Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 12372
-
05-11-25 15:02 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 32How did this come about? Does wifey get the same services?
Originally Posted by Kdrivenow
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 01:52 #10226Senior Member

Posts: 84Private house
Has anyone encountered the private house place on Southwest 12th.
Communication says bbbj, nuru, gfe
-
05-11-25 01:11 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 284Rita
I don't think a happy ending is an option anymore. I've seen her a couple of times and I never asked, but other things she said indicated she was strongly opposed to it.
Originally Posted by RoyPreston
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 18:03 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 37It's been a few years since I lived in that area, but Comfort Massage on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway may be what you're looking for. Rita gives a very thorough professional massage (it bordered on TOO firm for my tastes), including hot rocks. You can get a happy ending, but--in my experience anyhow--that's all that's on offer.
Originally Posted by Sjmpdx
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 23:28 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 236What will the two girls at azure you are OMG literally in love with think?
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 21:02 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 121Ok thanks for the help. I'll probably go somewhere else for some Saturday delight.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 16:17 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 94OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Baoju Spa
OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Baoju Spa Especially Coco, She got on the table and she does a medium pressure oil massage and asks me if I have been here before. I said yes. Well that answer immediately sets her off into soft touch mode. I'll roll with it and see what extras she offers. After RJ, BLS, she slid down and then started face fuck which was a her specialty & amazing. She moved up a little to suck my nips. Her cat-bath was super hot! She then asked me to stand right next to the table. She put her back across the table & head between my legs to lick and suck. Her face was directly underneath my genitals. It was a hot BBBJ show! Some DT. She allowed me to touch lick her clit and it was like a mutual cat-bath in 69. I didn't want to finish the session yet, so I turned around she continued head game and cat-bath all over my body. Told her to roll the cover down on Jr and then we went doggy. Jr got deflated, whereas, the cover got filled with seeds.
-
05-09-25 15:55 #10220Regular Member

Posts: 3I went to get a massage at Enjoy Spa on Powell the other day. From the moment I met the woman (didn't get her name), I knew there was a full menu, she kept complimenting me, and was asking if I wanted her. She was probably in her 40's, short, cute, and wore a sexy black dress. The problem is I only want an appetizer, not a full meal. She seemed disappointed when I requested an actual massage, and probably would have been a ton of fun because she was very enthusiastic. The massage was alright, but I won't be back because it's not what I'm looking for. I was looking for just a massage, with a HJ at the end.
I don't get massages very often any more, but the massage scene has changed significantly here since COVID. It used to be that a HJ wasn't guaranteed. The last 2 years it seems like any place you go to you can get full service for $200 or less. And there are so many more options of places to go now. Are there any places around that are actually massages, with some options, or are most places just Asian brothels masking as massage parlors?
-
05-09-25 14:50 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 1004Dang that my old stomping grounds. Must be next to can tho market maybe the old computer repair shop. At least there is private parking by the dumpsters. No thanks to grannies.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 10:42 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 183If you mean Sheng12 FOOT MASSAGE they had ads on skipthegames about a month ago claiming three new young girls and all the good stuff. Stopped there on a lunch break to find a granny. Another girl apparently "went to a store". If my memory doesn't lie granny was dressed provocatively.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 22:57 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 121Westside next to szechuan Garden walker RD
Has anyone tried this spot out? Looks very small hole in the wall place. I forgot the name. I remember the name was very faded away. Can anyone review this spot?
-
05-08-25 18:50 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 183Does she look anything like her pics in the ad, age, cup size?
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 18:34 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 183New Asian Flower in Beaverton
Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.
Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
-
05-08-25 18:26 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 183Kiki in Vancouver across from you-Haul
Kinda cute, not too fit but not fat and fairly young (under 30, could be even mid 20's). Two girls: Lisa and Ging.
Lisa has nice natural Cs, good attitude and very tight. Ging appear to have a nice rack too but no hands on experience.
-
05-08-25 15:14 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes, I had Nina their newest line up! She's not your typical AMP gal, she works in high end agency like MoMo. Will repeat ^_^
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
SaiSai is returning girl from previous time, ethnic Uyghurs from Xinjiang China.
Annie, their service queen (everyone should know by now).













Reply With Quote






