Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4406
-
05-16-25 11:18 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 484All sounded good until the CBJ part. I wonder if this is same Mimi from Tacoma early last year.
Originally Posted by Strong1954
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 00:57 #2305Banned Member

Posts: 108Crystal Massage Spa in Kirkland
Crystal Massage Spa in Kirkland. They had four girls working today, Mimi, Angela, Cindy, and Cici. I chose Mimi. Mimi is a very pretty young lady. She told me she is 28 years old. She is about 5' 3" and has beautiful natural D breasts that were fun to play with. Her English is good. She is not skinny nor is she overweight. Her body is voluptuous, curvaceous and sexually attractive. She said she is from Shanghai, China.
I paid up front and when she returned, she began to give me a very nice back massage with oil. After 20 minutes or so, she began to play with the boys and light-fingered touch. Of course, that always feels good. She had me flip. Cover was put on and the began CBJ. Later she asked me to fuck her, so I mounted her for a while. We switched to CG, and I eventually blew in the cover. She cleaned me up as we chatted for a while and laughed. She said she will only be here for about 10 more days, so I encourage you to check her out. She asked me to come back next week, and I am pretty sure I will.
They told me all the girls were in their 20's but I suspect early 30's. No long lines like at Shanghai in Everett. At least not yet. I did not get led to a room to wait until a girl was free either.
Iris is so busy handling three stores now that she is hardly at the Shanghai store anymore. It keeps her busy scheduling, buying groceries and food delivering it to all three stores.
-
05-15-25 09:57 #2304Banned Member

Posts: 319One Spa as good (and close) Second Option when Shanghai busy (or even when not)
For the rest of the month One Spa will apparently have 3 girls working instead of the usual 2. When Shanghai is busy (or even when not) this is a great option, and when driving off peak traffic One can be reached from Shanghai via i5 and the 41st St exit in about 10-11 minutes. So rather than sitting and waiting a quick drive can be a good option. Haven't met the newest girl, but Joey and Cherry are both excellent options.
-
05-15-25 09:52 #2303Banned Member

Posts: 319So sorry to hear that. Definitely takes the shine off the visit. As to the other commenter, this is certainly something Tokyo has a reputation for. I didn't experience any of that, but you are a frequent customer so this is definitely something you can and should raise with management. They are good about talking to the girls that are clock watchers, tip hustlers, etc. , and enforcing "house standards".
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 12:16 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 484Maybe she brought the old habit from Tokyo Renton?
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 01:51 #2301Banned Member

Posts: 907I had a good experience with Suzy. My only complaint was that she wanted me to finish up quickly, lightly scolding me twice. It doesn't take me long to finish usually, so it was odd to me. My first experience like that at S /1/ G. Otherwise, it was good. It was still worth my money. I also didnt get a dance show in the shower. Victoria is a favorite of mine, so I'd go with her or try Chloe before going back.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 01:05 #2300Banned Member

Posts: 319Favorites are pretty subjective, and the intangible component is rather high, but Suzy combines fantastic looks and build, great skills, and phenomenal attitude / energy. I think Victoria, who just returned, was comparably great when she was here before, but Suzy is maybe slightly better looking. But both those two I would definitely put in my top 10 percent category. Just fantastic attitudes and energy, which for me, after a certain basic threshold in the looks and skills categories, are the most important elements. Both those girls left me feeling like I floated out on a cloud. My advice would be to hang up your holster after those two rather than before!
Originally Posted by Strong1954
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 19:08 #2299Banned Member

Posts: 108Hey Gibs, I know you followed Iris over from Sunshine like I did. How does Susy rate as far as your all time favorites that have been through Shanghai. I sometimes go to One, but never travel down to Good. I have sure enjoyed the younger ladies, but at 70 I may be time for me to hang it up. Not sure because I definitely enjoy it and still not taking any male enhancement stuff. I do appreciate the job Iris has done to bring in new talent.
-
05-11-25 16:56 #2298Regular Member

Posts: 10Chloe Shanghai
Glad I checked here before making a trip up, I asked for Chloe and had a great time. She had me breathing heavy and twitching with her mouth, and that was before the turn. +1, didn't think I'd be going back soon but am sorely tempted.
-
05-11-25 11:30 #2297Banned Member

Posts: 319Suzy aka Sooyi / Suyi
I was informed that Suzy, now at Shanghai, was the Suyi / Sooyi who made a big impression down at Tokyo Spa in Renton in February. Also, I forgot to mention that her dance show in the shower. Wow.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 10:56 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 26She told me she has been in America for over 6 months. I guess its possible there was some miscommunication from the language barrier but it was using google translate. Idk.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 06:55 #2295Regular Member

Posts: 8Does Chloe have naturals?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
Read some contradicting reports from two senior members on this forum. I'm a sucker for naturals so can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 01:51 #2294Regular Member

Posts: 6One Spa. Cherry
I decided to venture out late Friday evening, so I called Iris and she directed me to One Spa, which was not busy, and currently has Cherry and Joey in residence. 30 minutes later, I arrived and was greeted at the door by Cherry. This was my second time meeting Cherry, and this visit was even better than the first, so I was definitely not disappointed!
We began in the shower, where she washed all of the important areas, and then back to the room where things quickly began to heat up. She dropped her towel, revealing her soft C's with large areola, and after a few minutes of kissing and exploring each other, she directed me to lay face down on the table. She climbed on the table and began with a cat bath, moving playfully down my back, leading to an incredible RJ while she played with the boys. It was clear from beginning to end that she wanted to make sure that I had a great time, and I have to say, this is one of her strengths.
She then directed me to flip over and began a slow, deep wet BBBJ, which was quite good. After a few minutes, she looked at me and asked if I was interested in 69, and who am I to say no! She tasted great, the view was fantastic! I could feel her going deeper and faster as we both became more excited. This was followed by eager CFS in all of the usual positions, until I couldn't last any longer.
After getting a hot towel, she insisted on giving me a massage before I left despite the time, including walking on my back, extra focus on my legs, and finishing up with a quick head massage. It was a wonderful visit, and I am very much looking forward to visiting her again. My understanding is she will be here for a month.
Cherry is very cute, 5'1", and soft mm C's. I recommend a visit, but as always, YMMV!
-
05-11-25 00:29 #2293Banned Member

Posts: 319Strong is correct. This is only her second month in the US. Definitely a different girl from the "old" Chloe.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 00:22 #2292Banned Member

Posts: 319Suzy Q, I Love You!
Suzy is newly arrived for her first visit to Seattle. Perfectly proportioned gorgeous figure and an amazingly beautiful face with incredible eyes and a dazzling smile. Almost no English, but man, what a great communicator! The only other time I've received so much undeserved affection was when I went to the pound to adopt a rescue animal. It was almost comical as I tried to count out my bills and she was pushing my hand away saying "later, later" (one of her few English words.) while slipping right in between my arms for an incredibly warm and affectionate (you'll probably hear that word again.) kiss. And she really is a kisser for the record books. Super soft natural puffy lips and she knows how to use them, with just the right amount of tongue. She applied this oral equipment with great effect to other places as well, then literally tossed me on the table and climbed on top for more kissing and some crowd pleasing breast-on-face action. She does have MMs but in these days of reusable rockets and artificial general intelligence cosmetic surgery is comparably awesome and she had fantastic little soft pencil erasers which she seemed to enjoy having stimulated. She seemed to enjoy stimulation all over, actually, and wasn't shy about showing just where and how and how much, and every few minutes pulled me in for some more kisses. Did I mention that she was an affectionate kisser? After I'd done my bit she put me back on the table and hopped up beside me for some more kissing and cooing and cuddling, and it was simply awesome. Definitely in that top rank of girls that leave me feeling like I'm walking on air. Can't wait to see her again. In other news from the little bird who was flitting around the shop with her six phones Victoria, another of my top rank faves, is apparently coming back to Shanghai tomorrow to replace Stella, a new girl Jenny is coming to One Spa, and two new girls are joining May at Good.








Reply With Quote





