Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 27809
-
05-21-25 13:13 #25799Senior Member

Posts: 92Keisha has been briefly discussed in this thread as a fun lay, slightly overweight, cum in any hole you want.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Never had her, but comms were a bit spotty.
-
05-20-25 12:51 #25798Senior Member

Posts: 104Matureplaym8
Is she safe / clean for BBFS?
-
05-20-25 10:40 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 1209Quick trip
Will be making a trip back to the area in a few days for a meeting to discuss with upper management my permanent return from the fucking wasteland I've been stuck in for the past several years. I'll be on the ground less than 72 hrs but will have a couple windows of opportunity for some BBFSCIP action, some in and out on my in and trip. So I have some questions and appreciate any intel. Hopefully I can start contributing useful info to this board myself before the summer is over.
1- First option, without a doubt, will be Nikkipink. But her ad says she wants references, is that a deal breaker with her? Obviously I don't have any for now.
2- Tessa - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...6/414560782757.
Just curious what she is looking like these days. I never saw her back in the day but was intrigued by several reports of her no drama open access style and her big, soft boobs. No drama or hood rat stupidity goes a long way with me. She's using the exact same pics she was 8-10 why ago so just curious how the years have treated her.
3- "magic mouth" - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...l/053106235287.
Not seen a name in any of her ads so hard to search. If the pics are accurate, she's pretty hot. CIM is great, but if CIP isn't an option I'm not interested.
4- Jessie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...u/809206297849.
She looks like a trailer trash porn actress and that can go either way, lots of fun or lots of bullshit. Anyone dropped a load in her? See a couple older reviews that say no CIP but maybe that's changed?
5- Keisha Blow - https://skipthegames.com/posts/issaq...u/260565259596.
No reports in the last 5 years on her but she's advertising on a several sites. I do enjoy black tits. Her ads seem to clearly indicate that what I want is on the table.
And if none of these pan out, there's always the k-girl option which is no real hardship. .
-
05-19-25 15:56 #25796Senior Member

Posts: 2926I prefer outs or I would.
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 15:14 #25795Senior Member

Posts: 207Alright I think I'm going to "retire" been on a string of mediocre women and finally found a super hot 20 year old who will take it bare and wants to vacation with me for only the cost of the ticket and a shared hotel. Will she sell my kidneys and steal my crypto? Probably. But it'll be one hot way to go.
I did recently fuck a thicc goth 20 something off the board raw. Eliza something I think. Total YMMV, don't negotiate before hand. Be clean and have a nice dick. It'll come with a tip to cover plan b because she ain't on BC.
Have fun yall and stay safe. The toothless trailer trash ain’t worth it.
-
05-19-25 13:48 #25794Senior Member

Posts: 86Hit up NikkiPink if you want some asian anal. Small upcharge for it, but she's hot, great service. If you go for VIP + greek you're going to have a great time, anything goes except scat.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 23:25 #25793Senior Member

Posts: 2926What kind of numbers? What did she offer?
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
Did you end IP seeing her?
-
05-18-25 20:28 #25792Senior Member

Posts: 122I messaged with her earlier. She really negotiates a lot up front.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 17:35 #25791Senior Member

Posts: 41Ms. Layla Malowe
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.3051152/
Sounds pretty good, but her last review was pretty harsh.
Anyone with experience with her?
-
05-18-25 12:58 #25790Senior Member

Posts: 2926Thanks for the honest report!
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
I too am craving some Asian anal, think I will offer her 3 make her come to me.
And do a little because play role play.
-
05-17-25 19:06 #25789Senior Member

Posts: 92Real. Victoria or Vanessa
I don't recall her name.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Met her last year, decent comms, very clean incall. Last year was in Factoria just above T-Mobile. I think she lived in it but she's meticolous in cleaning.
Met her outside for a smoke and holy shit she had the most ridiculous wig and make up, 2" eyelashes. She's the parody of the Bad Barbie. She looked exactly like her pictures though (not a plus). We passed a guy on the way to her room and oh boy he gave me the most appalled and confused look like "what the fuck is that". I cannot tell how she looks because of the makeup.
Moving on, we had to negotiate quite a bit, didn't want to budge which was a turnoff in itself, I surely overpaid for the service but I was fixated on getting an Asian bare Greek experience. I think it was 500/1 h two shots.
She was very passive, forget the Asian cowgirl routine, it was starfish on top.
Came in her pussy. Doesn't stop talking when no dicks are inside her.
Round two bbgreek, but also junior wasn't much excited and fucked her butt half hard for a few minutes and decided to call it quits.
The day after she asks me if I was snipped, which I'm not, and she panicked a bit and had to go pick up a day after pull for her.
5/10 Won't repeat, but can fulfill a very specific niche.
-
05-17-25 15:34 #25788Senior Member

Posts: 170Just want to point out that she lists her location as Shoreline, which is an hour north.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 11:48 #25787Senior Member

Posts: 2926My company is having a meeting in the land
Of meth ******. That's right fife. LOL I will be staying in Fed Way, but was looking to pre plan some pussy. Any info on this over makeup Asia, she list Greek.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...f/511773774607
-
05-17-25 09:21 #25786Senior Member

Posts: 906She looks a bit familiar and I think a version of her that was thirty pounds lighter was around about five years ago.
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
I texted her then and she took about six hours to respond to each of my replies. After a bunch of these she complained I was wasting her time if I was contacting her and wasn't ready to meet. My response was that I was ready three days ago when I first texted her but she didn't reply in a timely fashion.
Fuck it. There are always other ones that know how to do what they need to do and need the money more.
-
05-17-25 02:29 #25785Senior Member

Posts: 113Check Post #25741, IIRC the first link was to her (it's gone now) but I'm almost sure he was referring to her.
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



