Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 294 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2291

    One Spa. Cherry

    I decided to venture out late Friday evening, so I called Iris and she directed me to One Spa, which was not busy, and currently has Cherry and Joey in residence. 30 minutes later, I arrived and was greeted at the door by Cherry. This was my second time meeting Cherry, and this visit was even better than the first, so I was definitely not disappointed!

    We began in the shower, where she washed all of the important areas, and then back to the room where things quickly began to heat up. She dropped her towel, revealing her soft C's with large areola, and after a few minutes of kissing and exploring each other, she directed me to lay face down on the table. She climbed on the table and began with a cat bath, moving playfully down my back, leading to an incredible RJ while she played with the boys. It was clear from beginning to end that she wanted to make sure that I had a great time, and I have to say, this is one of her strengths.

    She then directed me to flip over and began a slow, deep wet BBBJ, which was quite good. After a few minutes, she looked at me and asked if I was interested in 69, and who am I to say no! She tasted great, the view was fantastic! I could feel her going deeper and faster as we both became more excited. This was followed by eager CFS in all of the usual positions, until I couldn't last any longer.

    After getting a hot towel, she insisted on giving me a massage before I left despite the time, including walking on my back, extra focus on my legs, and finishing up with a quick head massage. It was a wonderful visit, and I am very much looking forward to visiting her again. My understanding is she will be here for a month.

    Cherry is very cute, 5'1", and soft mm C's. I recommend a visit, but as always, YMMV!

  2. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    That will get you an hour at Shanghai and One for their usual services.
    So what about four hands service. It is just double at $$ or 1. 5 at $$.

  3. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Chloe that was at Shanghai about a year ago? I recall her being as described but no MM's at the time, but had imperfect teeth. I liked her.
    I never met the other Chloe, but this Chloe is definitely new to the work. She also has very nice teeth and attractive smile.

  4. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong1954  [View Original Post]
    Iris told me last night that Chloe was actually 21 and has only been here maybe a month in the USA. She said she is a newbie
    I can't say for sure if she was here a year ago, but it sounds like she is fairly new.

  5. #2287

    Different Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Chloe that was at Shanghai about a year ago? I recall her being as described but no MM's at the time, but had imperfect teeth. I liked her.
    This is a different Chloe. Agree that the old one was great. This one is very popular also.

  6. #2286
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Chloe Shanghai. Reports praising her are accurate. She is new so treat her well so she stays. Standard appointment, shower, DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, and 20 other abbreviations. $$. She is tiny, MM cups, pretty, fit and TIGHT!
    Is this the same Chloe that was at Shanghai about a year ago? I recall her being as described but no MM's at the time, but had imperfect teeth. I liked her.

  7. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadHentai  [View Original Post]
    Does 2 $$ get you an hour or 30 min, I've gone to spas in Everett and lynwood I usually get an hour but up north in Burlington it only covers 30 min?
    That will get you an hour at Shanghai and One for their usual services.

  8. #2284
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her again today, I'm pretty sure her name is Susie. Anyways, she says that she is leaving in 13 days.

    Chloe is leaving at the end of the month. I didn't see Vivi, not sure if she left the state or went to Good or One.
    Vivi is at One.

    Saw her the other day. Gosh, I missed her so much. She is a good replacement for Angela / Alyssa.

  9. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I met Sooyi, I thought she said Susie. Cute girl 9, mid 20's? MM C's or D's? 5'5" or so, slender body. Long brown hair. Probably starting work tomorrow.
    I spoke with her again today, I'm pretty sure her name is Susie. Anyways, she says that she is leaving in 13 days.

    Chloe is leaving at the end of the month. I didn't see Vivi, not sure if she left the state or went to Good or One.

  10. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    The short answer is yes. Limited service and shorter time can both get you a discount, but you'll need to negotiate the tip yourself.
    Does 2 $$ get you an hour or 30 min, I've gone to spas in Everett and lynwood I usually get an hour but up north in Burlington it only covers 30 min?

  11. #2281

    Oasis-Marysville

    Been a couple of years since I have been here. I was looking for a good massage and HE and not FS since I was sore and tired from a hard workout. Greeted by mid 30's pretty provider, thick but not fat. Paid 50 house fee and 50 tip for a HH, seems the 40-40 is pretty much gone now. Told her my legs were sore, she didn't ask if I wanted a hard or soft massage as most do and she applied some oil and proceeded with a very mediocre and unsatisfying massage. She teased me a bit and on the flip weren't to work in a nice not too fast manner. Asked to UTR and was allowed, skirt and granny panties but nice firm butt and really nice breasts with pretty large and responsive nips, so the HE was fine just wasn't the massage I was hoping for. I told her I usually do more (hint) but was tired today, she kind of giggled so she got my drift but no hints of anything beyond HE, although IME when they are wearing a skirt usually FS is on the table. Maybe after multiple visits, but I won't be back soon if ever, too many great options a bit further south.

  12. #2280

    Trips to the north

    Chloe Shanghai. Reports praising her are accurate. She is new so treat her well so she stays. Standard appointment, shower, DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, and 20 other abbreviations. $$. She is tiny, MM cups, pretty, fit and TIGHT!

    Joey One. Needs no intro. She was at Renton last year and somehow returned hotter and naughtier. She will TUMA your asshole like she is looking for gold in your rectum. Standard PSE service with DT.

    Shanni (initially at one then at Shanghai) - Multiple sessions with her. She is one of my ATF. She is not as crazy as Joey or others but she has that next door gal vibe. DFK, BBBJ, CFS. She just has a calming presence which I like. A lot. She leaves on 7th. Vivi (my other ATF) might replace her (Joey told me that).

    RIP my wallet.

  13. #2279

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by RickCartman  [View Original Post]
    I was intrigued by some of the reports about Stella so I had to experience her for myself. Yes her english is very good, and she's got a perfect body in my opinion. What got me though was her intensity. Like was said before she wants you to watch and she wants to watch you watch her. Lock eyes always. It might even be uncomfortable for some but I was mesmerized. She told me she'll be here all May. I would recommend giving her a try.
    I had a very good session with Stella. She has a perfectly proportioned body, HWP. MM C's? They really look nice. Pretty face, 8.5. Maybe late 20's. 5'5" or so. I believe she is leaving on Sunday, so see her before Saturday midnight.

    I met Sooyi, I thought she said Susie. Cute girl 9, mid 20's? MM C's or D's? 5'5" or so, slender body. Long brown hair. Probably starting work tomorrow.

  14. #2278

    Shanghai. The Stella experience

    I was intrigued by some of the reports about Stella so I had to experience her for myself. Yes her english is very good, and she's got a perfect body in my opinion. What got me though was her intensity. Like was said before she wants you to watch and she wants to watch you watch her. Lock eyes always. It might even be uncomfortable for some but I was mesmerized. She told me she'll be here all May. I would recommend giving her a try.

  15. #2277

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Akibakenji  [View Original Post]
    For the Shanghai Spa regulars, I've got a question:

    I know it's $200 for a FS session, but do they offer anything less? Like a massage plus BBBJ?

    Just curious what their prices are for other services, thanks.
    The short answer is yes. Limited service and shorter time can both get you a discount, but you'll need to negotiate the tip yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape