Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 59499
-
05-09-25 16:45 #57084Senior Member

Posts: 45Staying near airport advice
Mongers, I'm in for the weekend on vacation staying near the airport. Please let me know if the best places to go nearby. I used to frequent the Cobb area when I would visit regularly but reading the forum I see that scene is basically dead. Thanks for any info in advance. -CQ
-
05-09-25 15:46 #57083Senior Member

Posts: 69Duluth happiness
Is there anything left in Duluth for HE?
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 15:09 #57082Senior Member

Posts: 297Huh?
So, errr, you stayed? How was the HJ?
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
Kidding. . I hope.
-
05-09-25 12:05 #57081Senior Member

Posts: 31I'm in the area, but can anyone help me understand what / where "4's" is? I've never heard of it. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by StreetSexNinja
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 07:43 #57080Regular Member

Posts: 5Cumming?
There is spots in cumming? I think I have tried all except one which I plan to try soon. Please send some suggestions my way in DM if possible which are sure shot in cumming. Not looking for FS but even HE is good to be short drive.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 19:25 #57079Senior Member

Posts: 30Luxury in Duluth
I had high hopes and decided to check out Luxury in Duluth now that it reopened, but things didn't go as expected.
They showed me to a room, and after waiting a bit, a male masseur walked in.
I only asked for a 30-minute foot massage, but he went ahead and gave me a full body massage for 60 minutes anyway.
Ended up paying 0. 6 with tip included.
Man, I miss how things were back under the old owner.
-
05-08-25 18:02 #57078Senior Member

Posts: 352Streretninja
Probably better off spending you $ in Macon.
Jj.
Originally Posted by StreetSexNinja
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 08:31 #57077Senior Member

Posts: 297Usually good
The talent rotates so it's like a box of chocolates. I've had amazing and I've had meh.
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
Happy Kamping.
-
05-08-25 07:54 #57076Senior Member

Posts: 57Suggestions
I'll be coming up to the Kennesaw area today. I plan on stopping at 4's on my way to Kennesaw. I've read the reports on its price changes, but I've been there before, know it's a sure thing, and don't know anywhere else to go. I mean, I see the other names, but I don't know the area well and if there's something better than 4's in the Kennesaw area.
Any FS MP suggestions would greatly be appreciated! PM welcomed.
-
05-08-25 01:52 #57075Senior Member

Posts: 119Close enough to where I feel comfortable driving there, any specific spots you'd recommend? PMs open if you'd prefer LOL I'd greatly appreciate it.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 01:30 #57074Senior Member

Posts: 69Anderson
If Anderson is close, you can get what you are looking for there.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 22:47 #57073Senior Member

Posts: 26Kindred spirit
Here I am 3 years later, almost addicted to massage parlors.
By the way, any info on large naturals would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry I lurk too much, I'll post reviews in the future.
https://youtube.com/shorts/AueL0o7RT...0p8zYVzyrHicRY
-
05-07-25 22:45 #57072Senior Member

Posts: 49I Luv Massage
I'm sorry if I missed it. But which L Luv Massage are you discussing?
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:31 #57071Senior Member

Posts: 357She's an odd one
I have been in there a dozen times, only ever had 4 massages. I think she's got a steady rotation of regulars that she protects, but her front door demeanor is annoying. Honestly it's been very rushed each time I got lucky there, pretty open menu and she's good looking, but always in a hurry.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 16:05 #57070Senior Member

Posts: 31Royal Therapy Spa Oakcliff
Anyone have intel on this place recently? Might visit but it'd be nice to get some intel beforehand.











Reply With Quote






