rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38261

    Egypt lately?

    Anyone seen Egypt lately for a massage / visit? Reports seem mixed but it's been a few months. Just curious if anyone has seen lately for a current report. Feel free to pm if you'd rather.

    Thanks!

  2. #38260

    Tatted vixen

    I'd recommend she's really sweet and relaxing, we spent way too long just talking but she definitely knows how to tease and get you in the mood for the main course, not even going to lie I didn't last long for once, usually condoms make cumming really hard for me but she's got that magic pussy because I finished in missionary with some kissing. I know that means nothing but for me that's crazy cause I can usual go non stop without even getting close so to get made into a 7 min chump was a nice change.

    She didn't tell me not to share her info but I'll leave it to sandman also yes everything covered but I'm telling ya you won't be disappointed if your looking for an experience instead of a pump and dump also really safe and nice incall location so that's an appreciated change.

  3. #38259

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible, total scam artist. Has management lurking outside. Will walk out in the middle of the visit and hide in her managers room and then he'll come knocking on the door.
    Had 2 dreams with her and to be honest 1st date was ok second was trash. Mic check was a couple licks of the shaft and a couple up and down head movements while she kept asking me " have I ever fucked a girl high on dope" like what the fuck. She would not shut up about my vehicle, and when it came down to the main event she could not take jr. I know she has a handler, which is the same guy that "manages" Skye, who has never given me any issues. But like all the encounters in this game YMMV. So need to say she is a hard pass for me.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  4. #38258
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I got a chance to met with my favorite tatted vixen again. I had forgotten how sexy and tight her pussy is. Not to mention the view from behind in doggy. She doesn't do anal, or anything bare.

    She is available for daytime fun again and is looking for senior members to spend time with her and indulge in pleasure. She is so sweet and easy to be around, just an amazing personality to go with that thick body of hers. She doesn't post on any sites, her in-call is a nice clean apartment over by Atlantic and Hidges.

    If you're interested and a senior member!! Let me know.
    PM info here please sandman thanks.

  5. #38257

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Katie The Great? She's been MIA.
    She's away on vacation, estimated date of return Sep 27th 2025.

  6. #38256

    Ktg

    Has anyone heard from Katie The Great? She's been MIA.

  7. #38255

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember this one but haven't been able to find a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/225404503392
    Her name is Brittany. She made a splash 2 or 3 years ago, then disappeared. Then she reappeared early to mid last year as a "nursing student", which may be true, I don't know. I just quote it because it may be a good search term for researching reviews and what not. I can't speak to her nowadays; but in her original appearance, she was passably cute, good attitude, sweet girl with decent skills. Pancake tits, some BD and a mom bod; but I liked her.

  8. #38254
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I recommend avoiding. She is not GFE at all even though I asked over and over again. Just not fun at all.
    Thanks. Definitely disappointed to hear. On to the next I guess.

  9. #38253
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember this one but haven't been able to find a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/225404503392
    I've been trying to get in touch with that one for weeks now. Won't answer a single message. Looks promising but not giving me much to work with.

  10. #38252

    Please PM the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I got a chance to met with my favorite tatted vixen again. I had forgotten how sexy and tight her pussy is. Not to mention the view from behind in doggy. She doesn't do anal, or anything bare.

    She is available for daytime fun again and is looking for senior members to spend time with her and indulge in pleasure. She is so sweet and easy to be around, just an amazing personality to go with that thick body of hers. She doesn't post on any sites, her in-call is a nice clean apartment over by Atlantic and Hidges.

    If you're interested and a senior member!! Let me know.
    Hey Sandman,

    Please PM the contact info.

    Jay.

  11. #38251

    Info

    I seem to remember this one but haven't been able to find a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/225404503392

  12. #38250

    Early Bird gets the.

    Looking for info on this cutie. No name to search. But I see her post on STG pretty regularly. DM's are cleared if you prefer. Thanks everyone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/919937391684

  13. #38249
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible, total scam artist. Has management lurking outside. Will walk out in the middle of the visit and hide in her managers room and then he'll come knocking on the door.
    She must be going thru a rough time then but before her little excursion up the river she was petite sexy af and had a beautiful rear view gorgeous eyes so YMMV soon LOL.

  14. #38248
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I recommend avoiding. She is not GFE at all even though I asked over and over again. Just not fun at all.
    My experience was dfft so YMMV May have caught her on a good night tho who knows she sexy when I seen her nice incall reasonable donation and into it then.

  15. #38247

    Ditto UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to thank Sandman for connecting me with his UTR! She is extremely beautiful and is a good time all around!! Extremely sexual and not only loves to be pleased but loves to please! Her requested donation is more than reasonable considering how high quality she is and the fact that she is not a clock watcher. She has a very nice safe incall off Atlantic. I can't say enough good about her!

    Before I left her place, she asked two things of me. That I give an honest review, which I have done and second, to not share her info with the forum. She wants all inquiries to go through Sandman. I am honoring her request so please don't bother asking me for info. Go through Sandman!
    I finally got to meet up what her. Didn't have much time but she agreed on short notice. She is very nice on the eyes and sexy with her size. Greeted me in her robe freshly showered. Pretty much what others have said sexy, sensual, no rush, intelligent, pleasant. I won't go into details but I got to do somethings I've never before. I left surprised and pleased in so many ways. Will definitely repeat. Treat her nice and she will treat you nice. Sandman is keeper of the gate. Great dream!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape