you enjoy sweet milfs then you'll have have fun.

  5. #38264

  6. #38263

    Tatted Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend she's really sweet and relaxing, we spent way too long just talking but she definitely knows how to tease and get you in the mood for the main course, not even going to lie I didn't last long for once, usually condoms make cumming really hard for me but she's got that magic pussy because I finished in missionary with some kissing. I know that means nothing but for me that's crazy cause I can usual go non stop without even getting close so to get made into a 7 min chump was a nice change.

    She didn't tell me not to share her info but I'll leave it to sandman also yes everything covered but I'm telling ya you won't be disappointed if your looking for an experience instead of a pump and dump also really safe and nice incall location so that's an appreciated change.
    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/226835146228

  7. #38262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Brittany. She made a splash 2 or 3 years ago, then disappeared. Then she reappeared early to mid last year as a "nursing student", which may be true, I don't know. I just quote it because it may be a good search term for researching reviews and what not. I can't speak to her nowadays; but in her original appearance, she was passably cute, good attitude, sweet girl with decent skills. Pancake tits, some BD and a mom bod; but I liked her.
    I remember her now. I sae her once or twice. Definitely has small tits and a decent amount if baby damage. She was fun and helped me release. It's been a few years but I do recommend.

  8. #38261

    Egypt lately?

    Anyone seen Egypt lately for a massage / visit? Reports seem mixed but it's been a few months. Just curious if anyone has seen lately for a current report. Feel free to pm if you'd rather.

    Thanks!

  9. #38260

    Tatted vixen

    I'd recommend she's really sweet and relaxing, we spent way too long just talking but she definitely knows how to tease and get you in the mood for the main course, not even going to lie I didn't last long for once, usually condoms make cumming really hard for me but she's got that magic pussy because I finished in missionary with some kissing. I know that means nothing but for me that's crazy cause I can usual go non stop without even getting close so to get made into a 7 min chump was a nice change.

    She didn't tell me not to share her info but I'll leave it to sandman also yes everything covered but I'm telling ya you won't be disappointed if your looking for an experience instead of a pump and dump also really safe and nice incall location so that's an appreciated change.

  10. #38259

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible, total scam artist. Has management lurking outside. Will walk out in the middle of the visit and hide in her managers room and then he'll come knocking on the door.
    Had 2 dreams with her and to be honest 1st date was ok second was trash. Mic check was a couple licks of the shaft and a couple up and down head movements while she kept asking me " have I ever fucked a girl high on dope" like what the fuck. She would not shut up about my vehicle, and when it came down to the main event she could not take jr. I know she has a handler, which is the same guy that "manages" Skye, who has never given me any issues. But like all the encounters in this game YMMV. So need to say she is a hard pass for me.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  11. #38258
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I got a chance to met with my favorite tatted vixen again. I had forgotten how sexy and tight her pussy is. Not to mention the view from behind in doggy. She doesn't do anal, or anything bare.

    She is available for daytime fun again and is looking for senior members to spend time with her and indulge in pleasure. She is so sweet and easy to be around, just an amazing personality to go with that thick body of hers. She doesn't post on any sites, her in-call is a nice clean apartment over by Atlantic and Hidges.

    If you're interested and a senior member!! Let me know.
    PM info here please sandman thanks.

  12. #38257

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Katie The Great? She's been MIA.
    She's away on vacation, estimated date of return Sep 27th 2025.

  13. #38256

    Ktg

    Has anyone heard from Katie The Great? She's been MIA.

  14. #38255

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember this one but haven't been able to find a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/225404503392
    Her name is Brittany. She made a splash 2 or 3 years ago, then disappeared. Then she reappeared early to mid last year as a "nursing student", which may be true, I don't know. I just quote it because it may be a good search term for researching reviews and what not. I can't speak to her nowadays; but in her original appearance, she was passably cute, good attitude, sweet girl with decent skills. Pancake tits, some BD and a mom bod; but I liked her.

  15. #38254
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I recommend avoiding. She is not GFE at all even though I asked over and over again. Just not fun at all.
    Thanks. Definitely disappointed to hear. On to the next I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape