Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57074

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.
    If Anderson is close, you can get what you are looking for there.

  2. #57073

    Kindred spirit

    Here I am 3 years later, almost addicted to massage parlors.

    By the way, any info on large naturals would be greatly appreciated.

    Sorry I lurk too much, I'll post reviews in the future.

    https://youtube.com/shorts/AueL0o7RT...0p8zYVzyrHicRY

  3. #57072

    I Luv Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    I have been in there a dozen times, only ever had 4 massages. I think she's got a steady rotation of regulars that she protects, but her front door demeanor is annoying. Honestly it's been very rushed each time I got lucky there, pretty open menu and she's good looking, but always in a hurry.
    I'm sorry if I missed it. But which L Luv Massage are you discussing?

  4. #57071

    She's an odd one

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.
    I have been in there a dozen times, only ever had 4 massages. I think she's got a steady rotation of regulars that she protects, but her front door demeanor is annoying. Honestly it's been very rushed each time I got lucky there, pretty open menu and she's good looking, but always in a hurry.

  5. #57070

    Royal Therapy Spa Oakcliff

    Anyone have intel on this place recently? Might visit but it'd be nice to get some intel beforehand.

  6. #57069
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    I suggest while your there make appointment for the next day. After get through first appointment should get easier.
    Does I Luv on Simpson offer HE?

  7. #57068

    Suggestion

    I suggest while your there make appointment for the next day. After get through first appointment should get easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.

  8. #57067

    I Luv Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.
    I've never had this experience but I usually call to make an appointment before I arrive.

  9. #57066

    Healing Massage. Lilburn

    Looks like a familiar face owns this place and she seems to be a little more friendly than in the past.

    Anyone with intel that wants to trade info, dm me.

  10. #57065

    I Luv Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this guy she offers? Or she just says that?

    I have never seen him and the place is small seems like he would be sitting in her little room or at front desk.

    I am just curious she just saying that or he there. I am pretty sure she not usually busy, no idea why she says that.
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.

  11. #57064

    You have options

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.
    You have options, then you just will have to drive North, south, or east. There are nice spots in each direction.

  12. #57063

    Reasonably

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    How far are you willing to drive.
    In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.

  13. #57062

    How far

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    Apartments and agencies have been hit or miss lately and want to give a shot at MPs but anyone aware of good providers that would do FS for first timers / not repeat customers? Have reviewed a ton on other threads if you want to check. I'd love any tips and can PM me if you want. Again any help would be greatly appreciated.
    How far are you willing to drive.

  14. #57061

    Cumming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Not to contradict the last few posts but I believe there are plenty of quality options out there that will give you the service you always wanted on the first try. You just have to expand your foot print. The days of driving 10-15 minutes to get a massage and HE are over. Now you need to commit to a 30-45 minute drive one-way to leave happy and very satisfied. Here are some cities to visit: Atlanta, Doraville, Norcross, and Cumming. If you want to drive further, go to Cartersville.
    Wonder which AMP in Cumming you are referring. I have visited every single AMP in Cumming but no luck and typical & mechanical L1 with old providers.

  15. #57060

    Usual bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this guy she offers? Or she just says that?

    I have never seen him and the place is small seems like he would be sitting in her little room or at front desk.

    I am just curious she just saying that or he there. I am pretty sure she not usually busy, no idea why she says that.
    When I visit there first time, she saved my number so that I can call them (auto voicemail blocking). And after I was being late for 10 minutes of appointment, she deleted my number so I can call or txt her. I have shown her that my call or txt is not going through. She says she doesn't know how to block the call. But w / e, I told her that I am fine with male provider on purpose when she said only male provider is available, then she said it will take an hour to get him. It was total bs to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape