Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57084
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrand35  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Scene in ATL must really be dead if suggestions are 4's in Macon.
    The ATL may not be dead but it might be on life support.

  2. #57083
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    No table shower at this shop. Totally legit joint. If you want a good massage go here but you will not get L1 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything left in Duluth for HE?
    Oriental or Massage right around the corner may suffice.

  3. #57082

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPedi  [View Original Post]
    I got ya. Sorry I misread your phrasing I was thinking you had a sure thing called 4's here in the Kennesaw area. I hope to visit 4's in Macon one day.
    Damn. Scene in ATL must really be dead if suggestions are 4's in Macon. Don't get me wrong. If your local to the area of Macon or passing through it is the go to, but it's gone downhill. Talent isn't what it used to be. My last visit was a woman pushing 50. This place use to have pretty nice talent coming through. Last few visits has me doubting any future visits. Haven't seen any reports lately that would warrant a special trip.

  4. #57081
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    It is in Macon. Reportedly not as good as a few years ago, but still likely better than the Atlanta area and was probably the best in Georgia a few years ago.
    I got ya. Sorry I misread your phrasing I was thinking you had a sure thing called 4's here in the Kennesaw area. I hope to visit 4's in Macon one day.

  5. #57080

    4's

    It is in Macon. Reportedly not as good as a few years ago, but still likely better than the Atlanta area and was probably the best in Georgia a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPedi  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the area, but can anyone help me understand what / where "4's" is? I've never heard of it. Thanks in advance.

  6. #57079

    Staying near airport advice

    Mongers, I'm in for the weekend on vacation staying near the airport. Please let me know if the best places to go nearby. I used to frequent the Cobb area when I would visit regularly but reading the forum I see that scene is basically dead. Thanks for any info in advance. -CQ

  7. #57078

    Duluth happiness

    Is there anything left in Duluth for HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    I had high hopes and decided to check out Luxury in Duluth now that it reopened, but things didn't go as expected.

    They showed me to a room, and after waiting a bit, a male masseur walked in.

    I only asked for a 30-minute foot massage, but he went ahead and gave me a full body massage for 60 minutes anyway.

    Ended up paying 0. 6 with tip included.

    Man, I miss how things were back under the old owner.

  8. #57077

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    I had high hopes and decided to check out Luxury in Duluth now that it reopened, but things didn't go as expected.

    They showed me to a room, and after waiting a bit, a male masseur walked in.

    I only asked for a 30-minute foot massage, but he went ahead and gave me a full body massage for 60 minutes anyway.

    Ended up paying 0. 6 with tip included.

    Man, I miss how things were back under the old owner.
    So, errr, you stayed? How was the HJ?

    Kidding. . I hope.

  9. #57076
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSexNinja  [View Original Post]
    I'll be coming up to the Kennesaw area today. I plan on stopping at 4's on my way to Kennesaw. I've read the reports on its price changes, but I've been there before, know it's a sure thing, and don't know anywhere else to go. I mean, I see the other names, but I don't know the area well and if there's something better than 4's in the Kennesaw area.

    Any FS MP suggestions would greatly be appreciated! PM welcomed.
    I'm in the area, but can anyone help me understand what / where "4's" is? I've never heard of it. Thanks in advance.

  10. #57075

    Cumming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Not to contradict the last few posts but I believe there are plenty of quality options out there that will give you the service you always wanted on the first try. You just have to expand your foot print. The days of driving 10-15 minutes to get a massage and HE are over. Now you need to commit to a 30-45 minute drive one-way to leave happy and very satisfied. Here are some cities to visit: Atlanta, Doraville, Norcross, and Cumming. If you want to drive further, go to Cartersville.
    There is spots in cumming? I think I have tried all except one which I plan to try soon. Please send some suggestions my way in DM if possible which are sure shot in cumming. Not looking for FS but even HE is good to be short drive.

  11. #57074

    Luxury in Duluth

    I had high hopes and decided to check out Luxury in Duluth now that it reopened, but things didn't go as expected.

    They showed me to a room, and after waiting a bit, a male masseur walked in.

    I only asked for a 30-minute foot massage, but he went ahead and gave me a full body massage for 60 minutes anyway.

    Ended up paying 0. 6 with tip included.

    Man, I miss how things were back under the old owner.

  12. #57073

    Streretninja

    Probably better off spending you $ in Macon.

    Jj.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSexNinja  [View Original Post]
    I'll be coming up to the Kennesaw area today. I plan on stopping at 4's on my way to Kennesaw. I've read the reports on its price changes, but I've been there before, know it's a sure thing, and don't know anywhere else to go. I mean, I see the other names, but I don't know the area well and if there's something better than 4's in the Kennesaw area.

    Any FS MP suggestions would greatly be appreciated! PM welcomed.

  13. #57072

    Usually good

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this place recently? Might visit but it'd be nice to get some intel beforehand.
    The talent rotates so it's like a box of chocolates. I've had amazing and I've had meh.

    Happy Kamping.

  14. #57071

    Suggestions

    I'll be coming up to the Kennesaw area today. I plan on stopping at 4's on my way to Kennesaw. I've read the reports on its price changes, but I've been there before, know it's a sure thing, and don't know anywhere else to go. I mean, I see the other names, but I don't know the area well and if there's something better than 4's in the Kennesaw area.

    Any FS MP suggestions would greatly be appreciated! PM welcomed.

  15. #57070
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    If Anderson is close, you can get what you are looking for there.
    Close enough to where I feel comfortable driving there, any specific spots you'd recommend? PMs open if you'd prefer LOL I'd greatly appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape